"Women are not visual creatures"- ladies soo gala

No, women are just as visual as men, but most women force themselves to settle for at least average men, because the options are very slim! Plus, a good amount of good-looking men are self-absorbed or useless, so they get ruled out for serious consideration.

As visual? Idk.. Women desire good looks, true, but it's not as important.

I've heard of women falling in love after being around an average looking man long enough and getting to know him.

Yaraye

VIP

I've heard of women falling in love after being around an average looking man long enough and getting to know him.
They settled cuz they like his personality, all women desire a good looking man

Amber

A blessed human

:bell:...that's just what ladies do sometimes. Date them/marry them because they feel bad for them.

Yaraye

VIP
:bell:...that's just what ladies do sometimes. Date them/marry them because they feel bad for them.
I used to have this complex, even have a little bit today. Cuz I thought maybe an ugly guy may treat a woman better. However, from what I hear from the women that dated both good looking guys, and ugly guys they treat women the same. the good looking one is conceded cuz they know they are good looking. The ugly one is conceded cuz he pull a woman above his caliber and think he is something all of a sudden/ tries to pull another. I've learned not to pity men, cuz they don't pity us.

Yaraye

VIP
historically no one really cared about female pleasure during sex - for example fgm. Having a child basically is dependant on a man enjoying himself. that is why r$ped woman can get pregnant. Sadly this is the cards we have been dealt with.

:lawd:
wallahi I don't think my marriage can survive If I ain't satisfied. I got urges that I'm tightly controlling. I can't imagine discipling myself the whole time and he can't make me finish. I would be so damn disappointed. If he ain't good, he better be willing to learn. Same for me, If I ain't good, you best believe I plan on becoming a fast learner. If he doesn't have the same energy for my pleasure, that I have for his. I'm out. :superman:.

Lol, or, the truth may be, looks ain't everything to women. Are they important? Sure, of course, it's only natural, but it's not everything for women (and men, too).
Example: an average looking dude, a 5 out of 10, but is funny, loyal, charismatic, charming, patient, a good communicator, can provide, and is physically strong (lifts weights, etc), will be able to get a lot of women if he wanted to (in a halal way, of course).

Lol, or, the truth may be, looks ain't everything to women. Are they important? Sure, of course, it's only natural, but it's not everything for women (and men, too).
Example: an average looking dude, a 5 out of 10, but is funny, loyal, charismatic, charming, patient, a good communicator, can provide, and is physically strong (lifts weights, etc), will be able to get a lot of women if he wanted to (in a halal way, of course).

Hey sis! Why don't you put on some henna and a dirac and sit with us, since you think you're an expert on women.