Why HSM is a big troll

6369AD21-2839-4835-9606-FF58AA353268.jpeg

He sends condolences to Turkey but not to Laascanood and his own citizens

This guy is a huge troll :damn:

4F846E1A-FE8F-4E08-9437-634CD3A4AB60.jpeg

HSM ordered FA Ministry to release this statement but ordered interior ministry to keep silent on Laascanood HSM is a big big troll walee :mjlol:

To be fair what has happened in Turkey is a disaster of massive proportions. Doesn't excuse his silence though

They wasn’t lying when they said HSM is a businessman and not president material. He sees Somalia as one big corporation he can sell off and profit from

:yacadiim:

Last edited:
You want gelle of Djibouti and his wife to get mad at our president for speaking about a skirmish in a town in somalia that he’s president for?
Oh No Facepalm GIF by Aminé

f*ck the Farastiini. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

Their president is Muse Biixi we don't want anything to do with them and their fliflopping ilk. Fadlan iridda waa xagaas.
Season 1 Paolo GIF by Friends
He already spoke about somalialnd in his Washington DC visit said no to their secdesionidt project. A whole war is happening in northern somalia and he’s sending tacsi to Turkey.that’s a bit weird isn’t it ?

World

VIP
If a Darood President like farmaajo who had the support of Dhulbahante kept silent, why shouldn’t HSM keep silent too?:heh:
The Blue Revolution occurred during HSM’s reign, not Farmaajo’s.

HSM is saying he isn’t the president of the Somali Republic by ignoring the Blue Revolution and the atrocities of Somaliland of shelling civilians, whilst sending condolences to a foreign nation.

HSM is playing his cards right ✅️

HSM wuxuu hadda fahmay kaartadii SNM doonaysay 1991 taas oo ahayd in Waqooyiga Somalia oo dhan SNM xukunto, Koonfurta Somalia oo dhan Hawiye xukumo. Irir alliance power sharing. 🤝

HSM is now playing hard ball.