Why doesn't Mo Farah represent for somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I don't think it's plausible to expect him to run for Somalia. His ties are to Somaliland, and if he can't support it, it makes sense that he'd rep his second home the UK, with it's better amenities among other things.
Inshallah he will fail:pachah1:
Stop being qabilist is a turn off:ivers:

you know whats sad? he chooses to let go of the noble somali flag and adopts a side ways italian flag that also suspiciously looks like the saudi flag in the top. these people lack originality. they even adopted their colonizers name smh

waraabe

Your superior
you know whats sad? he chooses to let go of the noble somali flag and adopts a side ways italian flag that also suspiciously looks like the saudi flag in the top. these people lack originality. they even adopted their colonizers name smh

Says the puntlanders are you people even muslim these days. Instead of producing Islam haters produce athletes.

He doesn't want to wave around a cheap un flag rip off

As if Somalia was not named by colonizers. :mjlol:

Apollo

VIP

It could have been much worse.

cwggKI6.jpg

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The state called Somalia was mentioned way before the cadaans arrived! Don't yall think it's funny that no matter what qabil you're from people still call them selves Somali? It's from Soo Maal. Don't act like it was handed to us when we created it.

My people? Check your flag again love YOU ripped off the UN flag

Why are you avoiding my point, instead of producing Islam haters produce athletes
:mjlol:
isn't puntland more religious then somaliland tho?
and y'all literally have one athlete...who doesn't even represent you lot but represents the uk:susp:. and thats because somaliland is a fictitious

waraabe

Your superior
The state called Somalia was mentioned way before the cadaans arrived! Don't yall think it's funny that no matter what qabil you're from people still call them selves Somali? It's from Soo Maal. Don't act like it was handed to us when we created it.

Somali 5 regions
Somalia is one region

waraabe

Your superior
isn't puntland more religious then somaliland tho?
and y'all literally have one athlete...who doesn't even represent you lot but represents the uk:susp:. and thats because somaliland is a fictitious

Nope nearly somali goals are from
there

That one athlete is more then a has lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts