Why doesn't Mo Farah represent for somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
He insulted my niece so I had to put him in his place walaal Kkkkkk I would say someone from his insignificant community hut I don't know

Dhegdhaar was Dhulbahante. Use that next time, thanks.

VixR

Veritas
Keep my Eedo out of this you piece of shit. You keep bringing her up like she owes you money or something. Is it because she's living the life you've always wanted? :lolbron:

Clan > Islam?

This is new. I would've thought most people would sooner berate her as a gaal.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
tumblr_msncw6QRCK1qj80alo2_250.gif

VixR

Veritas
She's a reformist Muslim now but religion doesn't break family ties. She will always be my Eedo.
Ayan Hirsi a reformist Muslim? Nah, she believes Islam needs to be reformed, but she's atheist.

Don't get me wrong, tho, I def respect that view and agree with it. I just don't think it's all that common!

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Ayan Hirsi a reformist Muslim? Nah, she believes Islam needs to be reformed, but she's atheist.

Don't get me wrong, tho, I def respect that view and agree with it. I just don't think it's all that common. Nice!

I've said on this very forum that I wouldn't cut ties with my own children even if they left the deen. Family is family.

VixR

Veritas
I don't think it's plausible to expect him to run for Somalia. His ties are to Somaliland, and if he can't support it, it makes sense that he'd rep his second home the UK, with it's better amenities among other things.

waraabe

Your superior
I don't think it's plausible to expect him to run for Somalia. His ties are to Somaliland, and if he can't support it, it makes sense that he'd rep his second home the UK, with it's better amenities among other things.

If not Somaliland or uk then he can represent djibouti who gave him refugee when somalia came to kill him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending