Why does Somalia refuse to let Somaliland go?

Som

VIP
Somaliland want for separate is wholly based on Somalia’s failures. Somaliland has realized that Somalia doesn’t do anything for them and they want to procure their own future independent of them.

if Somalia was in a much better state, there would be no reason for Somaliland to separate but it’s gotten to the point where Somalia is literally a just a hopeless dead weight to Somaliland holding them back

When things were good you were ok with unity, when things started to get back you choose to separate.
Somaliland had the chance to take the leadership and lead ALL somalis towards the right direction. That's what brothers do, they help each other in times of hardship.

Som

VIP
At this point I believe landers will always hate somalia and will never accept unity so it's better to separate on good terms and move on.
However somaliland independence represents the death of somaliweyb, it means that we accepted the colonial borders that British and italian invaders drawed to divide our land. It basically means that we surrendered.
When somalia and somaliland united in 1960 we were the one of the FIRST countries in africa to erase colonial borders to build a NATION, all other African countries divided across colonial borders but we chose to ignore the meaningless barriers that once divided our people. We even tried to liberate our fellow somalis on ogadenia.

Not all landers wants to separate it’s just those HA/HJ minorities that wants to break away. Every Somalis went through bloodshed, What makes them special from the rest? Most of the folks are ignorant AS f*ck !! Like they only support Somaliland breaking away from Somalia because “they’re landers”. They do not have a clue what happened back in those times. Most of my male relatives on my mother’s side fought heavily against the fxqxsh during those times and lives sacrificed to defend its people, but my folks still roots for Somalia. Somaliland is a joke, somaliland had its potential before silaanyo became president ...Now it’s governed by clowns and hooligans. A MAD HOUSE!

Somalia is one

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@FBImajeerteeniya

SL did not colonize any part of Majeerteeniya. Subclans Dhulbahante or Warsangali that support RSL democracy have beaten their Majeerteeniya sponsored brothers who oppose SL democracy. But RSL and Soomaaliya plus Jabuuti and the other 2 territories of GreaterSomaliLAND will hopefully unite
Your bullshit will not change nothing. PL will bring remaing lands by force.

Ill give you my experience. My earliest memory is of a somali chasing me out of my country somalia trying to kill me. It wasnt whites or christians that chased me out, made me leave, tried to kill me but a somali. I was given all sorts of reasons later but it didnt matter. I was supposed to hate a white man and a christian when my own people chased me. There is no trust between somalia and somaliand. There can never be. For the simple reason if nothing else they are akin to galo or lower for me that the country coukd have allowed it . Anything that could be used such as we are all the same people and we all have one religion cant be used as it would never have happened in the first place if valid or it did something. It dosent matter what happened all i know is a man with same face, name and religion as me was pulling the trigger at me .

They're really scared of Somaliland leaving because it would be the death of Somaliweyn. Once SL leaves and prospers Ogaden and NFD will never join back. 0% chance.

How can you say "yes, I want you to be part of us" but at the same time treat them as 2nd class citizens? Same for minorities like Bantus and Tumaal, you preach unity but will NEVER allow a minority in charge? Who tf wants to be a part of that?

Because Somaliland will descend into civil war once the common enermy is removed. Somaliland will not suddenly turn into a civilization...you don't have the temperament for that.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
They're really scared of Somaliland leaving because it would be the death of Somaliweyn. Once SL leaves and prospers Ogaden and NFD will never join back. 0% chance.

How can you say "yes, I want you to be part of us" but at the same time treat them as 2nd class citizens? Same for minorities like Bantus and Tumaal, you preach unity but will NEVER allow a minority in charge? Who tf wants to be a part of that?
That's what i'm trying to say

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Because Somaliland will descend into civil war once the common enermy is removed. Somaliland will not suddenly turn into a civilization...you don't have the temperament for that.
How will civil war descend in Somaliland all the citizens know that ending up like Somalia won't help them progress. Every year development and money flows in. We aren't dependent on Somalia's economy we did it ourselves and it will stay that way.

Sanaag is close case. Now our issue with somalidiid is Sool.

SomaliLandDiid in EAST Sanaagians will have to be defeated by pro democracy EAST Sanaagians and if they try to come to central or west Sanaag then saaq Sanaagians will have to get their hands dirty hopefully

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
SomaliLandDiid in EAST Sanaagians will have to be defeated by pro democracy EAST Sanaagians and if they try to come to central or west Sanaag then saaq Sanaagians will have to get their hands dirty hopefully
We secure our lands in Sanaag and everyone happy. Now do the something in Sool and go back to oog as it was to be in 2004.

We secure our lands in Sanaag and everyone happy. Now do the something in Sool and go back to oog as it was to be in 2004.

JS and BahArarsame plus maybe some Qayaaf have done a great job of karbaashing Naageeye Axmed and implementing democracy. Nothing MajeerteeniyaState can do about that. If the good MJ people CONTINUE to undetstand that then there should be no conflict between MJ and Dhulbahante subclans.

Nothing internet warriors can do about the reality on the ground

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
JS and BahArarsame plus maybe some Qayaaf have done a great job of karbaashing Naageeye Axmed and implementing democracy. Nothing MajeerteeniyaState can do about that. If the good MJ people CONTINUE to undetstand that then there should be no conflict between MJ and Dhulbahante subclans.

Nothing internet warriors can do about the reality on the ground
Soon you will see us in Lasscanood gate.

Soon you will see us in Lasscanood gate.

Dhulbahante vs you, yourself and thou?

remember JS might just shoot you on site and MJ will renounce you. We hope JS are more merciful towards you but you better not be CumarMaxamuud or BahArarsame will go through the formalities of a a rigged trial then execute you for terrorism, thats if you survive and get arrested

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Somalia is dead buried in a coffin in 1991, Somaliweyne died in 1977 Somaliland independence is Daarood worst nightmare

At this point I believe landers will always hate somalia and will never accept unity so it's better to separate on good terms and move on.
However somaliland independence represents the death of somaliweyb, it means that we accepted the colonial borders that British and italian invaders drawed to divide our land. It basically means that we surrendered.
When somalia and somaliland united in 1960 we were the one of the FIRST countries in africa to erase colonial borders to build a NATION, all other African countries divided across colonial borders but we chose to ignore the meaningless barriers that once divided our people. We even tried to liberate our fellow somalis on ogadenia.
Its not that we hate you. In the west for example there is no difference between us. If i see you getting violated i will protect you. But its the fact that (maybe not you) but many dont even take it seriously. There is no serious apology, no acknowledgement of complicity, no reperation, no compensation, no anything like it didnt matter. Like it was a non event. That we should forget yet we've had to struggle and be third class citizens in the west because of it and see us get violated with no competitive advantage because of our inequity. It was not a choice to move to the west. To see many sisters and brothers getting violated daily. To see a white man enjoy a thousand years of inheritence while we had to meek out a fresh living bottom of the totem pole. We had to because a complict country made people leave and killed those that didnt. When we see people complian about sisters getting married for half a apple who caused that. It was us putting those women without a country. Putting both their men and the women without their inheritence ( a country they established and ran for thousands of years). What difference are to slaves if without a country? And a country that killed you is a enemy not your own. Responsibility has to be taken and i would for one welcome a united somalia but not before the people of somalia acknowledge and give compensation for the error and treatment. That compensation may be lands, political control or other forms but something is needed. An advantage is needed for the people that were disowned. We cannot accept a united somalia where those that caused this can cause this again ever!

Trending