Why does Somalia refuse to let Somaliland go?

Somaliland will always be an unrecognizable country. it no other option but to be apart of Somalia sxb:manny:

not really though, each year they are getting more and more countries to recognize them(up to 35 now),on top of that Somaliland is already forging their own diplomatic relations with other countries independent of Somalia

it’s literally just a matter of time.

Somaliland want for separate is wholly based on Somalia’s failures. Somaliland has realized that Somalia doesn’t do anything for them and they want to procure their own future independent of them.

if Somalia was in a much better state, there would be no reason for Somaliland to separate but it’s gotten to the point where Somalia is literally a just a hopeless dead weight to Somaliland holding them back

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
not really though, each year they are getting more and more countries to recognize them(up to 35 now),on top of that Somaliland is already forging their own diplomatic relations with other countries independent of Somalia

it’s literally just a matter of time.

Everyone with a little sense, knows that it is unlikely for Somaliland to be a country . But go off I guess:francis:

@FBImajeerteeniya

SL did not colonize any part of Majeerteeniya. Subclans Dhulbahante or Warsangali that support RSL democracy have beaten their Majeerteeniya sponsored brothers who oppose SL democracy. But RSL and Soomaaliya plus Jabuuti and the other 2 territories of GreaterSomaliLAND will hopefully unite

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
@FBImajeerteeniya

SL did not colonize any part of Majeerteeniya. Subclans Dhulbahante or Warsangali that support RSL democracy have beaten their Majeerteeniya sponsored brothers who oppose SL democracy. But RSL and Soomaaliya plus Jabuuti* and the other 2 territories of GreaterSomaliLAND will hopefully unite
In your dreams* imagine demoting your country to a federal state and get an increase of new bombings from Afar insurgents. People living in Djibouti are earning more there than Somalia. Also Somalilanders don't want unity on the negotiation table.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
"because fa.qash"
:browtf:
I'm going to kill your family and you manage to run away as the beg for mercy i will say "your medicine is in the ground". As me and my soldiers kill everything except the crows.

:ohlord: You're actually taking the mick out of it don't that's actually messed like holocaust jokes. Imagine those innocent children in the sand today:snoop:

Trending