Why does Islam ban nationalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you & your ancestors didn't believe in the caliphate then they're gaalo my son, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but somaliida maxa ku maahmaahan ruunta ceeb Ma laha.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
And i explained i dont believe it will be happening in the forseable future, if it did i have no issue with.

Next question do you believe in ISIS?
I asked you if you believed in it & you said no, what is there to explain my dear child?

If you & your ancestors didn't believe in the caliphate then they're gaalo my son, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but somaliida maxa ku maahmaahan ruunta ceeb Ma laha.

SYL and the dervishes who fought colonialism under the banner of Islam are Gaalo? Whose fault was it in the first place that the caliphate fell , if i remember correctly it is the same nutjob Salafs you subscribe to.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I think you spent too long attached to the electronic device my dear child perhaps you should go & lay down & get some well deserved rest.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
SYL and the dervishes who fought colonialism under the banner of Islam are Gaalo? Whose fault was it in the first place that the caliphate fell , if i remember correctly it is the same nutjob Salafs you subscribe to.
Salafi's are a creation of the west (Lawrence of Arabia)

I am simply a Muslim.

This is what @Cognitivedissonance believes in.
maxresdefault.jpg

ShowImage.ashx

:damedamn: This guy is freaking nutts.

LOOOOOOOOL!!!! Isreal the classic scapegoat :chrisfreshhah: Those are your doppelgangers.. They spout the exact mumbo jumbo you do word for word.

If you don't believe in the caliphate, the divine law of Allah being implemented in one United Muslim ummaha encompassing all Muslims from every race then I hate to break it to you my son, you're as gaal as Bill O'Reilly
it was never that rosy pic of caliphate. the caliphate was full of rebellion movements and hate inside each islamic kingdom from central Asia to Arab world for example Abbassid caliphs.
The Abbasid Caliphate differed from others in that it did not have the same borders and extent as Islam. Particularly, in the west of the Caliphate, there were multiple smaller caliphates that existed in relative peace with them.[1] This list represents the succession of Islamic dynasties that emerged from the fractured Abbasid empire by their general geographic location. Dynasties often overlap, where a vassal emir revolted from and later conquered his lord. Gaps appear during periods of contest where the dominating power was unclear. Except for the Fatimid Caliphate in Egypt, recognizing a Shi'ite succession through Ali, and the Andalusian Caliphates of the Umayyads and Almohads, every Muslim dynasty at least acknowledged the nominal suzerainty of the Abbasids as Caliph and Commander of the Faithful.

I am glad everyone gets to see in this thread how much of a radical takfiri you are calling your own ancestors gaal and you are even worse of a qabilst who insults & wishes death to other peoples clan to boot.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
it was never that rosy pic of caliphate. the caliphate was full of rebellion movements and hate inside each islamic kingdom from central Asia to Arab world for example Abbassid caliphs.
The Abbasid Caliphate differed from others in that it did not have the same borders and extent as Islam. Particularly, in the west of the Caliphate, there were multiple smaller caliphates that existed in relative peace with them.[1] This list represents the succession of Islamic dynasties that emerged from the fractured Abbasid empire by their general geographic location. Dynasties often overlap, where a vassal emir revolted from and later conquered his lord. Gaps appear during periods of contest where the dominating power was unclear. Except for the Fatimid Caliphate in Egypt, recognizing a Shi'ite succession through Ali, and the Andalusian Caliphates of the Umayyads and Almohads, every Muslim dynasty at least acknowledged the nominal suzerainty of the Abbasids as Caliph and Commander of the Faithful.

Islam is perfect Muslims ain't.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
image.png
I am glad everyone gets to see in this thread how much of a radical takfiri you are calling your own ancestors gaal and you are even worse of a qabilst who insults & wishes death to other peoples clan to boot.
:ftw9nwa: Do you really think I care what other people think? The truth is the truth even if the majority disagree.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Well according to Salafis getting your house in order is haraam, uniting your own people by a common cultural, racial, historical & political reality is haraam.

Despite nothing in the Quran or hadith indicating it.

Then Somali people will be forever divided,stagnant & obsolete. Because no nation in history survived without nationalism. Where a Nation exist there is Nationalism

Salafis are the type of people you want to ban from your country. They call all who disagree with them kafiirs, even when they are believers. And if they are aggressive and impulsive they won't hesitate to take innocent lives.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Salafis are the type of people you want to ban from your country. They call all who disagree with them kafiirs, even when they are believers. And if they are aggressive and impulsive they won't hesitate to take innocent lives.
Can one eat beef & still be considered a vegetarian?

Status
Not open for further replies.