Why does Islam ban nationalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Islam doesn't ban nationalism. It encourages unity. When you love your nation more than Islam you fight for nationalism and not Islam. This is what Islam bans. You can love your nation as long as you love Islam first and have Al wala wal bara.

Islam doesn't ban nationalism. It encourages unity. When you love your nation more than Islam you fight for nationalism and not Islam. This is what Islam bans. You can love your nation as long as you love Islam first and have Al wala wal bara.
Islam first came to ununited Arabic tribes who were on war all time despite they were related, so the main concern was to teach them power of Union and make them live in org nation. With Islam they made their First Nation in their history. Then they went war with Rome in levant region because Rome attacked them first....,till after 200 years changed to kingdom.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Does caliphate ring any bells?

Midnimo based on aqeedah (Faith) not ethnicity or geography, language, dhaqan smh reasoning with you is like drawing water from a mirage my son.

Let's just agree to disagree.

Like my sister @Reign and the Imam in the video said. Islam encourages unity among people as long as is not above deen or contradict it.

There is no reason in what you have to say to begin with. Nationalism is not haraam as such rubbish pushed by salafis goes against Allahs creations nature itself.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Like my sister @Reign and the Imam in the video said. Islam encourages unity among people as long as is not above deen or contradict it.

There is no reason in what you have to say to begin with. Nationalism is not haraam as such rubbish pushed by salafis goes against Allahs creations nature itself.
Do you believe in the caliphate?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's either the caliphate or Somalia my son choose one miise cagta damiirka Saar hadalkada ba naga kala bateey cunug yaho mucangagaa ah belo ku madax aadkatey

Always study t
Does caliphate ring any bells?
if you read about those caliphates and how they killed their own brothers sons to be the heirs only. The caliphates killed each other and competed which kingdom will subjugate the other kingdoms although they were Muslim. They conspired against each other. The Persian conspired with the European against the Turkish/Othman. The Moroccan fought the Turkish and never let them go Spain to help the Muslim. Oh boy the dirty secrets of caliphates.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Always study t

if you read about those caliphates and how they killed their own brothers sons to be the heirs only. The caliphates killed each other and competed which kingdom will subjugate the other kingdoms although they were Muslim. They conspired against each other. The Persian conspired with the European against the Turkish/Othman. The Moroccan fought the Turkish and never let them go Spain to help the Muslim. Oh boy the dirty secrets of caliphates.
You don't even believe in the shariah Allah divine law which means you need to retake your shahada, as far as I'm concerned Somali Ma tihiid you're a orthodox Christian Ethiopian habesh :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Astaqfrullah this guy is throwing around takfeer. Much much Fitnah but keep making them if you know whats good for ya.

Not that i disagree with a caliphate i dont see it happening in the forseable future.

Unless you want to goo all ISIS on us.
If you don't believe in the caliphate, the divine law of Allah being implemented in one United Muslim ummaha encompassing all Muslims from every race then I hate to break it to you my son, you're as gaal as Bill O'Reilly

If you don't believe in the caliphate, the divine law of Allah being implemented in one United Muslim ummaha encompassing all Muslims from every race then I hate to break it to you my son, you're as gaal as Bill O'Reilly

Saaxiib you showed how much of a radical takfiri nuttcase you are.

There is a difference between being for it in thats sense believing it and not believing that will take place in the forseable future.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Saaxiib you showed how much of a radical takfiri nuttcase you are.

There is a difference between being for it in thats sense believe it and not believing that will take place in the forseable future.
You're a stubborn unruly naughty little child.

Status
Not open for further replies.