Why Can't The World Just Bury Somalia?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think it's time the world begins entertaining serious discussions around end of state processes or models that can be applied to Somalia which is a failed state experiment. The end of state models or how that will take shape and applied is a more realistic solution that may even provide positive returns for Somalis, it's region and the world, then this nation building that has headed nowhere tangible for at least 23 years.

The fundamental problems whether we want to accept it or not is that the Somali culture is itself a failed culture and not all cultures are equal. The Somali culture is one that promotes lying, stealing, murdering, cutting corners, cheating, and fraud. These failed cultural traits are embedded into their children at a young age whether locally or in the diaspora and re-inforced in social settings, this type of culture cannot foster nation-rebuilding as anything built will either be torn down again, decay over time and eventually lose public confidence and finally international confidence.

In-fact their so distrustful of each other that they spend decades on constitutional/security/institutional tasks trying to find loop-holes to embed their individual or clan biases or suspicions and end up never delivering on such task. That's just at the political level, the sad thing our media is focused on blaming individuals or clans when the issue is at a 'systemic' scale and not at any individual or clan stage, therefore this failure can only be at attributed to a 'cultural' level, no matter which clan or individual is in any position of authority their all finishing their terms producing absolute nothing and even sometimes reversing any gains.

The Mosques are in an abject failure mode and anyone can open up one with no govt regulation or licensing involved and no auditing to inspect materials taught are not counter productive to nation building. No govt enforcement to remove licenses or court bodies to punish violations that are counter to nation rebuilding.

The Market place is absolute a black market and void of any govt intervention or management to ensure quality. They sell expired medications, foods, and goods not fit for humans. These idiotic business men actually PREFER this environment according to locals without knowing their killing off their CLIENTELE and Market-space or other foreigners will fill the space delivering on quality and taking all market-share. Contracts are toilet paper, if u build anything, they quote high prices on materials yet deliver cheapest materials. Work standards of locals(cutting corners and lazy due to their cultural upbringing) are so low they secure foreigners as labor, this could happen across the whole market space if these mafia business-men do not promote a strong govt and lift up their standards.

The schooling system is an absolute failure and they all by LAW need to do prep-school for a year before even allowed to attend any low grade foreign university. The bulk majority are so under-equipped by local education(due to corrupt culture) they can only go to sudan-ethio-turkey-bangladesh or some 3rd world shithole which no country even recognizes their certification or degree. So they spent money, invested time and effort for 4 years on an absolute WASTE when completed. Your damn universities need foreign recognition at GOVT LEVEL so their country industries can HIRE U. Somali universities have no INDUSTRY whether local or foreign actually crafting curriculum nor any academic inspector agency to ensure no bribery or corruption. Their stuck in this dead cycle. I would stop all students attending any foreign universities and advise them it's a waste of your money and time because no-one recognizes it.

No matter what area u look in Somalia u will find liars, thiefs, cheaters, lazy, fraudulent behaviors being present and this destroys anything they do and it's credibilty, those cultural pillars will not allow for nation building. I've told them many times on declaring a cultural revolution and i've even given Models to begin such thing

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somalia-needs-new-culture-not-systems.153857/#post-3762666

Till the above cultural revolution is actually observed locally and in the diaspora, the world must seriously discuss end of nation models/processses rather then trying to put life into a dead nation

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntitequeen I've given up on this Dead Nation Project. Im willing to discuss end of nation models and processes only.

It's time to throw out this Somalia Nation from the world. It has failed. It enjoys no local/diaspora or foreign confidence for 23 years. Why continue for another 50 years with the same outcomes?

Go Away Movie GIF by The Hateful Eight

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
they did and it cost them billions in trade volume so yes the somali central gov is here to stay.

Dogs eat better food quality then your locals, dogs have far more nutritution when their blood tested vs your people. Your water has been tested and it's lower in quality then western toilet water. Your schools r a joke with no industry recognition or foreign, ur students go to 3rd world shithole universities and waste their money-time-effort into a field with no recognition. Your market is a black-market void of govt inspection leading them to sell goods that are unfit for human consumption or usage.

All this is because u have a shitty culture and u refuse to change it. Their no messiah coming for u from the sky u clown, all ur leaders, workers, market, students r products of ur shitty culture, that's why everything they touch is NAAR.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Nobody cares if Somalia is a shithole or not, including locals. The world moves on, dealing with whatever problem the inhabitants have.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nobody cares if Somalia is a shithole or not, including locals. The world moves on, dealing with whatever problem the inhabitants have.

It's best 4 our region n world they bury Somalia. A failed culture cannot rebuild a nation.

Bakhtigu ha na dhaafo

ray donovan death GIF by Showtime

bury tv land GIF by #Impastor

I totally understand, but i prefer to be an independent sovereign people. 80% of the youth are under 35, idk if its positive, but my hope is that changes in somalia are made with a pen, and not a gun or blood(qabil).

stay positive, your sphere of influence can help the next generation not become victims of the same "mindset" that has infected the previous generations.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I totally understand, but i prefer to be an independent sovereign people. 80% of the youth are under 35, idk if its positive, but my hope is that changes in somalia are made with a pen, and not a gun or blood(qabil).

stay positive, your sphere of influence can help the next generation not become victims of the same "mindset" that has infected the previous generations.

That's my only hope is the new generation(born in the west) after the old ones r dead and bring back a new productive culture and enforce it on the locals and tell them their previous generation had a failed culture and it has to be removed by FORCE or Thru Choice, but it cannot exist if u want to be a nation.

Trending

Latest posts