Why are there so many Somali ex-muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
Believing in God is natural. Homo sapiens have an affinity for spirituality. However, evidence suggests that God does not exist. Read the sunnah with an open mind. The media did not affect me when I was a devout. Science did.
so your not human?

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
I'm still human, just not blinded by faith. Believing in God was beneficial during the agricultural revolution.
giphy.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Qosol badaana you choose to pick Islam when it suits you, your a deranged sick little kid on the one hand trying to give out a image that Islam is all that but when it comes to it your nothing but a hypocrite, how many times have i seeing you spouting your poisonous venom to none isaaqs to the point you went and said that you would rather join a Ethiopian Xabesha who is a Christian rather then other Somalis who you share a religion, language etc etc with, by the way Somali culture is intertwined with many other things then Islam too what the hell is that even suppose to mean ? lool Somalinimo goes when you leave the deen kulaha like Somali race started with Islam caqli dugaag, kid i got a advice for you xaarkey iskaa tiir tiir and put your pampers on cos you shitting all over your self.
lol_idi_amin.gif

z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

I was going to say something but had another thought anyway, your trying to side step from what i posted cos i hit a nerve truth is bitter i know, instead of answering my post properly you come back with a troll like dismissal post, it just shows your true face your nothing but a hypocrite, talking about ixtiraam you have none zero zilch, but then again i expect nothing less from a typical emotional reactionary Muslim child such as your self anyway have a good night/day.

Lives in the west enjoys all the fruits of the west, goes to work, school/uni with Gaalo but goes into a seizure of hypovolemic shock when confronted by Somali Gaalo
giphy.gif

:umwhat:

More like you didn't know what you were talking about.
:mjlaugh:

At the end of the day bro I see you as a fellow human being who deserves the all the same rights that I have but you on the other hand see me as a wretched kaafir, who is lower than cattle and deserves to be burnt in the lowest depths of Hell for all eternity.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
At the end of the day bro I see you as a fellow human being who deserves the all the same rights that I have but you on the other hand see me as a wretched kaafir, who is lower than cattle and deserves to be burnt in the lowest depths of Hell for all eternity.
Does that hurt your feelings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending