Why are there so many Somali ex-muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that our values would be the same with the waaq religion. Morality does not come with religion, it's visceral. Choosing islam was a grave mistake on the behalf of our ancestors.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It was quite brilliant actually, our neighbors and main trading partners got rich af after conquering all this new territory but became hella serious about a new religion, better to keep trading than become another conquered people like the poor Egyptians and Berbers or even worse slaves like the Zanj :yloezpe:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I believe that our values would be the same with the waaq religion. Morality does not come with religion, it's visceral. Choosing islam was a grave mistake on the behalf of our ancestors.
We didn't choose islam rather Islam chose us.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
I'm sorry, but no. We chose islam. Islam targets everyone. It's politically fascist, it presents itself with the facade of salvation.
Look at this lax masquerading as an intellectually enlightened superior being.

Look at this lax masquerading as an intellectually enlightened superior being.

sxb, remove yourself from the religion for a minute, and read, unbiasedly. I'm not intellectually superior to anyone, i'm just not afraid to question. I'm sure that you are capable of that too.

sxb, remove yourself from the religion for a minute, and read, unbiasedly. I'm not intellectually superior to anyone, i'm just not afraid to question. I'm sure that you are capable of that too.

He's saying that because he's not used to that level complex vocabulary

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Okay Okay, It's cool you ex-Muslims find comfort in each other but what do you really have to offer to the Muslim-dominated community? Nothing good comes from heathenism. I say just leave others to believe in what they want as your life styles seem self-destructive.

Okay Okay, It's cool you ex-Muslims find comfort in each other but what do you really have to offer to the Muslim-dominated community? Nothing good comes from heathenism. I say just leave others to believe in what they want as your life styles seem self-destructive.

Again, why do you Muslims always follow your "lakum deenakum Wal yadeen" comments with a sneak insult calling our beliefs self-destructive. But I laugh, because deep down we all know the real set of beliefs that cause a person to self-destruct. Literally.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
your life styles seem self-destructive.

What an explosive statement.

200w.gif

Self destructive how ? :umwhat:
some people just love to talk out of their ass :wtfdis:

Status
Not open for further replies.