Why Are Some Somalis Jealous Of Djiboutians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
What a hater. You are such a fake with your muh qabiil. You constantly go against Somaliland but have nothing against Djibouti? No muh qabiil diatribe? Do you understand that Somaliland is one of five stars in the Somali flag? :trumpsmirk:

It's because we were never apart of somalia.

VIP
Silk road 2.0 is shit compared to the first true great silk road. It will only benefit China and will make African countries in debt and so they'll be controlled by the Chinese. It basically Chinese neo colonialism.

I agree but djib is gonna be better than it is now without a doubt. At least ppl will be employed and have a sense of purpose.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
What a hater. You are such a fake with your muh qabiil. You constantly go against Somaliland but have nothing against Djibouti? No muh qabiil diatribe? Do you understand that Somaliland is one of five stars in the Somali flag? :trumpsmirk:

It was more of a joke than anything else abaayo.

Yes I definitely know that, like who doesn't.

The point is I was questioning Djiboutis decision in this because it seems the Chinese have ulterior motives.

Also when did I say I hate S? I love SL and SLanders just like I do with all Somalis, no matter what Qabiil they are from. The problem is, they want independence and all I'm doing is helping them realise that isn't feasible for multiple reasons.

Gambar

VIP
It's because we were never apart of somalia.

Doesn’t matter. Somaliland was once British Somaliland, just like Djibouti was French Somaliland. He says all landers suffer from muh qabiil for wanting to separate as if it’s not one of five stars on the Somali flag. He suffers from nacasnimo.

Merchant of Mogadishu

I agree but djib is gonna be better than it is now without a doubt. At least ppl will be employed and have a sense of purpose.

I would be a tad bit skeptical. If you look at other projects in Africa, funded by Chinese, they seem to have used Chinese workers not the natives.

Merchant of Mogadishu

What's the cure?

First you must admit you have the disease. Then comes consultation which continues for a period of time, depending on how far the syndrome has affected you, you slowly regain logic and critical thinking, then you slowly wake up to the fact qabyaalad is a destructive factor for Somalis. It can be a long process, again depending on how much the qabyaalad parasite has eaten the logic out of your brain.

VIP
I would be a tad bit skeptical. If you look at other projects in Africa, funded by Chinese, they seem to have used Chinese workers not the natives.

The chineese build it but when it comes time to operate, they only hire afars and somalis. 200k potential jobs in the next decade. Make dua for us, my brother.

Last edited:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Djibouti City:
RnkJUcb.jpg

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Saudi arabia we're supposed to buid al noor city in djibouti and yemen linked by a bridge. Linking africa to the middle east. They flopped big time.

That deal was stupid in the first place, Djibouti backed out of it, and I think the Bin Laden family had some ties to that :farmajoyaab:, I am glad it didin't go through. A bridge to Yemen would be disastrous :noneck:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I don't know why people, sh*t on Djibouti. They're a good people. They have no issues, from my knowledge, with other Somalis. They've got a peaceful, stable country. Good on them for that. Wish the country, great success and prosperity.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I have been to Djibouti City. Nice place and really hot, I become 6 shades darker when I came back lol
I don't know why people, sh*t on Djibouti. They're a good people. They have no issues, from my knowledge, with other Somalis. They've got a peaceful, stable country. Good on them for that. Wish the country, great success and prosperity.
OP just wants views and long threads

Status
Not open for further replies.