Why are Somali guys so lac lac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought this was gonna be constructive criticism from these ileen lacaagti hoyo ayaa u hankal tagayan:pachah1:

These faraxs love to degrade us here and salivate over other races but when Somali girls do the same it's a problem. Double standards. They need to get off the streets, stop wearing ugly tracksuits and get educated.
You need to get out of Birmingham, the faraaxs there don't deserve you women. :wow1:

Seoul

. . .
That will never happen. I'm off the streets and I'll stay in uni until my masters but I'll look like this on graduation day, you call me a man of the road.
Acuuuuuuduubilaaahhh I physically feel sick when I see a guy wear tracksuits. :susp:

kkk yall can stay marrying niggas like Sam.

I suggest Somali men to follow my lead and get yourselves four Habesha/Oromo concubines/wives.Big batties with beautifu curly hair and big eyes :banderas:

BiZogQiCEAAsnDr.jpg

B14YTC2IMAAXbxD.png

CgxzAM0U8AEg-ru.jpg

CpGzm5XWgAMHOqr.jpg

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:
nah your on your own on that one friend..uff nijaas

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Acuuuuuuduubilaaahhh I physically feel sick when I see a guy wear tracksuits. :susp:

Why are they so popular in the UK?

Ive got this neighbor his cousin from UK is visiting and He only wears track suits

Last edited:
Some of the Somali women are confused and don't know what they want.

They should come off the pop culture and start developing independent personalities.
It has messed with their heads.

Hahaha! Op talkin' about how successful Somali men have to be in order to get Somali girls.

Yep! Because Somali women are known for selecting the créme de la créme of other races when they venture out.

Some Somali women want to go on a rainbow treasure hunt, but they feel guilty for having these cravings.
So now they're accusing the Faaraxs for being inadequate in order to ease their conflicted minds.

Go ahead and create a rainbow nation girls, but just be honest about it.

Say we want to try other di...ehm, I mean dishes.

FoH with this bullshit.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Some of the Somali women are confused and don't know what they want.

They should come off the pop culture and start developing independent personalities.
It has messed with their heads.

Hahaha! Op talkin' about how successful Somali men have to be in order to get Somali girls.

Yep! Because Somali women are known for selecting the créme de la créme of other races when they venture out.

Some Somali women want to go on a rainbow treasure hunt, but they feel guilty for having these cravings.
So now they're accusing the Faaraxs for being inadequate in order to ease their conflicted minds.

Go ahead and create a rainbow nation girls, but just be honest about it.

Say we want to try other di...ehm, I mean dishes.

FoH with this bullshit.

They have been waging a war against us Somali men ever since the summer of 91'

Why y'all care about what the next man is wearing?

Dafuq is wrong with these cats?

Discussing what other men are wearing like they are in a damn beauty contest.

Fix up fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending