Why are Somali guys so lac lac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Lac lac = dhadhan/ dabaal/ incapable.

I don't know why y'all derailing the thread with habash women. Why do you start glorifying other women when you get called out? :what1:

VixR

Veritas
Would you create one? :mjcry:
I get a vibe you think I have something against Somali guys, I don't:yloezpe:
Agreed..we been getting bashed alot lately on this site :mjcry:
I think it goes both ways, but anti-h rhetoric very commonly goes down in the everyday comments, but the girls express anti-f rhetoric not in regular everyday comments but with a thread every once in a while, have you noticed? :mjlol:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
@RudeBoi :banderas:

What I like about ethio girls is, they understand life. Here they all single and live on their own. They relate to a young single guy trynna make ends meet more than your typical xalimo. Infact they respect that. These girls are survivors.
:nvjpqts:

Habesha girls are much more outgoing,respectful and understanding.Somali girls in the west are either ratchet,wahabis or BLM feminazi SJWs none are normal anymore sadly:tocry:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Lmao if they stepped up their game and got the 6 figure meher the sistas are asking for, shit like that wouldn't happen :p
Exactly abayo if they got their shxt together and got good jobs and paid their meher everything would be cool. Why shall we settle for broke Somalis who's mothers will give us agro? :what1:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I think it goes both ways, but anti-h rhetoric very commonly goes down in the everyday comments, but the girls express anti-f rhetoric not in regular everyday comments but with a thread every once in a while, have you noticed? :mjlol:
Lol after you saying this i just started to notice :mjlol:

Leave it up to somalis women to get us triggered :pachah1:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
All they do (not all) is act like a couple of es and complain their women are marrying ajanabi. Well maybe if you stepped up they wouldn't. Get your shit together faaraxs.

:what1:

:hova:

wax kale ood ka hadashaan maad wayden?

I get a vibe you think I have something against Somali guys, I don't:yloezpe:

I know you don't. Make a thread to show how much you appreciate us. :lawd:

RudeBoi

Lac lac = dhadhan/ dabaal/ incapable.

I don't know why y'all derailing the thread with habash women. Why do you start glorifying other women when you get called out? :what1:
Are you jealous of their big asses & DD tities huuno?

VixR

Veritas
Lol after you saying this i just started to notice :mjlol:

Leave it up to somalis women to get us triggered :pachah1:
It's both ways just different styles, it's definitely there with the farahs on here. I say everyone should stop ing and go their way life's too short for this :drakelaugh:

Exactly abayo if they got their shxt together and got good jobs and paid their meher everything would be cool. Why shall we settle for broke Somalis who's mothers will give us agro? :what1:

thats your problem. you want to take his mothers money. you best be real beaut or expect a shouting match

Also what you bring to the table other than a begging bowl:mjkkk:

Seoul

. . .
These faraxs love to degrade us here and salivate over other races but when Somali girls do the same it's a problem. Double standards. They need to get off the streets, stop wearing ugly tracksuits and get educated.

RudeBoi

Paying $100,000 USD for this is not worth the investment:
somali-girl.jpg

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
These faraxs love to degrade us here and salivate over other races but when Somali girls do the same it's a problem. Double standards. They need to get off the streets, stop wearing tracksuits and get educated.
That will never happen. I'm off the streets and I'll stay in uni until my masters but I'll look like this on graduation day, you can call me a man of the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending