Why Are Somali Girls Doing So Much Better than Somali Guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took you two hours and all you could find is a paragraph of me CONDEMNING ography due to the affects it has on the portrayal of women, erectile dysfunction, and marital problems? :deadosama:

You're even dumber than I thought. :damn:

Sxb I have other things to do :drakewtf: You think I was sitting around searching for stuff all day kkkkkk

You were talking about how you don't feel anything while looking at a womans body after 2 much , u sound like u speak from experience :dead1:

There was another post but I can't remember the title :patrice: I had to settle for sub par evidence

Apollo

VIP
Women have a narrower intelligence bell curve (i.e. more likely to be average).

Men have a wider intelligence bell curve (i.e. more male retards, but also more male geniuses).

Also, the education system is highly feminized. It is geared more towards female success while punishing male characteristics.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Toronto is absolute trash doe. Every youth is corrupted. We just expound on Toronto because we have the added bonus of mass alcoholism and gang activity.

You know the Toronto culture well. We absolutely have a gang culture. I got a story for you if you wanna hear. Wallahi it's the epitome of khasaaro.
I think it's story time.

Most Somali girls do bullshit like nursing, sociology, midwifery, african studies, and other useless degrees whilst the Somali guys clearly are doing more STEM subjects.

I don't want to say this, but unfortunately the most out of all Muslim ethnic groups are the Somali girls. How can we change this? What's their problem? We need to find the solutions to these questions.
:what1:Nursing, midwife and sociology are BS choices? I don't know what to say sxb but you are extremely mistaken. If We all do STEM degrees, who will be the doctors, teachers and business people tomorrow?:umwhat:

The girls do a lot better like everyone already said, it is because every step they take is scrutinized. This isn't "slavery" like some suggested, and if anything, it works out in their favor eventually. The boys need to be held to the same standard.

Some somali men are successful, some somali women are successful. Not everybody fit into these groups. No need to generalize something when it's not true.

Women have a narrower intelligence bell curve (i.e. more likely to be average).

Men have a wider intelligence bell curve (i.e. more male retards, but also more male geniuses).

Also, the education system is highly feminized. It is geared more towards female success while punishing male characteristics.

I keep hearing this from butt-hurt males. Explain to me, please, how the education system is feminised and why. when generally men hold the positions of power in society, this has come to be.

Apollo

VIP
I keep hearing this from butt-hurt males. Explain to me, please, how the education system is feminised and why. when generally men hold the positions of power in society, this has come to be.

It is backed by scientific studies. The education system is feminized, especially primary and secondary education where most of the teachers are women and they emphasize female attributes. Teachers are more likely to put boys on ADHD pills and suspend them than female pupils.

But on the flip side, go to any mathematics or physics department of any university, males outnumber females like 10 to 1. There are more male geniuses than female ones.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
FOBs ruin the statistics for Somalis overall.

Second/third generation aren't so bad. Literally all of my many siblings have a degree. I call bullshit on those bad stats on Somalis.

How can FOBs ruin higher ed stats?

Apollo

VIP
How can FOBs ruin higher ed stats?

They bring down the overall rate of Somalis with higher education. They also massively increase the unemployment figures for Somalis and many other bad stats.

Many of these FOBs are also registered as like 20 yr olds, even though they could be 35, even 40.

It is backed by scientific studies. The education system is feminized, especially primary and secondary education where most of the teachers are women and they emphasize female attributes. Teachers are more likely to put boys on ADHD pills and suspend them than female pupils.

But on the flip side, go to any mathematics or physics department of any university, males outnumber females like 10 to 1. There are more male geniuses than female ones.

"Scientific studies" -- bring them over here then saaxib. What female attributes do they emphasise when the curriculum is drawn up by a government made up of white men?

Boys are more likely to have ADHD and all sorts of communication, speech and language disorders -- look it up. They are more likely and therefore make up a larger amount of the people on ADHD pills as well as those receiving extra language support. As a consequence of boys being biologically predisposed to these conditions, many girls with these conditions e.g. autism, dyspraxia actually fall under the radar and do not get the support they need. So what you have stated about boys being more likely then girls to be given ADHD medicine is an advantage -- they are more likely to gain the medicinal and therapeutic support they need purely because their gender is disproportionately affected.

There are more KNOWN male geniuses than females. When there was and is rampant discrimination of women and dismissal of female success -- as is being done on this very thread -- it is unsurprising that it appears that female geniuses are fewer in number than men. Add to that the lack of opportunites and education that has existed for women, the mere fact that ANY female geniuses have gained recognition is a sign that we are equally intelligent and capable of amazing success EVEN when the FORCES are against us.

The real queston remains, if Somali men -- because they are men and there are more geniuses blah bah --- have this advantage why are they still performing so badly compared to females? There are more routes to success than university, saaxib. Lets not make excuses, while girls were out there working hard, these boys were on street corners.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Some somali men are successful, some somali women are successful. Not everybody fit into these groups. No need to generalize something when it's not true.
No one is refuting that. It's indisputable however that Somali girls are doing '''better''' than their male counterparts. OP asked why

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
They bring down the overall rate of Somalis with higher education. They also massively increase the unemployment figures for Somalis and many other bad stats.

Many of these FOBs are also registered as like 20 yr olds, even though they could be 35, even 40.
I doubt there is massive improvement between 90s and now without FOBs. Perhaps if we compare those two periods we can get more accurate picture.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
This question is very subjective and people are not being objective. Now, if all Somalis in the west were surveyed today, maybe I would guess most people would say they know more Somali females going to colleges than Somali males. So, in order for this to become a fact, we are going to have to wait for another 5-10 years before we get more data from the census.

According to the United States Bureau as of 2015 within the margin of error of 3% -- 4% , more Somali males have a HS diploma and higher education (Bachelors +) than Somali females. Also, 55% of Somali college enrollments are females and 45% are males. So yes, there is a 10% difference in the United States.

Proof it's data for Somalis:

Ur9f7T8.jpg

Data:

l8OUpmf.jpg

Source: factfinder.census.gov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending