Why Are Somali Girls Doing So Much Better than Somali Guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Somali men recognise the massive difference between the success of the men versus the women. IRL every man I know has acknowledged that although not all Somali men are messing up, a disproportionate amount of them are. This is particularly concerning because if women are acting up and going to jail and getting criminal records that will stop them from getting jobs, it is not as big of a deal because at the end of the day she is not supposed to be the breadwinner in the family. Chances are she will be at home. But men that are failing is keeping us as a people in a cycle of poverty. And if y'all don't fix up, these girls are all going to marry out and that is truly pathetic. The embarrassment that your women had to outsource in order to get a next to decent man.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Even Somali men recognise the massive difference between the success of the men versus the women. IRL every man I know has acknowledged that although not all Somali men are messing up, a disproportionate amount of them are. This is particularly concerning because if women are acting up and going to jail and getting criminal records that will stop them from getting jobs, it is not as big of a deal because at the end of the day she is not supposed to be the breadwinner in the family. Chances are she will be at home. But men that are failing is keeping us as a people in a cycle of poverty. And if y'all don't fix up, these girls are all going to marry out and that is truly pathetic. The embarrassment that your women had to outsource in order to get a next to decent man.

Eh I wouldn't say it's that doom and gloom. Relax.

University statistics are mostly in parity and when it comes to exceptional fields like engineering it is still stacked in the way of males. Same to be said for political positions and so on.

We have loser xalimos too they just don't engage in crime. The loser faraxs they marry and date tend to follow that route for them. And in Canada in America the staggering number of delinquents is stretched across gender lines.

There is no massive success gap from what I've seen. There's just a group of losers fucking it up for the rest of us.

You're free to marry out honestly. Getting more than tired of this threat. It's mostly just a crux to launch ideological shade at Somali men.

This is particularly concerning because if women are acting up and going to jail and getting criminal records that will stop them from getting jobs, it is not as big of a deal because at the end of the day she is not supposed to be the breadwinner in the family.

Isn't this flawed thinking? You're essentially saying Somali women have the luxury of being scrubs because the pressure of working isn't there. That's false because maternal rearing is entirely dependent on their ability to not be losers. There's literally no other quality that matters in that department except your ability to instill values in children.

Last edited:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Women have a narrower intelligence bell curve (i.e. more likely to be average).

Men have a wider intelligence bell curve (i.e. more male retards, but also more male geniuses).

Also, the education system is highly feminized. It is geared more towards female success while punishing male characteristics.

:childplease:

Show me a racial group where males perform better on average academically than females.

Somali males aren't an exception to this phenomenon.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I got an email response for the data but they ask 150 pounds. Does anyone have 150 pounds to spare?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Show me a racial group where males perform better on average academically than females.

Somali males aren't an exception to this phenomenon.

Saaxib, how many Somali men do you see doing well these days :ivers:

It's a question of proportions. Somali men do disproportionately worse when compared to our women. Other racial groups do not see such a dramatic rift between the genders in terms of success.

Anecdotally speaking there are about 2 Somali men in my uni, the rest are Somali women. Most of the the Somali guys i knew from high school are doing nothing with their lives while their female siblings are almost always studying in university.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

It's a question of proportions. Somali men do disproportionately worse when compared to our women. Other racial groups do not see such a dramatic rift between the genders in terms of success.

Anecdotally speaking there are about 2 Somali men in my uni, the rest are Somali women. Most of the the Somali guys i knew from high school are doing nothing with their lives while their female siblings are almost always studying in university.
There are a whole plethora of factors at play. Who are you you comparing Somalis to? Off the top of my head, the only remotely comparable groups are the Afghanis, Kurds and Eritreans. Do you think we're doing much worse than these groups? Besides, define better off?

I see the same thing with other racial groups.

Other than Asians, most guys in our age group are struggling.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There are a whole plethora of factors at play. Who are you you comparing Somalis to? Off the top of my head, the only remotely comparable groups are the Afghanis, Kurds and Eritreans. Do you think we're doing much worse than these groups? Besides, define better off?

Comparing to other African groups. Look at Nigerians, or Ghanaians. Their proportions aren't the same as that of Somalis. Ethnic groups who's proportions are 60% female and 40% male in higher education is not the same as 90% female and 10% male, which seems to be the case for Somalis.

I define better off as completing your education, getting a degree and entering the job market with said degree.

Kanye

Comparing to other African groups. Look at Nigerians, or Ghanaians. Their proportions aren't the same as that of Somalis. Ethnic groups who's proportions are 60% female and 40% male in higher education is not the same as 90% female and 10% male, which seems to be the case for Somalis.

I define better off as completing your education, getting a degree and entering the job market with said degree.

I'm confident Somali men have lead on that in terms of proportionality. The percentage of Somali men with degrees working decent jobs is likely higher than their female counterpart. Why? Because the number of Somali men (though smaller) that have made into uni tend enter more prospective fields. Of course you'll have plenty of Somali guys with not-so desired degrees but the number of Somali girls that hold the same degree easily outweighs that. Therefore there are definitely more Somali women with degrees and in turn more Somali women are educated.
Though 90% is obviously a huge exaggeration.

Many Nigerians and other Africans live in the West as economic migrants not as refugees like Somalis, Afghanis etc. When was the last time you've seen a Somali international student? I've only ever met one and he was Kenyan. Not to mention the continuous injection of new refugees into Western countries that negatively impact stats.

On top of that factor in the percentage of poor, men and poor men in jail all across the board. The question should be why do Somali men choose paths that lead to jail, deportation etc. And we all know why.

Comparing Somalis to Ghanaians and Nigerians isn't really fair. Self-selecting economic migrants don't count. They come from peaceful countries and middle-class households that send their kids to university in western countries. Somalis come from a country that hasn't had a government since 1991.

That, however, still doesn't excuse the abysmal rate of employment and education of Somali males. Like I said before, the blame lies with the parents.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The question should be why do Somali men choose paths that lead to jail, deportation etc. And we all know why.

I believe this is directly correlated to the poor state Somali men are in today. Shit parenting and low expectations.

Maybe it was a little unfair of me to compare Somalis to economic migrants but that doesn't change the fact that we should be doing much better than we are right now.

Kanye

I believe this is directly correlated to the poor state Somali men are in today. Shit parenting and low expectations.

Maybe it was a little unfair of me to compare Somalis to economic migrants but that doesn't change the fact that we should be doing much better than we are right now.

Not that I disagree but I think it goes a little further than that. Gender expectations in both the Somali and wider community play a big role in why Somali guys choose detrimental paths.

I'm confident Somali men have lead on that in terms of proportionality. The percentage of Somali men with degrees working decent jobs is likely higher than their female counterpart. Why? Because the number of Somali men (though smaller) that have made into uni tend enter more prospective fields. Of course you'll have plenty of Somali guys with not-so desired degrees but the number of Somali girls that hold the same degree easily outweighs that. Therefore there are definitely more Somali women with degrees and in turn more Somali women are educated.
Though 90% is obviously a huge exaggeration.

Many Nigerians and other Africans live in the West as economic migrants not as refugees like Somalis, Afghanis etc. When was the last time you've seen a Somali international student? I've only ever met one and he was Kenyan. Not to mention the continuous injection of new refugees into Western countries that negatively impact stats.

On top of that factor in the percentage of poor, men and poor men in jail all across the board. The question should be why do Somali men choose paths that lead to jail, deportation etc. And we all know why.
Why? I'd like to hear what u think on this.

Kanye

Why? I'd like to hear what u think on this.
Because in every society the archetypical household has a male breadwinner. It's a fact that not everyone is intelligent nor patient enough to go to school or take alternative paths and establish a good career or living. Women generally put more emphasis on financial stability and status than men do. These are far from the only factors but they're certainly factors. That's why you have people that can't take an orthodox path opt for trapping for example. It comes money and don't get it twisted it definitely brings status. To a lot of people this is a far more attractive option than working graveyard shifts in a warehouse and planning for the future. Personally I think it's a really dumb choice to make for various reasons but the logic is definitely there. There's a reason it's aptly named the trap. In a nutshell it's more acceptable to be a broke woman than it is a broke man.

Status
Not open for further replies.