why are muslim somalis so intolerant

Status
Not open for further replies.
@simulacrum

most important prophets Arabs? that's enough to discredit everything else you just said, you have been colonised mentally to such an extend, you have become worse then the coloniser themselves, not a single grasp of history, you probably also believe everything was invented by the white man.

What a conformist cheap charlatan quackademic Europhile you are, 220.000 messengers sent throughout history to all nations, 25 of those mentioned by name in the Quran, with the overwhelming majority of them black.

Your forefathers before 7th century worshipped the monotheistic god Waaq along with much of the Oromo's and others in the region, that's already one of the 220.000 sent.

The supreme monotheistic God most civilisation worshipped was called 'Eebow, a term only we use today and only makes sense in our language along with the Oromo, again it came from us, the Sumerians, the Babylonians, the Egyptians and many more civilisations worshipped this supreme God whose teaching came from us, they even corrupted it's pure pristine monotheistic message as it reached them, much like it's the case with Islam today.

The ancient Sumerian city of Eridu, which means ‘on the sea shore’, was invested in great sanctity from the earliest of times, and Eabani (Eabe); the great magician of the gods, “was invoked by workers of spells, the priestly magicians of historic Babylonia. The mythological spell exercise by Eridu in later times suggests that the civilisation of Sumeria owed much to the worshippers of Eabani (Eabe or Eebow)

I can go on and on with history upon history of the monotheistic believes of your forefathers as far back as the Egyptian's, however again none of your line of arguments makes any sense, all those people you mentioned ancient languages were not preserved, second atheist comes from the Greek word atheos, it was used as a derogatory slur for those that rejected their Gods, so the whole origin of your faith came about as a means of a slur, a derision which is actually is very befitting.

Your deities are the The murderer Kepler, the mentally ill Isaac Newtown, the racist Darwin, the delusional Dawkins, the wheel chair bound Hawkins, the masonic occultist Copernicus, I can go on and on, they are all Europhile white Neanderthal cave dwelling spawns based on your own theories.

Now that's being a cheap charlatan conformist using your own line of arguments against you, this is the epitome of mental enslavement and worship, the pinnacle of self-humiliation, you cannot go lower then this in terms of an inferiority complex, you might as well create those Europhiles into physical idols for better focus in your pathetic supplications, prostrations, adulations and extreme reverence you bakhti prideless scum.

I wasn't addressing the content perse but the overall salient appearance of the religion being Arab-centric. Why do you think the religion expects you to visit Mecca ( middle-eastern region) as a pre-requisite ( if you have the funds). Why do you have to learn Arabic to have your prayers answered? Why do you think the most important prophets are Arabs? Why do you have to face east, when performing salat? Sxb come on, even a child would qualify it as an Arab religion.

I don't know why you're not grasping this, Islam is not an Arab religion.

1) Prophet Ibrahim (as) who laid the foundation of the Kabah was NOT an 'Arab'. So no, the holy site we face in prayer was not established by an 'Arab'.
2)The majority of important prophets were not 'Arabs' but Israelites. If you argued that Islam is an Israelite religion your argument would hold more weight.
3) You can make Duah in any language. Prayers are in Arabic because it's a specific form of worship. The language of the Qur'an and the method of prayer connects all Muslim to the point where I can go to the North pole and pray in exactly the same way, and recite the same content, as a Muslim Inuit. The science of prayer and the transliteration of the Qu'ran are heavy weight subjects, and I haven't the knowledge to delve into them.

Calakuli xaal, you're concentrating on the medium rather the message, like attributing the science of physics to Latin people because of the use of their alphabet in equations/theory.

Islams claims on universality is hence flawed and it's much more parochial. Parochial in the sense that it doesn't cover the globe and nations or should I say the flat plane as some of the flattards on this board like to think.

You don't understand - the Message is (and was) global. There's no doubt messengers were sent to the Incas, Native Americans tribes, Zulus, etc. The Message given to Muhammed (saw) merely supersedes theirs.

Let me ask you, define an Arab to me.

I have no idea what you're on about. Clearly, the point I was making sailed right over your head.

My point is: You're using the same language used by all oppressors throughout history. Those who oppress minorities always cite potential enemy infiltration with minorities serving as conduits. Here you make the same argument in support of oppressing non-Muslim Somalis in the name of "saving Somalis" from the dangers posed by potential fifth column gaalo Somalis. Fact is gaalo Somalis are harmless just like Muslims Americans are harmless despite Trump claims to the contrary.

Gitmo is a paradise to what awaits gaalo in Somalia, so you couldn't be further from the truth. No Somalis can profess his gaalnimo is Somalia let alone proselytize for another religion.

No, I'm using the language used by all ruling entities across the history of time. A 'free', 'open' society that's also successful does not exist on the face of this Earth. You are right now operating within the boundaries set by Westerners. The only freedom they've given you is the freedom of debauchery. You can , drink, and gamble to your hearts content; hence you 'feel' free.

I never advocated for oppression, a couple of nacalado's aimed at a few Youtube videos is hardly oppression. If only you could read what filth the Europeans write online dabadha baa ku soo dhicileheed.

I was praising the vigour and zealousness by which they protect our religion with online. There is heavy propaganda aimed at Muslims, and it's only fair our more zealous brothers keep those fuckers on their toes.

And LOL that you're comparing a stateless African country in turmoil to the most advanced country on Earth. If Somalia had as much infrastructure as a shit-hole like Detroit, we would definitely treat murtads much better than the way these savages treat 'insurgents'.

Christianity is the religion of our eternal enemies and the hated colonialists.

Not to mention the truly despicable tactics of these "humanitarian" missionaries that use food as a bargaining chip.

Loool but Islam is basically the old testament part 3 now new and improved

You just don't want them there because of your hate boner for Ethiopia. :drakekidding:

They're the same, Christianity is just less extreme now because of the forced reformation. I bet Christian Somalia would be more chill kkkkk

Loool but Islam is basically the old testament part 3 now new and improved

You just don't want them there because of your hate boner for Ethiopia. :drakekidding:

They're the same, Christianity is just less extreme now because of the forced reformation. I bet Christian Somalia would be more chill kkkkk
it would remove alshabaab from the equation and be a safer place. equality for everyone and more importance placed on education and less on girls not being allowed to play sports. freedom of religion and tolerance when compared to muslims. yes a christian somalia would be much much better. but at the same time we would've been doqon slaves like the rest of africa. i propose a atheist somalia :obama:.

it would remove alshabaab from the equation and be a safer place. equality for everyone and more importance placed on education and less on girls not being allowed to play sports. freedom of religion and tolerance when compared to muslims. yes a christian somalia would be much much better. but at the same time we would've been doqon slaves like the rest of africa. i propose a atheist somalia :obama:.

Ngl secular Somalia is my main dream but you and I know they ain't ready for it sis. I'd settle for the lesser of two evil right now :damedamn:

Ngl secular Somalia is my main dream but you and I know they ain't ready for it sis. I'd settle for the lesser of two evil right now :damedamn:
id create a little prosperous tuulo in somalia only for atheists where we have our own laws and freedom to do as we please. but the muslamics might bomb it.

id create a little prosperous tuulo in somalia only for atheists where we have our own laws and freedom to do as we please. but the muslamics might bomb it.

Fam we'd have daily suicide bombings coming our way :yloezpe: from Somalia to Kazakhstan z3zrULC jihadists from all-over would flock there to strike down the dirty infidel haven kkk

Fam we'd have daily suicide bombings coming our way :yloezpe: from Somalia to Kazakhstan z3zrULC jihadists from all-over would flock there to strike down the dirty infidel haven kkk
we might even ignite a new islamic state lmao. the one thing muslims hate more then jews and christians is ex muslims.

@dhegdheer @Knowthyself

bik5d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.