Why a certain community wishes to expand to the Green Valleys of Hiiraan from the dry red sands of Western Galgaduud.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Hiraab inmate is older then jereerteen 10k incorporated sultanate even though your more ancient. The Madowteen were always holed up in their desert. Deni is part of those 10k incorporated descendants
7D0C8E04-A6F7-495A-A7F6-D3514C080A6D.jpeg

Dani osman mohamud Majerteeen harti

General koronto agonyar harti abgal
64F6EF22-C05C-427F-8E7B-595A40DE529F.jpeg

Tell me who incorporated bantu we know who live with bantu in middle shabelle ๐Ÿ˜‚ tuga intad tuug dihin bu tuug ku dahaaya

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Prince of HS beesha osman mohamud in dhuudo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ my father say abgal osman loma dhasho wa la noqdha ๐Ÿ˜‚ I heard rumors beesha macalin dhiblawe is siwaqron thatโ€™s why waceysle and wacbudaan looks more somali than beesha harti abgal who live with beesha bantu weyne in middle shabelle

@Prince of HS beesha osman mohamud in dhuudo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ my father say abgal osman loma dhasho wa la noqdha ๐Ÿ˜‚ I heard rumors beesha macalin dhiblawe is siwaqron thatโ€™s why waceysle and wacbudaan looks more somali than beesha harti abgal who live with beesha bantu weyne in middle shabelle
Everyone claims beesha macaalin dhiblaawe. I heard that they are D&M who went ceeldheer to teach the kids there Somali :heh: