Whos allowed to say naaya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Blade1 Naaya stop disliking the truth. "Naaya" in Woqooyi is not seen as an insult especially if you live there. It's more of a romantic thing to say to your wives.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
It's a north vs south thing. Up north it's romantic I guess. And down south its hella rude. In my eyes its equivalent to callung her a and I'd fight you for just calling me that word alone.
My parents have never even let their friends call me nayaa.
Only when they're annoyed does my mum/dad say it to me

It's a north vs south thing. Up north it's romantic I guess. And down south its hella rude. In my eyes its equivalent to callung her a and I'd fight you for just calling me that word alone.

And you call other guys waryaa, which is disrespectful

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
And you call other guys waryaa, which is disrespectful
No I don't call anyone warya we use nayaa and warya the same in my house but insulting boys isn't that big or looked at as insulting and neither is boys representation important since they can get away with alot more it's a small price to pay.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.

even in up north i wouldnt say its romantic:ftw9nwa: but its some what more acceptable, and you dont use naayaa but rather naa- as in naa farxiye shaahi meeye. :ayaanswag:

the old school people used it alot because it was part of the geeljire culture, where as today somali men imitate every other culture but their own, so nayaa or naa is a taboo today.:gaasdrink:

even in up north i wouldnt say its romantic:ftw9nwa: but its some what more acceptable, and you dont use naayaa but rather naa- as in naa farxiye shaahi meeye. :ayaanswag:

the old school people used it alot because it was part of the geeljire culture, where as today somali men imitate every other culture but their own, so nayaa or naa is a taboo today.:gaasdrink:
That's sorta true. I didn't realize naa and nayaa were the same before now :wtf:

No I don't call anyone warya we use nayaa and warya the same in my house but insulting boys isn't that big or looked at as insulting and neither is boys representation important since they can get away with alot more it's a small price to pay.

Insulting boys is not that big.....it's a small price to pay???? What is this bullshit?

Abayo I'm just kidding, don't take it serious. I do respect women and I know it's disrespectful to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending