Whos allowed to say naaya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The f*ck is wrong with this xaalimo generation? :dwill:Calling your wife nayaa is perfectly normal.

Growing up, my father always called my mom 'nayaahe' :ehh: even as a kid I could tell she used to find it very romantic:manny:
Wow..... if my husband called me naaya in front of the kids im spilling baasto kullul on him straight from the digsi no questions asked:fittytousand:

Same thing with my mother. I even heard my uncles calling their wives Naaya when I was a kid and it wasn't bad at all. They were all happy, f*ck these delusional western Xaarlimos.

I remember chilling with pretty Somali girls once and I said naaya to them and they all got gassed. I've heard stories of Somali girls liked to be called naaya in the bed too.

:ohreally:
:ulyin:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It seems the guys think this is shukaansi but wooqiye girls like @RICH and @guntiino101 disagree kkkk so abdis its clearly not working on your targetted demographic. Maybe stick to qalanjo instead?

Ughh they are westernized so they don't count. Plus, most people already agree with my testimony example @Somali Crusader @Cambuulo Tonight @Nasiib Gaashaan Cade @Suhaib @anonymous34 Adan and many more. They all told you that Woqooyi husbands call their wives naaya and also use it for Shuukansi since it's romantic.

Now cry somewhere else naaya. :liberaltears:

Ughh they are westernized so they don't count. Plus, most people already agree with my testimony example @Somali Crusader @Cambuulo Tonight @Nasiib Gaashaan Cade @Suhaib @anonymous34 @Adan and many more. They all told you that Woqooyi husbands call their wives naaya and also use it for Shuukansi since it's romantic.

Now cry somewhere else naaya. :liberaltears:
You tagged a bunch of guys thats exactly my point :mjlol: except anonymous34. She isnt wooqiye and so isnt in the targetted demographics we go off by what we hear and its abdis like you saying its shukaansi in SL. I doubt wooqiye girls feel the same the ones that replied dont:chrisfreshhah: one sided shukaansi weeye. No wooqiye girls think its shukaansi up north but we werent aware of how the girls there reacted to it.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You tagged a bunch of guys thats exactly my point :mjlol: except anonymous34. She isnt wooqiye and so isnt in the targetted demographics we go off by what we hear and its abdis like you saying its shukaansi in SL. I doubt wooqiye girls feel the same the ones that replied dont:chrisfreshhah: one sided shukaansi weeye. No wooqiye girls think its shukaansi up north but we werent aware of how the girls there reacted to it.

You're not reer Woqooyi so you have no right to speak and the girls you mentioned were westernized, they are not the same like back home in Somaliland.

@anonymous34 does count because she saw a video with a difference between Reer Xamar and Reer Hargeisa in Shuukansi. The one in Hargeisa kept saying naaya. This is true.

I just tagged the ones who have parents and their fathers say naaya to their mother and it's a beautiful thing same thing like mine so you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

How about no saying waraya or naaya in front of kids:birdman: only odeyga caloosha ween, madax kuuso and bidaar bilaan.

The word naaya is hot tho...don't lie not infront of the kids but on other occasions like on anniversary day he will say "naaya I always loved u"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending