Who would you want to fight from Somalispot?

You're a skinny fat nonlifting, non-mma training ugly incel. I would dismantle you in 5 seconds, little guy
Oh dear,
Mate, had you not boasted like that, I actually would have placed my bet on your winning that bout, but the fact that you threw a deadly combination without even sussing him out, you knocked yourself out in the first round, which is indicative of a bit of an amateur streak in you. What gives, mate?

No man is a push-over, even if untrained, and skinny. Lifting weights is no skill, and the wrestler in you should have known better, my dear Brampton genteel chap.

Postscript:
I remember arriving at a posh club in Soho, London many moons ago, with a monkey of a bouncer, muscle-bound, 300+ lbs, at the door, then came a skinny Faarax with a tiny frame. He was not a member, or known, yet wanted entry. The bouncer brushed him aside letting in hordes of young females. The skinny Faarax started arguing with the bouncer --- cut a long story short, the bouncer pushes Faarax to aside, Faarax unleashes a deadly combination, starting with 'hidh' ( that is a headbutt), following it with a couple of hooks, a shot, and closing it with a deadly uppercut; in no time, the gorilla landed on his visage with blood oozing from all crevices.

The Old Bill even joined in the laughter, and how unbelievable the whole scene was. We had to hide him in a Black cab, and send him off. Solid bloke, if quite heroic in his deed.

Moral of story ( Number one rule in boxing): never underestimate an opponent.

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I am 19, turning 20 this summer. Why? do I look older, older cougars have told me I look mature for my age :icon lol:

As for bulking I’m not in a rush to gain muscle and I don’t want to lose my jawline. I’m making gains as of now so I don’t see a benefit.
No joke, I thought you were like 35-40, like even older than me .

But yeah, honestly man, do what's best for you. I personally have a different approach, but if you feel like you're making good gains, then keep at it.

Good luck on your journey!

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Oh dear,
Mate, had you not boasted like that, I actually would have placed my bet on your winning that bout, but the fact that you threw a deadly combination without even sussing him out, you knocked yourself out in the first round, which is indicative of a bit of an amateur streak in you. What gives, mate?

No man is a push-over, even if untrained, and skinny. Lifting weights is no skill, and the wrestler in you should have known better, my dear Brampton genteel chap.

Postscript:
I remember arriving at a posh club in Soho, London many moons ago, with a monkey of a bouncer, muscle-bound, 300+ lbs, at the door, then came a skinny Faarax with a tiny frame. He was not a member, or known, yet wanted entry. The bouncer brushed him aside letting in hordes of young females. The skinny Faarax started arguing with the bouncer --- cut a long story short, the bouncer pushes Faarax to aside, Faarax unleashes a deadly combination, starting with 'hidh' ( that is a headbutt), following it with a couple of hooks, a shot, and closing it with a deadly uppercut; in no time, the gorilla landed on his visage with blood oozing from all crevices.

Moral of story ( Number one rule in boxing): never underestimate an opponent.
oh god, please not again.

As soon as I'm done with one person, another person emerges.

I'm out of this thread. PEACE

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No joke, I thought you were like 35-40, like even older than me .

But yeah, honestly man, do what's best for you. I personally have a different approach, but if you feel like you're making good gains, then keep at it.

Good luck on your journey!
say wallahi you thought I was 40. Now you’re just lying.

Garaad diinle

ξ€šξ€žξ€’ξ€œξ€  ξ€ ξ€Ÿξ€‘ξ€ξ€›
Funny how both of them were talking smack and now address each other in respectful and playful manner. Muscle it seems makes the world go round kkkkk.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Better luck next time my friend. You gotta give it to the @TheProfessor he really knows how to rile up poeple around. The man gotta reaction from almost everybody. GG.
He's so bad at trolling and so good at the same time. I hate that I was aware that he's trolling but I fell for it.

I just unfollowed him and now I'm putting him on ignore LOL

Damn it, I missed all the fun
Saying Goodbye Will Smith GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

Trending