Who would you want to fight from Somalispot?

You're a skinny fat nonlifting, non-mma training ugly incel. I would dismantle you in 5 seconds, little guy
All u are is talk old man
Muhammad Ali Boxing GIF

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
U a petty ass nigga I will still will knock you out easily
what do you mean knock out? I'm going to take you down in a split second. We're not boxing, my friend.

I am going to shoot a low single and you'll be to slow to react to it. Then I'm going to position myself and get full mount and literally have 50 different options that I can dissect you with(GNP, Armbar, Triangle Choke, Cross Choke etc)

Do you even know how to defend a takedown, you unathletic internally rotting skeletor?

what do you mean knock out? I'm going to take you down in a split second. We're not boxing, my friend.

I am going to shoot a low single and you'll be to slow to react to it. Then I'm going to position myself and get full mount and literally have 50 different options that I can dissect you with(GNP, Armbar, Triangle Choke, Cross Choke etc)

Do you even know how to defend a takedown, you unathletic internally rotting skeletor?
U don’t know how to fight u went to school to learn it u weak ass nigga me I had to fight every single day in school I don’t give f*ck about this Asian fighting style is all fake 😂

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
U don’t know how to fight u went to school to learn it u weak ass nigga me I had to fight every single day in school I don’t give f*ck about this Asian fighting style is all fake 😂
do you know how to wrestle or did you ever train bjj?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Nigga i'll f*ck u up without trying. I had to defend myself against the Irish and Jamaicans everyday in school. They smelled so bad, i was fighting while holding my breath.
Put some respek on my name.
police garbage GIF
Have you trained before? What are your stats? How much you bench/squat/deadlift?

Trending