Who believes that this is real?

Do you believe this is real?

• This is fake as hell, can't believe why someone would believe it.

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • It looks absolutely real to me

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iskabada flat earth, if you believe in the Apollo 11 supposed 'moon landing' (and any other subsequent trips) in this day and age, you have to be either willfully ignorant or clinically retarded.

Us Europhiles are hopelessly deluded. Don't you understand that that is an illusion created by the NASA scientists?
a0119d1befa6650b937f1bc378bdb836.jpg

This is the real map of the world :mjlol::mjlol:

Why is the sun and moon round if the earth is flat :mjlol:

what about other planets? are they flat too kkkkk

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I have actually done this, as have many people, binoculars, or a good zoom camera brings the boat back into view, this is called perspective, here is a video with zoom camera bringing the boat that appears to disappear back into view again

Notice how the objects the further they get, the smaller they get, until the vanishing point of your perspective makes them disappear, which you interpret as going over the curve of the ball earth, the video above demonstrates if you use binoculars or a good P900 zoom camera, it comes fully back into perfect view, this disproves the entire curvature theory

Nice try, that boat is on/near the horizon, not beyond it. Show me a boat like this that is covered from the bottom and then re appears completely upon zooming in.

20160201-090545-0e0vb.jpg

You'll fail. No amount of zooming will bring this half covered cruise ship back into view.

Why is the sun and moon round if the earth is flat :mjlol:

what about other planets? are they flat too kkkkk

War ileen wax baa aragnay. Honestly ask yourself, does your post have any ounce of sincerity? Why would anyone want to tolerate your mockery to take the time to answer your question? Not like you wanted one anyways...

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Let me end this debate once and for all. Feast your eyes on this shadow of a mountain.

moutain-cloud-shadow-1.jpg

How are the shadows on the clouds explained on the flat earth model? If the sun is always above the horizon, like the flat earth model claims, the shadow would be on the ground, not up in the clouds. This means that the sunlight is coming from a lowered angle shooting up as the earth spins during sunset, just like the globe model predicts. End of, flat earth debunked.

@MadNomad

I doubt you even know the capabilities of P900 zoom Camera, but let me use another technique to answer your daft question since clearly you struggle to comprehend in words.

In the Flat Earth community we refer to this as Atmospheric lensing, in fact anything we come up with we have experiments we conduct that anyone can copy which we put on youtube using your very own science to refute you, here is two videos showing you this while at the same time debunking you bottom of the boat visibility none sense using atmospheric lensing.

The experiment even shows you how a sun appears to be setting on a flat surface using atmospheric lensing/refraction, 100's of others have copied and done the same experiments, watch the first one and there you have your rebuttal to all that nonsense you came up with.

Atmospheric lensing effect, home experiment.

Keep in mind how you entirely ignore that these objects shouldn't even be seen at all due to the curvature of the earth if we use simple trigonometry calculations based on the Earths 25000 mile circumference as fictitious calculated by your God Eratosthenes

Lensing affect due to all the water particles in the atmosphere, as well as perspective and bad precipitation, on your model we shouldn't even be able to see them at all based on the sheer distances as they would drop almost several thousand feet below the horizon and line of sight

Atmosphericlensing.PNG

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@MadNomad

I doubt you even know the capabilities of P900 zoom Camera, but let me use another technique to answer your daft question since clearly you struggle to comprehend in words.

In the Flat Earth community we refer to this as Atmospheric lensing, in fact anything we come up with we have experiments we conduct that anyone can copy which we put on youtube using your very own science to refute you, here is two videos showing you this while at the same time debunking you bottom of the boat visibility none sense using atmospheric lensing.

The experiment even shows you how a sun appears to be setting on a flat surface using atmospheric lensing/refraction, 100's of others have copied and done the same experiments, watch the first one and there you have your rebuttal to all that nonsense you came up with.

Atmospheric lensing effect, home experiment.

Keep in mind how you entirely ignore that these objects shouldn't even be seen at all due to the curvature of the earth if we use simple trigonometry calculations based on the Earths 25000 mile circumference as fictitious calculated by your God Eratosthenes

Lensing affect due to all the water particles in the atmosphere, as well as perspective and bad precipitation, on your model we shouldn't even be able to see them at all based on the sheer distances as they would drop almost several thousand feet below the horizon and line of sight

View attachment 14670

I have seen that video when you linked it earlier, and it's retarded. You're seriously going to link me this bullshit? He literally pulled this out of his ass and made a demonstration. I don't know if you know this, but there's a big difference between water vapor in the air and some giant magnifying lens in the sky :mjlol:

Oh and btw, his experiment failed. The sun got bigger and in fact did not stay the same size like we see in reality.

Ft7A7nv.jpg

@MadNomad

By making the statements you made dismissing atmospheric lensing you have basically refuted Neo-heliocentric model explanation of Super Moon phenomenon, because the explanation for that in your model is atmospheric lensing which you dismiss here.

Don't worry sxb, I know your not a two faced lying hypocrite, you just didn't know that's all, which is no shame and I know the powerful indoctrination and how they psyche you up to defending falsehood.

I can tell from the way you type out your rebuttals, your new to this thing, were as I have been going around the campus lecture circuits annihilating Astrophysicist students and even teachers for a good decade before you even heard of it.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@MadNomadBy making the statements you made dismissing atmospheric lensing you have basically refuted Neo-heliocentric model explanation of Super Moon phenomenon, because the explanation for that in your model is atmospheric lensing which you dismiss here.

It also has to do with the distance of the moon in relation to the earth. Again, what he does in the video and what happens in reality are not related to each other in any way. The sun gets bigger in his experiment as it "moves" away, in real life it stays the same size. Also, the directional magnifying lense he uses does not give off the same lensing effect water particles do in reality. Are you too stupid to realize this?

Don't worry sxb, I know your not a two faced lying hypocrite, you just didn't know that's all which I can tell from the way you type out your rebuttals, your new to this thing, were as I have been going around the campus lecture secrets annihilating people for a good decade before you even heard of it.

Lol, you ran away last time when you couldn't answer my questions about the stars on your model. I also brought up another issue with shadows on your model, which you can see if you scroll up. But you ignored that as well.

War ileen wax baa aragnay. Honestly ask yourself, does your post have any ounce of sincerity? Why would anyone want to tolerate your mockery to take the time to answer your question? Not like you wanted one anyways...

She posed good question though. All objects she mentioned undeniably look spherical to us. All pictures of earth taken by satellite show earth as spherical. Similar to the moon and sun.

I think the moon landing was faked but I still believe in the earth not being flat. It isn't round either, it is spherical.

Status
Not open for further replies.