Who believes that this is real?

Do you believe this is real?

• This is fake as hell, can't believe why someone would believe it.

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • It looks absolutely real to me

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
You on your phone/tablet or laptop? With phone I don't think you will be able too and with laptop you might be able to see my name just not type it, ctrl c ctrl v I guess...
But lol sorry g, i didn't think there would be an @'ing feature before I made this:snoop:
Teach me some ethipian waryaa..there is this ethiopian girl that i started working with.
Come on drop them words saaxib.

What thousands of years? This whole spinning ball earth is 500 years old, brought about Freemason Copernicus, it's a recent invention, none of the people before that knew the skies like the palm of their hands, unlike you that hardly looks at it, could ever be fooled by this.
:snoop:
*sigh*
Copernicus formulated the model of the universe where the earth orbits the sun.
The ancient greeks came up with the spherical earth theory
guys like Aristotle, Plato and Pythagoras

:what1:
I find it Ironic that you cite trigonometry in your flat earth argument, when Pythagoras was one of the first mathematicians who call the earth round.

The earliest reliably documented mention of the spherical Earth concept dates from around the 6th century BC when it appeared in ancient Greek philosophy but remained a matter of speculation until the 3rd century BC, when Hellenistic astronomy established the spherical shape of the Earth as a physical given.

Copernicus did not invent the concept of a spherical Earth, you fucking monkey :pacspit:
Why are you dismissing milennia old scientific discoveries? :draketf:

Again you did not read what I wrote, in fact, Pythagoras, a proven Freemason was the first to propose this 2500 years ago, but he was laughed out the door, and the whole thing died down, because as I had explained in previous comments, our ancient forefathers that new the skies like the back of their hands and used it to navigate, some even worship, could never bee fooled by this masonic devilish concept, the way the likes of you that never looks at it can, all scientists at that time rejected it as well.

It wasn't until Copernicus 500 years ago, that the heliocentric model was born, if you actually do research on the points you quoted, you will find that not only are these people Freemasons, but their whole proposal was based on things such as 'ships disappearing into the horizon' which have been debunked since and again on this thread, these were just single lone wolf individuals and the entire communities rejected it from the scientist to the laymen.

The earth is not spherical according to the quickademic community so even that speculation is wrong, in fact the shape of earth has gone through a lot of evolution, it went from

- spherical shape
- spheroid
- oblate spheroid flattened at the poles
- oblate spheroid pear-shaped flattened at the poles (The latest, according to the Neil De Grasse Tyson)

image001.jpg

image.png

This is a oblate spheroid flattened at the poles

OblateSpheroid.PNG

neil-degrasse-tyson-first-says-earth-is-an-oblate-spheroid-6488425.png

The contradictions are so much, that anyone with a sane rational mind would reject the whole thing.

Earth Is Pear Shaped - Neil deGrasse Tyson

This shit is fake as hell but I still believe in the round earth theory.

It's a NASA video, from the NASA Youtube channel, it's official video, you can look it up.

It's obviously fake, just as the moon landing was faked, just as everything else they do is fake. You just proved with your comments they are liars, this is their official video, so why believe in the other theories they espouse?

Had any other ordinary person lied to you like this, in such a blatant fashion that's indisputable, you would have been sceptical of everything else they say, espouse or preach, so why are you giving the liars at NASA a pass? contradiction?

@AbdiJohnson

Could you please delete Cukaash and that Tigray poodle threat derailing comments, many thanks sxb.!

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
It's a NASA video, from the NASA Youtube channel, it's official video, you can look it up.

It's obviously fake, just as the moon landing was faked, just as everything else they do is fake. You just proved with your comments they are liars, this is their official video, so why believe in the other theories they espouse?

Had any other ordinary person lied to you like this, in such a blatant fashion that's indisputable, you would have been sceptical of everything else they say, espouse or preach, so why are you giving the liars at NASA a pass? contradiction?

@AbdiJohnson

Could you please delete Cukaash and that Tigray poodle threat derailing comments, many thanks sxb.!
My bad saxib didnt know how to @ him. So, we all good

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
@Inquisitive_ , if you refute every single one of these points that I grabbed from an article online decisively, I will accept your point about the Earth being flat. Just rationalise it out for me, because I genuinely don't know how you can maintain such an outdated view in today's world.
(1) The Moon
Now that humanity knows quite positively that the Moon is not a piece of cheese or a playful god, the phenomena that accompany it (from its monthly cycles to lunar eclipses) are well-explained. It was quite a mystery to the ancient Greeks, though, and in their quest for knowledge, they came up with a few insightful observations that helped humanity figure out the shape of our planet.

Aristotle (who made quite a lot of observations about the spherical nature of the Earth) noticed that during lunar eclipses (when the Earth’s orbit places it directly between the Sun and the Moon, creating a shadow in the process), the shadow on the Moon’s surface is round. This shadow is the Earth’s, and it’s a great clue on the spherical shape of the Earth.

Since the earth is rotating (see the “Foucault Pendulum” experiment for a definite proof, if you are doubtful), the consistent oval-shadow it produces in each and every lunar eclipse proves that the earth is not only round but spherical – absolutely, utterly, beyond a shadow of a doubt not flat.

(2) Ships and the Horizon
If you’ve been next to a port lately, or just strolled down a beach and stared off vacantly into the horizon, you might have, perhaps, noticed a very interesting phenomenon: approaching ships do not just “appear” out of the horizon (like they should have if the world was flat), but rather emerge from beneath the sea.

But – you say – ships do not submerge and rise up again as they approach our view (except in “Pirates of the Caribbean”, but we are hereby assuming that was a fictitious movie). The reason ships appear as if they “emerge from the waves” is because the world is not flat: it’s round.

antwalkingonanorange2-300x110.png

Imagine an ant walking along the surface of an orange, into your field of view. If you look at the orange “head on”, you will see the ant’s body slowly rising up from the “horizon”, because of the curvature of the Orange. If you would do that experiment with a long road, the effect would have changed: The ant would have slowly ‘materialized’ into view, depending on how sharp your vision is.

(3) Varying Star Constellations
This observation was originally made by Aristotle (384-322 BCE), who declared the Earth was round judging from the different constellations one sees while moving away from the equator.

After returning from a trip to Egypt, Aristotle noted that “there are stars seen in Egypt and […] Cyprus which are not seen in the northerly regions.” This phenomenon can only be explained with a round surface, and Aristotle continued and claimed that the sphere of the Earth is “of no great size, for otherwise the effect of so slight a change of place would not be quickly apparent.” (De caelo, 298a2-10)

The farther you go from the equator, the farther the ‘known’ constellations go towards the horizon, and are replaced by different stars. This would not have happened if the world was flat:

(4) Shadows and Sticks
If you stick a stick in the [sticky] ground, it will produce a shadow. The shadow moves as time passes (which is the principle for ancient Shadow Clocks). If the world had been flat, then two sticks in different locations would produce the same shadow:

But they don’t. This is because the earth is round, and not flat:

Eratosthenes (276-194 BCE) used this principle to calculate the circumference of the Earth quite accurately.

Explain this away sxb, using proof and logic, and I will unequivocally believe you.

@Inquisitive_ , if you refute every single one of these points that I grabbed from an article online decisively, I will accept your point about the Earth being flat. Just rationalise it out for me, because I genuinely don't know how you can maintain such an outdated view in today's world.

No problem I will, but I wished you had thought more deeply about each point you presented, because each of these actually refutes the heliocentric model, I am going to keep them short and crisp, so others can benefit too.

1. Moon

Solar Eclipse
There has been more then 50 reports of solar eclipses happening while both the moon and sun could be seen in the skies at the same time, this should be impossible if eclipses are caused by perfect 180 degree alignment of the sun/earth/moon in billiard ball like fashion were the ball earth casts a shadow as purported by the heliocentric model. These reports are all over the world.

The Ancient civilisations like Chaldean's, Mayan's, Egyptian's and Babylonian's each believing in flat earth, accurately predicted until this very day every solar eclipse, it's mind boggling how these people for whose roof's were the skies and every individual being a cosmologist, all believed the solar eclipse occurred due to what they called the invisible 'black sun', an objects that orbits the flat earth in a path not understood that is responsible, the Mayan's called it 'Ragu'

The heliocentrist have tried to explain this phenomenon through arguing 'perspective' and 'refraction' why in some eclipses both the moon and sun could be seen in the Horizon, which is nothing more then damage control, pseudo science quakademic mental masturbation that makes no sense when you engage in deep thought.

The same is argued for the Super moon phenomenon and partial eclipses, all refuting heliocentric eclipse theory, using a combination of mirage, refraction and atmospheric lensing to argue away the impossible.

Aristotle argument about round shadow is self defeating, the flat earth model is a round disc shape that long preceded the spinning ball earth model, so seeing a round shadow is no prove whatsoever.

However the moon is set to be of a spherical shape, think deeply about this for a moment, a spherical object has many sides to it, so why do we always see the same side of the moon anywhere on earth?? If it was truly spherical, you would see many sides of the moon, not the same.

Here is a chapter out of the famous DR Samuel Rowbatham "cause of solar and lunar eclipses"if you like to explore more deeper, He is the flat earth Guru, created shock-waves in Europe, you likely never heard off him because it's forbidden knowledge and forbidden science.

If there was any academic honesty and they didn't feel threatened, they would have showed it as an alternative view, with all it's experiments, scientists throughout the ages, but they didn't.

I know of an astrophysicist that has done a PhD leave after he came across Sagnac motionless earth experiment, he felt very betrayed because he was never educated about this alternative view, he only stumbled upon it while arguing with a flat earther that showed it to him.

2. Ships and Horizon.

I have already made a post in this thread about it, with a video of a P900 Zoom Camera bringing that supposed ship after it appears to you to disappear into the horizon (not over the horizon) back into view

This is what's called perspective, image below will illustrates this point perfectly, please examine it.

maxresdefault.jpg

In this image notice how the tracks grow smaller along with the Telegraph poles, over the Horizon line until it reaches outside of your vanishing point, it's the exact same concept.

Below is a 40 second video were the person using a P900 has zoomed into a ship that appears to disappear 'into the horizon' bringing it back into view, watch what happens as the person 'zooms' out of the ship.

P900 bringing a ship that appears to have gone over the horizon back into view, disproving it has gone over the curvature of the earth.

There is also another argument in the Flat earth community which is atmospheric lensing (refraction), here is a video with a detailed experiment, a real world experiment, unlike just cheap theories, were towards the end of the video he shows you how a sun appears to set on a flat desk.

Atmospheric lensing Refraction experiment Flat Earth

Also ask yourself this basic question, how is possible to have a body of water curved ? were have you ever seen this in the world?

The basic physics of water is that it maintains its level, there is a reason why they call it Sea level, if I pour a billion gallon of water, it flow in all directions and gather in the lowest point

It's simply impossible to a have a curved body of water, it defies physics and even common sense.

sl09.jpg

3 Varying Star constellation

Aristotle is no astrologist or a cosmologist, Polaris which is the fixed Northern Star, over the North Pole at the centre in the millennium old flat-earth map, which was the compass 'North' for our ancestors, which they used to navigate around the planet, disproves the spinning ball earth.

The Star should never be fixed and neither should all the orbits of star constellation that are also fixed, especially in light of all these different ridiculous motions

img_8116.jpeg

With just that in mind, we should see great Parallax and shifting positions especially after 6 months when we are supposedly on the opposite side of the sun, but there is no Parallax not a single inch in thousands of years. The star is fixed, and all the other stars that orbit it, are also fixed, this is impossible on a spinning ball earth shooting through infinite space.

What's more laughable is the explanations for this, those stars are so many 'trillion light years away from us' that we would not notice any Parallax or shift, I laugh every time I read it, what they are conveniently saying is, that you would see Parallax after few thousand years, when you are no longer alive to disprove them on it, only a fool would fall for this.

4 Shadows and Sticks

This is the weakest of all arguments, in the heliocentric model because the sun is put 93 million miles away, the sun light would come in 'parallel' which is understandable when an object is very far away from you. This is how Eratosthenes measures the ball earth circumference to 25000 miles. relying on this 'parallel' sun light.

However there is a big problem, because when an object is 'close' to you, the lights come in scattered, were as if it's very far away, the light comes in parallel, this is very basic physics.

This below image clearly shows scattered sun light emitted from a point just above the clouds, the explanations by the heliocentric community for this is 'refraction' by the atmosphere, but if you accept this refraction premise it's a catch 22, because that means the shadow and sticks theory including Eratosthenes measurement of the Earth circumference which relies on parallel lights goes OUT THE WINDOW

Which one are you willing to throw out? you either accept the Sun is close due to scatter light which destroys the heliocentric model, or you argue this is refraction of the sun lights by the atmosphere, which means shadow/stick and circumference measurement is wrong, let me know which one is more convincing to you, because each of them destroys this model.

pFDtpHS.jpg

This is a high altitude balloon at almost 20 miles, notice the huge reflection sun spot, this tells you the sun is very close to you, if it was 93 million miles away, the whole horizon would be a sun-spot.

__1442604430.png

Here is a closer view of the same image, does that look like it's 93 million miles away ?

img_9917-1.png

Last edited:
88.2% of Somali's voted that the NASA video about the moon transiting the earth is FAKE.

The video was produced in response to the growing flat-earth movement.

For the first time in their history they have claimed it's not Photoshop, CGI or a composite video created due to supposed satellite data, but that it it is an organic actual video of the events.

The Somali's have universally rejected it! this is the first step! now that we know they are liars, everything else should be questioned, like the Appollo moon landing, and all those CGI ball earth images that have been doctored on a computer.

My Faith in the Somali people has been fully restored, they have overwhelmingly rejected NASA recent video.

That video is fake. Someone cropped a picture of the moon and animated on the video. Notice how the earth is fully in light while the moon is in shadow.

Here is the real video with the entire earth shown.

@merka

sxb iska amuus, I have already exposed you on this very topic

LyingCunt.PNG
Lying DirthBag.PNG

It looks like the fast majority of the people have rejected the NASA video, it's funny how just a few months on this site has changed the perspectives of people and I have NASA Videos to thank for this and blind sheeple cranks like the one above.

Status
Not open for further replies.