While Somalis bicker among themselves, Amhaar and Tigray unite to centralise Ethiopia into 1 Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Not having an Capital doesnt stop the beesha Isaaq from subjecting and conquering your people, yet you delusion yourself into thinking you can rule anyone especially the people that massacred your folks into oblivion?!?!?!

Anyway why do you always bring up your cuqdad filled calacaal rant of Hawiye in every thread, why ruin for all of us, you sound very desperate in seeking Hawiyes attention 24H, did Hawiye persecute you and you family or what naago???

, every-time when Hawiye is mentioned baa sida dhilada isku xaarta, war naaya dhilada aa tahay xaarka iska xejiso and dont ever bring up Hawiye again.
Says the boy who's confined in a mini prison called Baraxley lol.

"walahai naaya runti waan kugula talinayaa in afkaadaa oo xun Hawiye aa ka saartid" that's exactly how females talk... "Afkaada naga Saar naaya". You seem displeased when I tell the truth of how your brainless folk ruined the Nation's future. Moving the capital will save us the headache of dealing with your imbecile folks.

Says the boy who's confined in a mini prison called Baraxley lol.

"walahai naaya runti waan kugula talinayaa in afkaadaa oo xun Hawiye aa ka saartid" that's exactly how females talk... "Afkaada naga Saar naaya". You seem displeased when I tell the truth of how your brainless folk ruined the Nation's future. Moving the capital will save us the headache of dealing with your imbecile folks.

You're stupid if you think that would happen, why would Hawiye be apart of a "country" that treats them like that? I dont care about your delusions of us being similar to Raxanweyne, the day that happens is the day Somalia is no more, best believe that.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Never learn from history?!! lol H-U-T-U-S had the home advantage during the civil war. The capital is deep in h2u territory and without that home advantage they're politically vulnerable. The National Security council (headed by Gaas) will eventually move the capital as it's inevitable for the Nation's existence to take that essential step.
So where would you like to move the capital? Mogadishu sits along the best farmland in the country, near the Shebelle river and away from the Ethiopian/Kenyan border.
So where too Garoowe?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You're stupid if you think that would happen, why would Hawiye be apart of a "country" that treats them like that? I dont care about your delusions of us being similar to Raxanweyne, the day that happens is the day Somalia is no more, best believe that.
Everyone wants to move forward except Hawiye and specially HG. They reap the most benefits when the region is in turmoil. Real progressive Hawiye will side with the idea of moving the capital for the Nation's own good.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
To all those who scream like naagos in my positive threads, who invited treacherously OVER AND OVER AGAIN Xabashi Ethiopia into Somalia?????

Answer this and you will find the disease that has put us in our predicament today, we Somalis need to cure ourselves from this cancerous diseases once and for all.
Do you think we buy your fake tears?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A Somalia without H-UTU is like Puntland, everything under Galkacyo is a mess bar JL.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
So where would you like to move the capital? Mogadishu sits along the best farmland in the country, near the Shebelle river and away from the Ethiopian/Kenyan border.
So where too Garoowe?
Bosaso, Kismaayo, Ceerigaabo.. and many more... The capital can also be started from scratch. The Nation will be in good hands as long as the capital is away from Hawiye territory.

So where too Garoowe?

Only Hargeisa or Kismaayo are worthy enough, not fucking Garowe lol

Everyone wants to move forward except Hawiye and specially HG. They reap the most benefits when the region is in turmoil. Real progressive Hawiye will side with the idea of moving the capital for the Nation's own good.

HG arent majority in the capital so why would we care more than lets say Abgaal?

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I love how you guys forget that it was a Daarood presidents fault we're in this mess to begin with. Why did this not happen with Adan Abdullah?
Siad Barre has been dead for over 20 years and out of power for nearly 30. Adan Abdullah was not a moryaan, do not put him in the same category as the post-91 warlords.

That's a flawed logic. There are 21 cities in USA which are bigger than the capital Washington and still D.C is the capital.

If the capital is ever moved (which it wont), it would be to Hargeisa no doubt in part of the whole "reconciliation" thing. Hawiye would be committing political suicide doing that though and i'm telling you it wont solve anything

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
If the capital is ever moved (which it wont), it would be to Hargeisa no doubt in part of the whole "reconciliation" thing. Hawiye would be committing political suicide doing that though and i'm telling you it wont solve anything
That's right! Hawiye will be helpless if the capital is moved. And it will solve everything, political stability being the main benefits of moving the capital.

That's right! Hawiye will be helpless if the capital is moved. And it will solve everything, political stability being the main benefits of moving the capital.

You dont want political stability or peace, you want Daarood to rule with no difficuilty, fake nationalists are the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending