While Somalis bicker among themselves, Amhaar and Tigray unite to centralise Ethiopia into 1 Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The distance between Asmara and the closest Ethiopian city to the broder Adwa is 131km. So, being close to the border doesn't mean shit. Bombadishu is no longer fit for that title.
Sure cherrypick one aspect of what i said and yes, where your capital sits is important. Asmara is different from Mogadishu, Asmara is sitting nearly 3kms in the sky. Whereas Mogadishu is at sea level, lowlands traditionally beg from foreign invasion, ask the Polish.

If you have ever heard the saying Geography determines destiny, you know why Mogadishu has always been the sit of power and never Garoowe

MJ are my cousins we are both Darood and nothinf a H-UTU can do about it, blood is thicker than water

Where was that blood when your uncle Siad Barre was killing them? I love how you forget that they rebelled against him too

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Sure cherrypick one aspect of what i said and yes, where your capital sits is important. Asmara is different from Mogadishu, Asmara is sitting nearly 3kms in the sky. Whereas Mogadishu is at sea level, lowlands traditionally beg from foreign invasion, ask the Polish.

If you have ever heard the saying Geography determines destiny, you know why Mogadishu has always been the sit of power and never Garoowe
So according to your defective logic.. for a city to be the capital it has to be at sea level?!! :faysalwtf:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dude, the h utus stole everything even the government's cupboards and furniture. There were no available chairs and tables in the capital to hold national reconciliation summit lol blame that on h utu thieves :russ:
rofl even state secrets in ministries were teared up and shatted on, they didn't even have the intellect to sell them to foreign nations, guryaha daroodna wey ku xaadheen sabab? Dhe faqash ba degnayd:dabcasar:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Is that what you took for it, you cant be help
You're coming up with astoundingly weird conditions for a city to be the capital after I debunked your "too close to the border" bullshit argument.

Von

You're coming up with astoundingly weird conditions for a city to be the capital after I debunked your "too close to the border" bullshit argument.
You literally debunked nothing, rather you have forgotten or maybe better straight up disregarded all the qualities Mogadishu has that the rest of Somalia doesn't not. Sorry Garoowe aint going to cut it.
you have shown a complete lack of understanding of geopolitics and domestic needs of country:farmajoyaab:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@XaajiXumbo wishes to be Darood lol he begs Ogadens to accept him :drakelaugh:
how pathetic, one thing is darod recognise who their father is whose Sacad Father?

We Darood definitely did not breed the mooryaans

120.jpg

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You literally debunked nothing, rather you have forgotten or maybe better straight up disregarded all the qualities Mogadishu has that the rest of Somalia doesn't not. Sorry Garoowe aint going to cut it.
you have shown a complete lack of understanding of geopolitics and domestic needs of country:farmajoyaab:
Why do you keep bringing Garowe into this?!! Garowe will stay as the capital of Puntland. Lack of political stability is the main reason why other clans will eventually decide to move the capital from Mogadishu.

Last edited:
Why do you keep bringing Garowe into this?!! Garowe will stay as the capital of Puntland. Lack of political stability is the main reason why other clans will eventually decide to move the capital from Mogadishu.

you're the one that mentioned Garowe as a potential capital...

Von

Why do you keep bringing Garowe into this?!! Garowe will stay as the capital of Puntland. Lack of political stability is the main reason why other clans will eventually decide to move the capital.
Because you are a Puntlander thus you want Garowe to be the nation's seat of power. From ancient times to colonialism to the bloody civil war through to 2018, Mogadishu has been the seat of power. If the civil war didn't force a change than a few bombs isnt going to change it.

Also, do you actually believe changing the capital would make an actual difference, forget the fact Mogadishu is the economic core of the country and would still be bombed?
Do you think Somali MPs would write honourable laws or the country would improve as a whole :pachah1:

Somalia isn't improving because Mogadishu is the capital, blame the people not the city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending