Which culture do you want to learn about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought most of his articles were accurate? And also I don't think this is the same man, who you mentioned is Ioan Myrddin Lewis, and the one above is Herbert S. Lewis, but he did reference the man you mentioned.

And oh right, I the origin of Somali's was in Northern Somalia.
Should I post what he writes anyways about early written references?

Sure, why not. I can only read the extract on your link.

Northern Somalia is the original home of the Somali clans yes. But way before that, the Somali/Oromo/Rendille branch of the Cushitic family lived and occupied Southern Ethiopia and Northern Kenya. Somalis must have separated first and moved into what is now Somaliland, Northern Somalia and Djibouti.

Northern Somalia is the original home of the Somali clans yes. But way before that, the Somali/Oromo/Rendille branch of the Cushitic family lived and occupied Southern Ethiopia and Northern Kenya. Somalis must have separated first and moved into what is now Somaliland, Northern Somalia and Djibouti.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite

He guys. I was searching about the Wargaade Wall that you were talking about before. In Wikipedia, they wrote "graves and unglazed sherds of pottery dating from antiquity have been found during excavations in the area. The Wall's building material consists of rubble set in mud mortar. The high wall measures 230 m × 210 m (750 ft × 690 ft). After the settlement was abandoned during the Islamic era, the population of Wargaade began using the wall as a source for building material, which contributed to its current eroded state".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wargaade_Wall

Wouldn't that wall be taller than the Great Pyramid of Giza?

I also believe that Somalis were originally from the north because cave paintings have been found there.

Last edited:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun

You are a good Ethiopian.
3d337db11731de436dabb20db80984d0.gif

I wanna learn about mongolian culture since they nomadic like Somalis and conquered many cultures... that will mean alot for someone like me who wants to conquer the horn with somalism and spread to the rest.... i have been to mongalia already but just as a tourist :obama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending