Where did the forehead jokes originate from?

I have been saying this for time. Somali hate is normalised and yet people thought I was paranoid and need to touch grass. People don't realise the effect this will have on younger somalis in school. Imagine having to be told your people ain't rated, you have big foreheads, ugly, etc. They will start hating their identity and will start joining ajanabis. They will be ashamed with anything Somali and will even start mixing out. Is this what we want to see? a generation of self hating Somalis that wants nothing to do with Somalis? no, therefore actions must be taken before its too late. P.s the hate comes from self deprecating losers that have no home training and no pride in there country since their parents failed to instil any self love to them. I also blame people saying we are the funniest which gets these losers hyped up and tell themselves this is my only talent I must impress these people since I have nothing to be proud of.
With all due respect Pinky, the reason people tell you that is not necessarily because they disagree with your message but because you communicate it in a neurotic, fearmongering tone that other users may find grating and/or off-putting.

Style matters as much as substance, I've learnt that the hard way.

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund and yes I'm 29
VIP
With all due respect Pinky, the reason people tell you that is not necessarily because they disagree with your message but because you communicate it in a neurotic, fearmongering tone that other users may find grating and/or off-putting.

Style matters as much as substance, I've learnt that the hard way.
Yeah I know that. Some users did say they get scared eveytime I make a thread wondering what is next. Do I really put fear in people?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Idk how this happened either since I don’t interact with those type of accounts, but you should call your friend out for liking/ commenting on that post. Screenshot it and ask them why they find racism to be funny. It would be one thing If they laughed at all edgy jokes, but it sounds like they are a person who typically takes issue with these sorts of things when it pertains to other races. So ask her why she is ok with laughing at us but not others
lol

Trending