Where did the forehead jokes originate from?

Post the link sis, so we can go after that page. I think it's time to show these people, that they can't make fun of us, without getting a headache about it. It worked with that nasty self-hating campaign ran by that Damal restaurant.

Post the link sis, so we can go after that page. I think it's time to show these people, that they can't make fun of us, without getting a headache about it. It worked with that nasty self-hating campaign ran by that Damal restaurant.
I wish I could, I accidentally refreshed the page my Insta, and couldn't find it because I don't follow Muslim meme content (i.e. harder time popping up again with my algorithm)

Idk how this happened either since I don’t interact with those type of accounts, but you should call your friend out for liking/ commenting on that post. Screenshot it and ask them why they find racism to be funny. It would be one thing If they laughed at all edgy jokes, but it sounds like they are a person who typically takes issue with these sorts of things when it pertains to other races. So ask her why she is ok with laughing at us but not others

I wish I could, I accidentally refreshed the page my Insta, and couldn't find it because I don't follow Muslim meme content (i.e. harder time popping up again with my algorithm)
Does IG have an option to view your browsing history? I deleted my account so I’m not sure if it does, but if that’s an option then maybe you can look there to see if you can find that post

Last edited:
Idk how this happened either since I don’t interact with those type of accounts, but you should call your friend out for liking/ commenting on that post. Screenshot it and ask them why they find racism to be funny. It would be one thing If they laughed at all edgy jokes, but it sounds like they are a person who typically takes issue with these sorts of things when it pertains to other races. So ask her why she is ok with laughing at us but not others
Thankfully, I already screenshotted it nanoseconds before it already refreshed, and it had her username visible there. I'd rather wait for the next time we bump into each other for the confrontation to occur more naturally because I don't do well with initiating stuff.

Somalis have been so otherized it’s not even funny. God forbid you post general anti black racist memes about african features but somalis are somehow an exception. What happened to intersectionality ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalis have been so otherized it’s not even funny. God forbid you post general anti black racist memes about african features but somalis are somehow an exception. What happened to intersectionality ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because lame dhaandhaans are the ones that poke fun of themselves, grinning like gormless halfwitts as they are otherised. They think it's cool to be notorious.

I never heard the jokes growing up, probably because I grew up around a ton of Somalis and other muslims

We never joked about that sort of stuff, maybe another kid got it here and there but I was never targeted

Usually it's Madows always pointing out the forehead, other Muslims might make jokes about it here and there but not to the degree Madows take it

Remember scrolling through 23andme post about a Somali guys results and madows kept asking about why he had a small forehead and stuff

pinkyandthebrain

Sigmund
VIP
I have been saying this for time. Somali hate is normalised and yet people thought I was paranoid and need to touch grass. People don't realise the effect this will have on younger somalis in school. Imagine having to be told your people ain't rated, you have big foreheads, ugly, etc. They will start hating their identity and will start joining ajanabis. They will be ashamed with anything Somali and will even start mixing out. Is this what we want to see? a generation of self hating Somalis that wants nothing to do with Somalis? no, therefore actions must be taken before its too late. P.s the hate comes from self deprecating losers that have no home training and no pride in there country since their parents failed to instil any self love to them. I also blame people saying we are the funniest which gets these losers hyped up and tell themselves this is my only talent I must impress these people since I have nothing to be proud of.

It’s pure hypocrisy on her part tbh truth Is it became normalized through dehumanizing memes over the last decade and idiots making self deprecating jokes about themselves

Trending