Where’s the logic in “Somaliland was a protectorate and not a colony”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Factz You made a very, very bad move.

@The Cushitic One was your only heavyweight ally on here and you insulted her clan thereby loosing her subclan's support.

I have been waiting for this opportunity to take you out for a long, long time. You are a stain on Beesha.

giphy.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz You made a very, very bad move.

@The Cushitic One was your only heavyweight ally on here and you insulted her clan thereby loosing her subclan's support.

I have been waiting for this opportunity to take you out for a long, long time. You are a stain on Beesha.

giphy.gif

You're saying it was a zoo and I'm saying the total oppisate. I didn't say Habar Jeclo but To'jeclo.

@The Cushitic One knows your plot and hates you the most so don't even bother. :russ:

Cumar

VIP
@Factz When you going to post your source? :faysalwtf:

Or do you retract your earlier claim throwing Toljecle under the bus. :farole:

And why you bringing people in? Can't take me on yourself :siilaanyosmile:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz When you going to post your source? :farmajoyaab:

Or do you retract your earlier claim throwing Toljecle under the bus. :faysalwtf:

Where did I throw To'jeclo under the bus? You're the one claiming our beesha and throwing them under the bus at the same time by saying it was a "zoo" when I'm telling you it was a cultural ceremony and that was no L. They were simply making good money and brought that mulla back home.

Keep sucking on them Daroods since that's your speciality.

Cumar

VIP
Where did I throw To'jeclo under the bus? You're the one claiming our beesha and throwing them under the bus at the same time by saying it was a "zoo" when I'm telling you it was a cultural ceremony and that was no L. They were simply making good money and brought that mulla back home.

Keep sucking on them Daroods since that's your speciality.

Why even bother fasting if you are gonna lie so shamelessly? :farmajoyaab:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...e-and-not-a-colony”.42809/page-2#post-1156830

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Let me me quote what I said.

From the sources I read, they weren't zoos but a cultural ceremony and on top of that they got paid and sent back to their home after they showed off their culture and last time I checked only Isaaq clan that took part was To'Jeclo a langaab clan.

Didn't throw them under the bus. Cultural ceremony isn't a bad thing. :manny:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
@Cumar you sheegato,Now you are calling your supposed own kind Zoo animals? Every comment you make is like the sound of a vacuum cleaner suckin that sweet malab of D-block into your sheegato mouth.

With the amount your suckin dry becarefull you don't exceed your capacity.:mjlol:
giphy.gif

Let me me quote what I said.

Didn't throw them under the bus. Cultural ceremony isn't a bad thing. :manny:

Many Somalis took part in this, mainly the ones in Yemen. They were brought from destitution to the developing world, given comfortable stay, were told that people wanted to learn from their culture, got paid and were sent back to where they came from. If you take out the "zoo" label it sounds like a nice getaway :icon lol:

Cumar

VIP
I think these two niggas @Factz and @Zero actually may actually have room-temperature IQ. :gucciwhat:

What in the actual f*ck is a cultural experience?:hillarybiz:

If you are locked in a pen when you can't leave and have to entertain people, how is that anything but a Zoo?:pachah1:

Besides, I got @Yonis to concede Dhullos were part of the Zoos as well. :bell:

This is an L for all northern clans, not just Toljecle that @Factz shamelessly tried to throw under the bus.:kodaksmiley:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I think these niggas actually may be 68 IQ. :gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

What in the actual f*ck is a cultural experience?:hillarybiz:

If you are locked in a pen when you can't leave and have to entertain people, how is that anything but a Zoo?:pachah1:

Besides, I got @Yonis to conced Dhullos were part of the Zoos as well. :bell:

This is an L for all northern clans, not just Toljecle that @Factz tried to throw under the bus.:kodaksmiley:

Nigga, they weren't in a fucking zoo. :faysalwtf:

This is no L and nobody throw anyone under the bus. You're the one throwing us under the bus. :susp:

Cultural ceremony is when you express your culture. They were paid to do so and they would go back to their home once it was done.

No L in that, they just wanted the money. That's all. :manny:

Cumar

VIP
Nigga, they weren't in a fucking zoo. :faysalwtf:

This is no L and nobody throw anyone under the bus. You're the one throwing us under the bus. :susp:

Cultural ceremony is when you express your culture. They were paid to do so and they would go back to their home once it was done.

No L in that, they just wanted the money. That's all. :manny:

It's shameful history, that's why I don't use it as FKD ammo as it's ammo for right-wing racist cadaans. Stop rewriting history to avoid it. Not like anyone here was in a zoo.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I think these two niggas @Factz and @Zero actually may actually have room-t.
At least weren't sheegatos who are a walking,talking vacuum cleaner suckin that sweet malab of D-block into your sheegato mouth 24/7.

Once again,with the amount your suckin dry,becarefull you don't exceed your capacity.:mjlol:
giphy.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Many Somalis took part in this, mainly the ones in Yemen. They were brought from destitution to the developing world, given comfortable stay, were told that people wanted to learn from their culture, got paid and were sent back to where they came from. If you take out the "zoo" label it sounds like a nice getaway :icon lol:

Exactly brother. I even heard southern Ogaden participating this.

If you are paid well to express your culture and they will send you back home peacefully.

How is that an L? I don't understand? :faysalwtf:

Cumar

VIP
@Factz says it was only Toljecle, and exlusively Isaaq L.

I say it was Ciises, Isaaqs, and Dhullos so it is a shared L. Yet I'm the Darood bootyclapper? :pachah1:

You can't make this shit up. Room temperature IQ. :russ:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz says it was only Toljecle.

I say it was Ciises, Isaaqs, and Dhullos. Yet I'm the Darood bootyclapper? :pachah1:

You can't make this shit up. Room temperature IQ. :russ:

The fake non-English source you posted mentioned all Isaaq sub-clans participating it including Hartis and northern Dirs. :comeon:

You said it was a zoo and a bad history and a L for all of us. :childplease:

While I said the total oppisate that it wasn't a zoo but a cultural expression where they would get paid well for doing it. It wasn't a bad history. In fact, that's a W since they made good money. What's wrong if To'jeclo participated a cultural expression?

Room temperature IQ is a reflection on you my friend.

Cumar

VIP
Why do you have to fight over this L when you can share it? :faysalwtf:

We have a guy on here in this very thread who doesn't want to take his L and is even denying sources because they are in French and German as if that somehow invalidates it. :pachah1:

Darood's (Dhullos) will also be holding this L, so don't get to comfortable :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending