Where’s the logic in “Somaliland was a protectorate and not a colony”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
kkkkkk this nigga repeats himself like a broken record again and again :russ:

1. The images depict habar awal who are in human zoos in Hamburg Germany, this is not their homeland no matter how many times you repeat this obviously lie i've just debunked 5 times in a row

2. Its not my fault the Habar Awal zoo captives were taken to Germany, so of course the sources will be in German

3. They are literally posted on humanzoo.net --> http://www.humanzoos.net/?page_id=409
Not 'cultrualexpression.net' :mjlol:

4. All the images are referenced, there is no way around this i'm afraid, you'll have to accept it, Habar Awal were also in the human zoos.

:manny:

1. Those images were clearly nomads in their homeland. No cages or anything zoo there. Plus, I can show you the original pictures of these without any names. It's all written and edited by Rooble and he admitted this on Somnet.

2. Somalis were sent to Dublin in a cultural cermonony, not Germany. That's when I know you're a lying piece of shit because Ireland was part of British Empire, not Germany.

3. You posted a blog where you can post all types of pictures there.

4. The images aren't referenced. You posted other fake pictures when I exposed you.

Like I said. If you can't provide an English source like me then don't bother responding. :camby:

6fUUe0V8TYyUooXeAZlxtw.png

@Zero This MJ with a bad history is mad about our noble Beesha but he's been exposed. :drakelaugh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Yonis is an insecure naago.Don't take her so seriously.:mjlol:

Guess what his sources were. German language with no references. :damn:

He posted fake edited pictures by Somnet and I exposed that since Rooble admitted he made all of that up. :mjlol:

Either way I posted an authentic English source stating that they weren't zoos but a cultural ceremony and only To'Jeclo a very tiny langaab Isaaq clan took part of it. I mean if he says it's a zoo then it's an L for them since Dhulobahante were the most.

Nigga keeps shooting himself in the foot wallahi:chrisfreshhah:

Only a lander would glorify colonialism :pacspit::mjkkk::meleshame:

When she got cornered, she coughs up the real reason of her post lmao

Why do I have the feeling Safia is an old FKD’er? :russ::mjlol:

There's a huge difference between a protectorate and a colony. Anyone who took fundamental political courses can break it down. Protectorates have local autonomy, while their international reach is limited by their guarantor. A colony has local laws compelled on the people and is by in large controlled by the colonizing country on a micro and macro level. This is why Italy had rights to swathes of plantations in the lush regions of the south amongst other things

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Guess what his sources were. German language with no references. :damn:

He posted fake edited pictures by Somnet and I exposed that since Rooble admitted he made all of that up. :mjlol:

Either way I posted an authentic English source stating that they weren't zoos but a cultural ceremony and only To'Jeclo a very tiny langaab Isaaq clan took part of it. I mean if he says it's a zoo then it's an L for them since Dhulobahante were the most.

Nigga keeps shooting himself in the foot wallahi:chrisfreshhah:
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:
MJ's always throwing their Harti brethren under the bus.:damn:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Calling your fellow MJ's after I debunked you. Desperate times call for desperate measures. :russ:

Remember you didn't post an English source stating it was a Zoo or Habar Awal being part of it?

While I proved you not it wasn't a zoo but a cultural ceremony but the only Isaaq clan that took part of it was To'Jeclo while your Darood brethren were more numerous.

For more read Somalia colonial history page 67. :samwelcome:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Calling your fellow MJ's after I debunked you. Desperate times call for desperate measures. :russ:

Remember you didn't post an English source stating it was a Zoo or Habar Awal being part of it?

While I proved you not it wasn't a zoo but a cultural ceremony but the only Isaaq clan that took part of it was To'Jeclo while your Darood brethren were more numerous.

For more read Somalia colonial history page 67. :samwelcome:

Are you autistic? Why would the source be in English if your Habar Awal ancestors were taken to Hamburg Germany :faysalwtf:

There is no point replying to you, everything i posted is 100% true and you know it, try to overcompensate it with as many fake laughing colies as you like but it won't change the facts that Habar Awal were locked in human zoos

top-png.46252

http://www.humanzoos.net/wp-content...abr-Auel-Madchen-und-Frauen-gel.-16.08.09.jpg

vb-png.46253

http://www.humanzoos.net/wp-content...Hagenbeck-Aethiopien-8.-Habr-Auel-Krieger.jpg

mb-png.46254

http://www.humanzoos.net/wp-content...-Auel-Hauptling-mit-Familie-gel.-21.08.09.jpg

There are even Books in German written about Habar Awal in zoos

https://www.abebooks.de/sammlungen/sc/trachten/3fhpoCB60JBmf7SKYypazS

Only 8 Euros :icon lol:

And if its not a zoo then why are all these images of your habar awal ancestors displayed on humanzoo.net? Did Rooble hack the website and add those images in?

And why does the source say Zoology in German

po.png

Where Habar Auel appear on the 59th page?

ko.png

http://othes.univie.ac.at/16945/1/2011-11-03_0051734.pdf

:manny:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Again why would the source be in English if your Habar Awal ancestors were taken to Hamburg Germany :faysalwtf:

There is no point replying to you, everything i posted is 100% true and you know it, try to overcompensate it with as many fake laughing colies as you like but it won't change the facts that Habar Awal were locked in human zoos

top-png.46252

http://www.humanzoos.net/wp-content...abr-Auel-Madchen-und-Frauen-gel.-16.08.09.jpg

vb-png.46253

http://www.humanzoos.net/wp-content...Hagenbeck-Aethiopien-8.-Habr-Auel-Krieger.jpg

mb-png.46254

http://www.humanzoos.net/wp-content...-Auel-Hauptling-mit-Familie-gel.-21.08.09.jpg

There are even Books in German written about Habar Awal in zoos

https://www.abebooks.de/sammlungen/sc/trachten/3fhpoCB60JBmf7SKYypazS

Only 8 Euros :icon lol:

And if its not a zoo then why are all these images of your habar awal ancestors displayed on humanzoo.net? Did Rooble hack the website and add those images in?

And why does the source say Zoology in German

View attachment 46260

Where Habar Auel appear on the 59th page?

View attachment 46261

http://othes.univie.ac.at/16945/1/2011-11-03_0051734.pdf

Wallahi billahi you're asking for a FKD. I'm going to go insane on you MJ's if you respond the same bullshit that I have previously debunked.

Listen I've checked all the sources. Somalis from Somaliland were taken to Dublin for cultural cermonony where they would express their cultures and get paid and once they done their job. They would be sent back home. Somalis did not go to Germany because Somaliland was under British protectorate while Dublin was part of the British Empire so you've just exposed yourself.

Let's not forget Britain and Germany were enemies since WW1 to WW2. The amount of lies you spew is shocking. :faysalwtf:

Stop sending me blogs of fake edited pictures by Rooble. Your sources are written in Germany again.

Like I said. If you can't provide an English source like me then don't bother responding. :camby:

Provide something like this and carefully read this. It's all facts.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Yonis
:kanyeshrug: what u gonna do, it is what it is

Its an L for somalis TBH, the cadaan devil sees it somalis in zoos.

@Factz threw his langaab cousins under the bus, kulaha it was only toljeclo :chrisfreshhah:

That's what my authentic English source states so. Unlike Germanic Yoonis. :kanyeshrug:

Plus, it's a cultural cermony not a zoo so it wasn't an L. :manny:

I even defended Beesha Dhulobahante here but Yoonis is throwing them under the bus saying it was a "zoo". :mjlol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@Yonis
:kanyeshrug: what u gonna do, it is what it is

Its an L for somalis TBH, the cadaan devil sees it somalis in zoos.

@Factz threw his langaab cousins under the bus, kulaha it was only toljeclo :chrisfreshhah:
I'll keep posting it again and again until you get it through your thick head.

Humanzoo.net is a collection of information and photos from all africans thrown in Human Zoo by european countries, even includes Congolese in Belgian zoos.

1. Humanzoo.net is not a blog, its an official websites with an entire Bibliography section, every single photo used is sourced as shown below

screen-shot-2018-05-27-at-14-15-19-png.46238

2. Flemming, Johs. – “Völkerschau Aethiopien, Carl Hagenbecks Tierpark, Stellingen“, 1909 Adolph Friedländer is the name of the book the Habar Awal information is referenced from.

3. The book is documented as a pdf file http://othes.univie.ac.at/16945/1/2011-11-03_0051734.pdf

4. On the 59th page of the source, appears the exact same image you accuse Rooble of editing when its clearly referenced below, and according to you its taken from rooble :heh:

ko-png.46261

All these are facts and anyone who thinks im lying can easily disprove me by checking the sources i've posted.

But no instead you're in denial, Habar Awal were indeed in Zoos whether you like it or not :francis:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'll keep posting it again and again until you get it through your thick head.

Humanzoo.net is a collection of information and photos from all africans thrown in Human Zoo by european countries, even includes Congolese in Belgian zoos.

1. Humanzoo.net is not a blog, its an official websites with an entire Bibliography section, every single photo used is sourced as shown below

screen-shot-2018-05-27-at-14-15-19-png.46238

2. Flemming, Johs. – “Völkerschau Aethiopien, Carl Hagenbecks Tierpark, Stellingen“, 1909 Adolph Friedländer is the name of the book the Habar Awal information is referenced from.

3. The book is documented as a pdf file http://othes.univie.ac.at/16945/1/2011-11-03_0051734.pdf

4. On the 59th page of the source, appears the exact same image you accuse Rooble of editing when its clearly referenced below, and according to you its taken from rooble :heh:

ko-png.46261

All these are facts and anyone who thinks im lying can easily disprove me by checking the sources i've posted.

But no instead you're in denial, Habar Awal were indeed in Zoos whether you like it or not :francis:

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman He's asking for a FKD against Majerteen but it's Ramadan. He's literally asking for one wallahi billahi.

@Yonis Let me educate you and if you respond again then I will FKD against your clan and you know how much L's you've got so don't make me burn you.

1. Every blogs has Bibliography sections so it doesn't prove anything. You only posted a blog, not an authentic source.

2. Your sources are written in German where it doesn't mention "zoo" or anything.

3. Those two pictures can be believable but the other one isn't Somali. Plus, it's written in German so you haven't proven shit but made a fool out of yourself.

At least my sources are written in English which back ups my claim like it was a cultural cermony, not a zoo and only one Isaaq clan called To'jeclo took part of it since they are an irrelevent langaab clan. While you're throwing your own Harti brethren in the bus by calling it a "zoo".

These are the facts little kid. Read it.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
1. Those images were clearly nomads in their homeland. No cages or anything zoo there. Plus, I can show you the original pictures of these without any names. It's all written and edited by Rooble and he admitted this on Somnet.

2. Somalis were sent to Dublin in a cultural cermonony, not Germany. That's when I know you're a lying piece of shit because Ireland was part of British Empire, not Germany.

3. You posted a blog where you can post all types of pictures there.

4. The images aren't referenced. You posted other fake pictures when I exposed you.

@Zero This MJ with a bad history is mad about our noble Beesha but he's been exposed. :drakelaugh:
Your grandmother was kept in a zoo most of your women were put in cages like monkeys and you have the audacity to talk wallahi hadaa hadalka badan joojin we will put you in cages in garoowe so the young can come visit you in the zoo ao they can feed you leaves and bananas guun yahee guunta dhashay

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
@Yonis. Well done once more for making Iidoor out for what they are using sites and *Factz* and overly authentic sources. You're giving these waqashes Ls and for that Comrade I salute you :salute:
What's with Iidoor and English Horta
No it's German not English
No that's mine because the English gave it to me
No My Offical language is English
No I'm not Somali I'm a Somalilander
Bila Calayk sida isku dhaamaa

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Your grandmother was kept in a zoo most of your women were put in cages like monkeys and you have the audacity to talk wallahi hadaa hadalka badan joojin we will put you in cages in garoowe so the young can come visit you in the zoo ao they can feed you leaves and bananas guun yahee guunta dhashay

My grandfather was a merchant and a sheikh with a beautiful family. Hoyadda wass, there was no zoos taken place. Only a small number went to Dublin for cultural ceremony.

Now take your Meds. :camby:

Galore_mag_popping_pills_owen_wilson.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Yonis. Well done once more for making Iidoor out for what they are using sites and *Factz* and overly authentic sources. You're giving these waqashes Ls and for that Comrade I salute you :salute:
What's with Iidoor and English Horta
No it's German not English
No that's mine because the English gave it to me
No My Offical language is English
No I'm not Somali I'm a Somalilander
Bila Calayk sida isku dhaamaa

I thought you was a cool dude but you're an embarrassment and a prick. It's Ramadan and I didn't even insult your clan.

Remember Germany was British enemy so his suugo nonsense is debunked.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I relapsed ,but I had to speak to truth ileen waa xaran beentu
I thought you was a cool dude but you're an embarrassment and a prick. It's Ramadan and I didn't even insult your clan.

Remember Germany was British enemy so his suugo nonsense is debunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.