Where’s the logic in “Somaliland was a protectorate and not a colony”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naya not only are you hideous but dumb as well. Doesn’t matter how you spin this, brits were going balls deep on ya people

:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:

I need a medal sxbyal. This thread is pin material. @Bohol @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @SomaliWadaniSoldier

Alright thanks I'm hideous. the Brits didn't go anywhere near us stop lying. Youre just an attention seeker and cant stand that landers weren't given the same treatment as colonised Italian Somalia was!!

World

VIP
Alright alright. So you deny the Ishaaqs were the ones who were mostly targeted?? Siad barre hated us the most. He called us Jews Habesha all sorts of names. He ordered for our extermination.

The man hated us.
That’s not true. Before the middle to late 1980s, Isaaq were one of the main supporters of Siad Barre. Were you targeted after that? Yes but it was because you chose to fight the government and form a rebel group. He also fought the majerteen, the hawiye, the rahanweyn etc for rebelling against his dictatorship meaning it wasn’t clan based but about preserving the government.

That’s not true. Before the middle to late 1980s, Isaaq were one of the main supporters of Siad Barre. Were you targeted after that? Yes but it was because you chose to fight the government and form a rebel group. He also fought the majerteen, the hawiye, the rahanweyn etc for rebelling against his dictatorship meaning it wasn’t clan based but about preserving the government.

So why is it that there are mass graves for the ishaaq genocide but hardly any for the other tribes?? That I would love to know. Why is it that Puntland is constantly attacking Somaliland?? that I would also love to Know. Its much deeper than that tbh.

I need proof that ishaaqs were Barres main supporters earlier on.

@Sabz No shame in believing in Somaliland, but I feel my fellow Issaqs are going about it the wrong way. This siege mentality will only alienate us, that's why we are amongst the most hated clans in Somalia, just under HG. This hate is not only prevalent back home, but in the diaspora. We should seek unity in the diaspora, that's why your comments are disappointing.

@Sabz No shame in believing in Somaliland, but I feel my fellow Issaqs are going about it the wrong way. This siege mentality will only alienate us, that's why we are amongst the most hated clan in Somalia, just under HG.

We aren't part of Somalia. You know for an ishaaq you do seem to pretty anti Somaliland.

I think I'd be right to assume youre not ishaaq.

If you are alright I understand. I was once where you are three years ago. I taught myself and learnt what Somaliland really is about. We didn't want separatism- we were the ones who told the British we were joining back with the rest of Somalia!! A massive mistake. It cost us bloodshed and violence and losing hope in our fellow Somalis.

Sad and we cant make the same mistake again.

We aren't part of Somalia. You know for an ishaaq you do seem to pretty anti Somaliland.

I think I'd be right to assume youre not ishaaq.

If you are alright I understand. I was once where you are three years ago. I taught myself and learnt what Somaliland really is about. We didn't want separatism- we were the ones who told the British we were joining back with the rest of Somalia!! A massive mistake. It cost us bloodshed and violence and losing hope in our fellow Somalis.

Sad and we cant make the same mistake again.

I'm not against Somaliland you dummy, I'm somewhere in the middle. I don't believe in British made borders, but in Clan borders, this is my disagreement with Sland.

I'm not against Somaliland you dummy, I'm somewhere in the middle. I don't believe in British made borders, but in Clan borders, this is my disagreement with Sland.

Alright fine. So what do you suggest we do about that Abti??

World

VIP
So why is it that there are mass graves for the ishaaq genocide but hardly any for the other tribes?? That I would love to know. Why is it that Puntland is constantly attacking Somaliland?? that I would also love to Know. Its much deeper than that tbh.
Isaaq civilians were indeed the most targeted unfortunately, but other Somalis were as well. The Red Berets destroyed the water reservoirs in Puntland leading to 5000 nomads to die of starvation and thirst due to their rebellion. And in Beledweyne, 10000 people were killed just before the government was ousted.

The conflict between Somaliland and Puntland is about territorial disputes. Somaliland claims the British colonial borders whilst Puntland claim a clan border.

I need proof that ishaaqs were Barres main supporters earlier on.
The ex Somaliland President Silanyo was part of Siad Barre’s government for 11 years, here was his roles: Minister of Planning and Coordination (1969–1973), Minister of Commerce (1973–1978 and 1980–1982), and the Chairman of the National Economic Board (1978–1980). How can the man leading Somaliland for 7 years have one of the main positions of Siad Barre’s government if Isaaq were not his early supporters?

Isaaq civilians were indeed the most targeted unfortunately, but other Somalis were as well. The Red Berets destroyed the water reservoirs in Puntland leading to 5000 nomads to die of starvation and thirst due to their rebellion. And in Beledweyne, 10000 people were killed just before the government was ousted.

The conflict between Somaliland and Puntland is about territorial disputes. Somaliland claims the British colonial borders whilst Puntland claim a clan border.

The ex Somaliland President Silanyo was part of Siad Barre’s government for 11 years, here was his roles: Minister of Planning and Coordination (1969–1973), Minister of Commerce (1973–1978 and 1980–1982), and the Chairman of the National Economic Board (1978–1980).

Ok this is all true. Thank you for this walaal.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yea well I guess. I just don't understand how people support him. I don't get that.

Because they had law and order and he kept the religious extremist at bay.

If you don’t want anything to do with Somalia, would you like to be annexed by Ethiopia:sass2:

How did discover this forum? Did someone tell you were being dragged for your hate filled tweets ?

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Yes I know that but I shouldn't have insulted people. That was wrong.

You're a good kid, mashallah. Admitting your mistakes is a step in the right direction.:nvjpqts:
I remember her saying she’s an asexual not interested in ever getting married loool

Isn’t it funny how all the rational females are the ones who aren’t attracted to men?
War yaa Ilaahay yaqaan. I can't even post anything without people analyzing every single little detail.
No, you're so wrong. :uCkf6mf:I'm actually quite the emotional wreck. I'm like the female version of that new guy Adan lool

If you don’t want anything to do with Somalia, would you like to be annexed by Ethiopia:sass2:

How did discover this forum? Did someone tell you were being for your hate filled tweets ?

No actually it was someone who I believe might support me- it was an anonymous tip off on curious cat. They told me to check this out and I did. I then decided to make an account and scare you guys

Did it work??

You're a good kid, mashallah. Admitting your mistakes is a step in the right direction.:nvjpqts:

War yaa Ilaahay yaqaan. I can't even post anything without people analyzing every single little detail.
No, you're so wrong. :uCkf6mf:I'm actually quite the emotional wreck. I'm like the female version of that new guy Adan lool

Speaking
of
Adan
Whats up with that new post loooooooooool

How did discover this forum? Did someone tell you were being dragged for your hate filled tweets ?

An Ethiopian vouching for Siad Barre:umwhat:WTH is this world coming to??

I'm actually quite the emotional wreck. I'm like the female version of that new guy Adan lool

xwdcb.jpg

Ok guys listen up. I've changed my twitter account to now being more friendly and no longer hateful. I wont tweet anymore hateful things and use the word Faqash.
I will fight for Somaliland and deal with haters by debating peacefully or simply ignoring.
And once again a deep apology for anyone that was offended by my tweets.

PS: I'll change my damn dp if its pissing you guys off that much loool

Status
Not open for further replies.