Where’s the logic in “Somaliland was a protectorate and not a colony”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good God you're Twitter account is a cesspool filled with hatred and the usual stench of victomhood from your kind. Don't engage in such activities, leave that to the degenerates.
ok thanks abti but whaaaat you are my kind. We are both Ishaaq. Why are you trying to get away from me???

ok thanks abti but whaaaat you are my kind. We are both Ishaaq. Why are you trying to get away from me???

HY Issaq(at least the men) don't tend to claim to be victims of the civil war, in the civil war, each side had their fair share of ass whoopings, whether your Issaq, Darood, Hawiye, or Dir. I am vehemently against this.

Lmao they forced you to apologize them :chrisfreshhah:
I heard habar porcupine is half habesha? Is it true ?
Ive heard we are apparently oromo as well

I don't know what to believe. I'm certainly not believing @World. He came up with the biggest BS God knows what he ate for Afur today

No I needed to apologise. Its so out of character. I'm sorry to you too sis

World

VIP
Yes I know that but I shouldn't have insulted people. That was wrong.
As a female there are more productive things you can do than be involved in qabiil, the fact that you acknowledge your mistakes is good. It’s ramadan and you can fix these shortcomings. Don’t hate another Somali regardless of his clan. We are only 0.15 % of the UK population so why divide us even further?

HY Issaq(at least the men) don't tend to claim to be victims of the civil war, in the civil war, each side had their fair share of ass whoopings, whether your Issaq, Darood, Hawiye, or Dir.

Alright alright. So you deny the Ishaaqs were the ones who were mostly targeted?? Siad barre hated us the most. He called us Jews Habesha all sorts of names. He ordered for our extermination.

The man hated us.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

I don't know what to believe. I'm certainly not believing @World. He came up with the biggest BS God knows what he ate for Afur today

Lol it’s all good you didn’t offend me

World

VIP

Men can take a generic test and track their Y-DNA which is their father to son lineage. The majority of Somalis are e1b1b, but the dir clan(gadabursi, ciise etc) and garxajis are t1a. These two lineages are separated by tens of thousands of years. This is what I was talking about. It shows that there is no such thing as isaaq and that your paternal lineage(clan) is closer to other Somalis from darood to hawiye than garxajis isaaq. It’s not bs. Other members can confirm.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
HY Issaq(at least the men) don't tend to claim to be victims of the civil war, in the civil war, each side had their fair share of ass whoopings, whether your Issaq, Darood, Hawiye, or Dir. I am vehemently against this.

@Wei she is a girl so she gets a pass tbh. What pisses me off is when I see grown men claiming victim. That is when I really cringe. These niggas make Isaaq look like bunch of looma oyaan when we all fought back and many died for the halgaan.

As a female there are more productive things you can do than be involved in qabiil, the fact that you acknowledge your mistakes is good. It’s ramadan and you can fix these shortcomings. Don’t hate another Somali regardless of his clan. We are only 0.15 % of the UK population so why divide us even further?

If what youre looking for is a hug and a kiss you aint getting one so move looooool

Yea I love all my Somalis but how could I love the ones who hate me?? Who dislike me purely because of my qabil?? I haven't wronged you in anyway so why??

Anyways love you guys

My luugo baasto somali brothers and my incense smelling somali sisters

Men can take a generic test and track their Y-DNA which is their father to son lineage. The majority of Somalis are e1b1b, but the dir clan(gadabursi, ciise etc) and garxajis are t1a. These two lineages are separated by tens of thousands of years. This is what I was talking about. It shows that there is no such thing as isaaq and that your paternal lineage(clan) are closer to other Somalis from darood to hawiye than garxajis isaaq.

Habar Jeclo are the closest to Habar Awal and the Issa. That's it.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Alright alright. So you deny the Ishaaqs were the ones who were mostly targeted?? Siad barre hated us the most. He called us Jews Habesha all sorts of names. He ordered for our extermination.

The man hated us.
Siad Barre did not hate your tribe he exterminated those who came for his seat. Your tribe rebelled against a dictator, what the hell were they expecting from him.. a hug ? :gucciwhat:

The man hated us.

I was just like you a couple years ago. Yes, Siad Barre targeted SNM, just like he targeted SSDF(Mj's) and USC(Hawiye). Were Issaq the recipients of most of Barre's attacks, yes I would say so.

We(SNM) dished out plenty of ass whoopings too, whether it was against Siad barre's army or our against our Dir cousins. I'm against victomhood, from any side, there were no Angel's during the civil war.

Damn you guys are so obsessed with this tweet well here goes

Protectorates are weak territories protected and partly controlled by stronger ones. A country defends its protectorate, but it doesn't own it, and it doesn't meddle with the protectorate's internal affairs. A protectorate is in a more equal relationship than a mother country and a colony. The more powerful country may help the protectorate with economic issues as well as defense. With a capital p it refers to a specific time of the government of England in the 1600’s.

Somaliland was not colonised; it was a protectorate its not a glorification of Europeans by specifying the difference between the two loooooool

I was simply schooling not glorifying anything.
Safia Aideed is definitely no somalilander. But that does not matter since there are somalilanders who themselves cannot tell the difference. its ok. You are now educated

Naya not only are you hideous but dumb as well. Doesn’t matter how you spin this, brits were going balls deep on ya people

:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:

I need a medal sxbyal. This thread is pin material. @Bohol @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @SomaliWadaniSoldier

Siad Barre did not hate your tribe he exterminated those who came for his seat. Your tribe rebelled against a dictator, what the hell were they expecting from him.. a hug ? :gucciwhat:

Yea well I guess. I just don't understand how people support him. I don't get that.

Wallahi I was just like you a couple years ago. Yes, Siad Barre targeted SNM, just like he targeted SSDF(Mj's) and USC(Hawiye). Were Issaq the recipients of most of Barre's attacks, yes I would say so.

We(SNM) dished out plenty of as whoopings too, whether it was against Siad barre's army or our against our Dir cousins. I'm against victomhood, from any side, there were no Angel's during the civil war.

Isnt it about who attacked whom first?? Did the SNM strike out first?? or was it Siad Barre and his cronies??

Status
Not open for further replies.