When you're hustling for that baasaboor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawdian

Hawdian

Had this shared on Facebook, I laughed so hard my ribs still hurt.
:chrisfreshhah:

His face at the end kills me, the guy looks like he's dead inside and questioning if it's worth it.
:russ:

She has to learn how to respect people culture, you can't just ignore someone's culture because you feel insecure there's a time and a place for everything and she just has to wait for that time and place.

Plus she needs constant physical confirmation that he will not run away or try to leave her, she is insecure. She is also publicly displaying domination and marking her territory by always holding him even when it's just in front of the camera crew.

:chrisfreshhah:

I checked out this show on Youtube and one couple that stood out to me was that fat Guy Jorge he cant believe a girl that pretty "likes" him

And Anfisa or what shes Called shes finally found herself an ATM machine
She is taking advantage of him wallahi and he is very dumb. His sisters told him the only reason Anfisa is with him is because of his money and she wants to get the green card then she'll leave him. He didn't listened to his sisters. I am sure she'll leave him after she gets her sharci. By the way, she is not even that cute.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
She is taking advantage of him wallahi and he is very dumb. His sisters told him the only reason Anfisa is with him is because of his money and she wants to get the green card then she'll leave him. He didn't listened to his sisters. I am sure she'll leave him after she gets her sharci. By the way, she is not even that cute.

Well if they warned him than hes either to blind or dumb to see whats Goin on

I dont follow the show But I would guess that fat Guy Jorge is really in Love and she just using it

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Loooooooool.
White trash, overweight women going to different countries to find someone to sleep with them and still getting rejected. :chrisfreshhah:

I've watched Mohamed and Danielle episode, I was cracking up. During the reunion he said he didn't sleep with her because her pumpum stinks and she needs to see a doctor. :dead::dead1:
:dead:What the f*ck did I just watch LMAO :deadrose:

Loooooooool.
White trash, overweight women going to different countries to find someone to sleep with them and still getting rejected. :chrisfreshhah:

I've watched Mohamed and Danielle episode, I was cracking up. During the reunion he said he didn't sleep with her because her pumpum stinks and she needs to see a doctor. :dead::dead1:
Lady:'He said I smell'
Guy:'You do'

IMG_1063.GIF

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This is some of the most fascinating shit I've ever seen

:hmm:

The one with the actually attractive black girl and the fob

:mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.