When you're hustling for that baasaboor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Had this shared on Facebook, I laughed so hard my ribs still hurt.
:chrisfreshhah:

His face at the end kills me, the guy looks like he's dead inside and questioning if it's worth it.
:russ:

Lool I watched the whole season. This girl is so clingy and annoying. She knows nothing about muslim culture she wants hug and kiss him in public even though he told her thats not appropriate.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lool I watched the whole season. This girl is so clingy and annoying. She knows nothing about muslim culture she wants hug and kiss him in public even though he told her thats not appropriate.

She seems childish

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Had this shared on Facebook, I laughed so hard my ribs still hurt.

His face at the end kills me, the guy looks like he's dead inside and questioning if it's worth it.
:russ:

Bruh my mom watches this show

This outlandish white woman. The audacity of her.

Have you guys seen this couple? Mohamed is from Tunisia and his finacee is almost 50. She has kids over 20. Mohamed refused to sleep in the same room as Daniel. Its so obvious he doesn't like her at all.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
She is so childish wallahi. One time she threw him out of the car he was shocked lol. Hadday ku fadhiisto way u dhamaatay.

I checked out this show on Youtube and one couple that stood out to me was that fat Guy Jorge he cant believe a girl that pretty "likes" him

And Anfisa or what shes Called shes finally found herself an ATM machine

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Loooooooool.
White trash, overweight women going to different countries to find someone to sleep with them and still getting rejected. :chrisfreshhah:

I've watched Mohamed and Danielle episode, I was cracking up. During the reunion he said he didn't sleep with her because her pumpum stinks and she needs to see a doctor. :dead::dead1:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Loooooooool.
White trash, overweight women going to different countries to find someone to sleep with them and still getting rejected. :chrisfreshhah:

I've watched Mohamed and Danielle episode, I was cracking up. During the reunion he said he didn't sleep with her because her pumpum stinks and she needs to see a doctor. :dead::dead1:

:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts