What's Your Personality Type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
ESTJ

ESTJs are representatives of tradition and order, utilizing their understanding of what is right, wrong and socially acceptable to bring families and communities together. Embracing the values of honesty, dedication and dignity, people with the ESTJ personality type are valued for their clear advice and guidance, and they happily lead the way on difficult paths. Taking pride in bringing people together, ESTJs often take on roles as community organizers, working hard to bring everyone together in celebration of cherished local events, or in defense of the traditional values that hold families and communities together.

2e07a05f-a8e3-46de-8049-fcdb13789c24.gif

ENFJ PERSONALITY (“THE PROTAGONIST”)

ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

:kanyeshrug:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
"INTPs are known for their brilliant theories and unrelenting logic – in fact, they are considered the most logically precise of all the personality types.

They love patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to an INTP. This makes it ironic that INTPs’ word should always be taken with a grain of salt – it’s not that they are dishonest, but people with the INTP personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners.

This may make them appear unreliable, but in reality no one is more enthusiastic and capable of spotting a problem, drilling through the endless factors and details that encompass the issue and developing a unique and viable solution than INTPs – just don’t expect punctual progress reports. People who share the INTP personality type aren’t interested in practical, day-to-day activities and maintenance, but when they find an environment where their creative genius and potential can be expressed, there is no limit to the time and energy INTPs will expend in developing an insightful and unbiased solution."

:manny:

Definitely an e for extrovert even online:frdfvsb: just look at my posts. Sometimes I overshare and I can barely see a thread without commenting. I tried logging w/o commenting and failed.

They make it sound like I like to argue for the sake of arguing.

Is that true? :patrice:

Logician sounds better than debater to hand it to the INTPs

I don't think you're much of a devils advocate, I'd peg AJ as one. I could see you questioning everything :icon lol:

You like debates and discussions tho it's not a bad thing! My one lowkey makes me sound like a sociopath :mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Definitely an e for extrovert even online:frdfvsb: just look at my posts. Sometimes I overshare and I can barely see a thread without commenting. I tried logging w/o commenting and failed.

They make it sound like I like to argue for the sake of arguing.

Is that true? :patrice:

Logician sounds better than debater to hand it to the INTPs

I meant I get entp or intp

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
INFP this time. Someone surgically remove the hippy out of me please.

zionzhjkueuzirjym2gs.w215.h143.2x.jpg

VixR

Veritas
I don't think you're much of a devils advocate, I'd peg AJ as one. I could see you questioning everything :icon lol:

You like debates and discussions tho it's not a bad thing! My one lowkey makes me sound like a sociopath :mjlol:
I like debates and lectures, and I'm a skeptic. But I talk too damn much:mjlol:

No, I like your personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts