What's the dumbest shit you did while ciirka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
oh god where do i even start.
i once got so high i thought i went blind, when my friend had to remind to open my eyes. i told him i didnt know how :mjcry:

oh and one other time i got high af near a cineplex i used to work at. me and my friends were there to watch a movie, but i was so out of it i thought i was going to work :kanyehmm:. walked all the way to the place where you line up to get your ticket, then kept walking all the way to my old manager and told her i forgot my uniform :snoop:. she took one look at me and laughed. i still cringe when i think about that day.

i had a friend once who went to an exam high only to realize he was in the wrong class writing a test for some science subject as an english major :dead:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
We buried that L together, no one dares to bring it up.
:mjkkk:
Reminds me of yeaaars back. This was year 11/6th form era. I went to chill in the next city over with some Somali guy I knew, his cousin and some local Somalis/madows. It was winter around 7-8pm so it was dark outside. We were waiting outside because some of them wanted to pickup and the dealer was obviously taking his time. We're standing in a cricle, I'm facing the street talking and I see some shadowy figure duck behind the parked cars. I continue my story and I see it again. Everybody turns around to see what I'm looking and I see this grown man sprinting towards us. Next thing I know I hear "SHIT ILLY'S ABO!" Everybody dashed off instantly and it was just me and some Pakistani and Eritrean kid that stayed. He yelled at me for like 5 minutes but I kept pretending I didn't speak Somali so he just left us alone. And the Eritrean guy kept saying at intervals "What do you want from my cousin?" until he turned around and snapped at him "Warrrr shat ap!" Apparently the guy was known for dispersing local Somali youth and crashing gatherings. To this day people still deny running off kkkk
:mjlol:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
That's the 2nd worst annoyance about blazing. The worst is when you get ciirka with a Madow and he gives maskax to the blunt/spliff and it's all wet:susp:

Whenever some nacas does that I call them out and light/heat the end where the roach is.

Disgusting.
:wow:

Whenever some nacas does that I call them out and light/heat the end where the roach is.

Disgusting.
:wow:

So maha..I call em out too. I try to make them feel disgusted so they don't do it again. Usually the "bruh I'm not tryna kiss you stop making it wet" does the trick

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
One time we were about to light up when some dudes I somewhat know pulled in and offered to match and hotbox in their whip. Everything's going great until this black car pulls up on us with full lights. I'm so gone at this point and just knew it was the cops so I started tripping bad.

The car reverses 2 spots to the left of us and just sits there and starts pointing a flashlight at us. Turn out the new guys we sitting with are all felons, one nigga literally got out the car to go scope out wtf is going on, comes back and verbatim says nonchalantly, " waryaaya, hadaa xabada wadatiin la soo baxa".

My exact face at that moment

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

I'm like f*ck it, I'm out of here. Got into my car and tell the guy i was with we gotta get the f*ck outta here asap. We pull out and the other niggas decide to roll out as well. Then the black car starts to follow us. The other guys somehow got ahead of us, so it's them, me, and then right behind me, the cop.

At this point I'm thinking it's 50/50 who he stops so I pull into one of my boys crib but the fucking cop is still following us.

:damn:

I park and debate what to do with my nigga when the cop pulls into the spot next to us and rolls down his window. Turns out it was this other nigga we know playing a GOAT prank on us.

:dead:

Had two pillows ontop of eachother behind my back while sitting in bed, spent 15 minutes wrigling my back around against the pillow like this
C0B7FA2E-DAAD-4271-8695-9FCD1AE42C0E-256-0000000FCD45E9E0_tmp.gif

cuz it felt like a massage machine:damnmusic:

Another time I was walking alone when another guy appeared good 20 m away from me and on another road, yet it startled the shit out of me
D502CCE3-888C-4F38-9F8B-03FC220E142D-256-00000012F1FD8371_tmp.gif
and I stared at him dead for a couple of seconds
EA12DCF7-662B-4288-A6B0-D8C4B7E03C0B-256-000000126C4C1BA8_tmp.gif
before walking away at a fast pace:holeup:

Gave up occasionally smoking a long time ago though.

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
the first time i got high, my friend handed me this fat ass joint. we were smoking it and i kept coughing. he decided to head to class and left me out there with that joint. my dumbass decided to attempt to finish it by myself. i couldnt even get half way before i started chocking and coughing like my lungs were trying to escape. i handed it to a group of other kids who were smoking next to me. they gave me their water bottle and asked me to chill with them for a bit. at this point i was so out of it i declined and said i would head to class. i walked in and started wandering around aimlessly trying not to look suspicious. i kept noding at random people and muttering "hey" under my breath lol. i thought i was loosing my mind so i stumbled into the gym and walked into the locker room and hid in the corner where i thought i was "safe". my reasoning was that nobody would find me down here. i put my head down and legit heard sirens and thought people were coming for me. i was rocking back and forth and waited till the high was no more. only problem is i fell asleep. i woke up to my principle tapping my arm and he asked why i was there and skipping class. i told him i was tired and needed a place to sleep:kanyehmm:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending