What's the dumbest shit you did while ciirka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just blazed for the first time in a loong time, needless to say I'm ciirka as hell. So I came home and made myself some food. Sat down on my sofa and spent 30 secs looking for the seatbelt :lol:

Just a habit from driving around so much. Maybe if I was reer uk with a Octopus card and took the tube everywhere this would've never happened :pachah1:

@waraabe get yo ass in here I know you got some good ones

VixR

Veritas
They called it an Oyster card sounding fancy as hell, come to search and find out it's a bus pass :deadrose:

:cosbyhmm:I thought it was supposed to give you a more introspective mindset

They called it an Oyster card sounding fancy as hell, come to search and find out it's a bus pass :deadrose:

Thanks for putting us up on a pedestal. Britain is great but not that great.

f*ck the Tories.

Kkkkkk yea my bad I meant oyster. Idk why I put octopus lol

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Munchies kicked in and I waltzed into this Somali joint, ordered bariis iyo hilib with a mango mushakal (cocktail), I sit there for a few minutes
trying to figure out what I'm missing.. the fucking coffee somaha, I didn't order coffee but for some bizarre reason I thought I did so I got up and walked all the way back to ask the dude where it was. He told me I didn't order any, I'm getting kawal'd here..

I pay for another coffee on the go and I leave the place without eating anything.
I head home and hooyo asks "Ma soo cunteeysay"..

Then it fucking hit me, I didn't eat that bariis.
:jcoleno::mjcry:

Munchies kicked in and I waltzed into this Somali joint, ordered bariis iyo hilib with a mango mushakal (cocktail), I sit there for a few minutes
trying to figure out what I'm missing.. the fucking coffee somaha, I didn't order coffee but for some bizarre reason I thought I did so I got up and walked all the way back to ask the dude where it was. He told me I didn't order any, I'm getting kawal'd here..

I pay for another coffee on the go and I leave the place without eating anything.
I head home and hooyo asks "Ma soo cunteeysay"..

Then it fucking hit me, I didn't eat that bariis.
:jcoleno::mjcry:

Lmaooo that's a straight L.

Yo this reminded me of edibles. You ever try them before? I remember the first time I made like 10 grams worth of brownies and left it in my fridge. Apparently while I was at school my indian fob roommate who never blazes took like 2 pieces. I just came home and see ambulance at my base and I'm like :wtf: what happened was he ate them and 1 hour later got ciirka as hell and didn't know what was going on. He thought his brain was malfunctioning or someshit so he called 911 :dead:me and the paramedics had a good laugh wallahi. Hes not a fob now but I always roast him on that

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@666

wallahi high people are funny

i keep them around for this exact reason. my nigga legit walked into the wrong high school and bounced from class to class till one teacher told him he didn't go there :pachah1:

kkkk but runti that wasn't weed that was some next shit but still. i remembered it and had to share.

Idk about you guys but I had to quit geedo. It really fucked up short term memory and gave me too much brain fog. Been blazing since I was 12 and I'm 23 now. I just take part in the occasional blunt sessions here and there nowadays

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Idk about you guys but I had to quit geedo. It really fucked up short term memory and gave me too much brain fog. Been blazing since I was 12 and I'm 23 now. I just take part in the occasional blunt sessions here and there nowadays

:dwill:

When I was 12 my mind was preoccupied on PS2 and football.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Been blazing since I was 12
gucci3.png

Caadi iska dhig at twelve? Did Aabo pass you the blunt instead of a khat leaf? I quit at nineteen after I noticed that most of the niggas I blazed
with started to sound like Future and his retarded brother Desiigner. Almost had a clean sheet this year but the biggest feen I know touched down
for the Christmas break. I average at 2-3 a year, tokes excluded.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Personal Ls

Went to the movies and couldn't figure out how to get to the bathroom for the life of me.

Another time I was listening to a chill song about life and shit until I realized they were speaking Swahili the whole time.

Sitting in a shisha spot talking to my niggas only to realize they've been outside for the past ten minutes and I've been talking and laughing to myself like a madman.

Dancing in a bathroom at the same spot because the music was so lit only to realize I left the door unlocked and a nigga was staring at me like :krs:

:jcoleno:

Ls on Ls sxb

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@666

wallahi high people are funny
It's always some dumb shit, was hotboxing a car once and one nigga shouts out:
"Yoo, I just saw hebels mom.. She's right there in the jilbaab"

Everyone jumps out quicker than you can say "I'm the Captain now" and once I got out I noticed it was a fucking hoodied up roadman.
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadosama::deadpeter::deadrose:

Personal Ls

Went to the movies and couldn't figure out how to get to the bathroom for the life of me.

Another time I was listening to a chill song about life and shit until I realized they were speaking Swahili the whole time.

Sitting in a shisha spot talking to my niggas only to realize they've been outside for the past ten minutes and I've been talking and laughing to myself like a madman.

Dancing in a bathroom at the same spot because the music was so lit only to realize I left the door unlocked and a nigga was staring at me like :krs:

:jcoleno:

Ls on Ls sxb
:ohhh: sxb pm your connects number fadlan

@Jujuman @666 I grew up in the hood. Knew how to roll a spliff before I could do long division :mjlaugh:

Last edited:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
It's always some dumb shit, was hotboxing a car once and one nigga shouts out:
"Yoo, I just saw hebels mom.. She's right there in the jilbaab"

Everyone jumps out quicker than you can say "I'm the Captain now" and once I got out I noticed it was a fucking hoodied up roadman.
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadosama::deadpeter::deadrose:
:damn::drakelaugh::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

Them ones though when you ask everyone for the spark when it was in your pocket all along

:mjlol:

That's the 2nd worst annoyance about blazing. The worst is when you get ciirka with a Madow and he gives maskax to the blunt/spliff and it's all wet:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending