What's her meher price

Status
Not open for further replies.
You maybe right but I'm not making YouTube videos telling Somali girls to look pretty for Roger and just say thanks to everything he says. When you publicly are requesting me to behave a certain way for someone because of how amazing they are...it's only fair I ask for clarification.
3645946-8666650073-lol_i.gif

-demands reasons that make somali guys amazing
-proceeds to sell soul for two apples to Roger, who works minimum wage and still lives with his mom.

Look this thread wasn't made with the intention of fueling a gender war, I'm just surprised to see a girl with top notch somali Dhagan and seductive somali language and thought I might share it with the brothas here .... Relax

She looked like she was low key suffering. Somali was definitely not her first language but she spoke well enough to not have been raised in Canada. I'm guessing she's from somewhere in Europe. I could be wrong though.
Look this thread wasn't made with the intention of fueling a gender war, I'm just surprised to see a girl with top notch somali Dhagan and seductive somali language and thought I might share it with the brothas here .... Relax

LMAO i would never stan for that boy i have standards
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

East Asian boy pic? CHECK

Username: I need an A

A = Ajanbi

You damn right it is @Knowthyself :drakelaugh:
:deadpeter:
Is that a boy? :damn:

It actually is!!!!!!:deadpeter:

@Knowthyself why yo nigga got red lipstick on :dead:
not my nigga but koreans have a weird fetish for red lips, sometimes they put a red tint on or their fans photoshop the shit out of the pics, this guy (his name is V) is dark af irl but they made him look translucent and photoshopped his lips bright red. sometimes they legit do have makeup on though.

Mashallah!

Allah swt has blessed me in life and, alhamdulilah, i have a significant amount of capital in savings.

Therefore, I will pay a maximum sum of wan miilyaan notes.

In Somaliland shillings:bell:

Joking aside, this lady is a true Somali queen. :lawd:

There will be no limit to the meher I will offer.
:duckr:

Last edited:

Anything that remotely shows Somali men in a positive light and the same old chicken-heads come out in outrage with their pics of underage Asian boys/girls.

Ignore these attention seeking losers.

VixR

Veritas
There really shouldn't be a conflict here.

She lost her train of thought and misconstrued two things, going from stating Somali male romanticism to Somali female...presentability and etiquette.

She said, "Somali men are romantic. They're the most romantic in the world. This is how you be romantic *@ Somali woman* : look nice, smell nice, say thank you".

:dead:

But objectively, something's very wrong somewhere if this little tidbit is enough to affirm young Somali men and sits disagreeably with the young women commenting enough to spark some kind of hair-trigger gender war. These ppl need to tone it down :reallymaury:

The online cloud presents a negative and unhappy state with Somalis, everything from clan divisions to male-female relations is in chaos. It almost makes you evaluate your relationships to make sure you're not sucked into that vacuum.

Matter of fact, you should all be proactive irl, be good to your sisters, brothers and women and men in your community. It's all showing up online.

Meanwhile, I will make duaa for the Somalisphere:mugshotman:

Last edited:
There really shouldn't be a conflict here.

She lost her train of thought and misconstrued two things, going from stating Somali male romanticism to Somali female...presentability and etiquette.

She said, "Somali men are romantic. They're the most romantic in the world. This is how you be romantic *@ Somali woman* : look nice, smell nice, say thank you".

:dead:

But objectively, something's very wrong somewhere if this little tidbit is enough to affirm young Somali men and sits disagreeably with the young women commenting enough to spark some kind of hair-trigger gender war. These ppl need to tone it down :reallymaury:

The online cloud presents a negative and unhappy state with Somalis, everything from clan divisions to male-female relations is in chaos. It almost makes you evaluate your relationships to make sure you're not sucked into that vacuum.

Matter of fact, you should all be proactive irl, be good to your sisters, brothers and women and men in your community. It's all showing up online.

Meanwhile, I will make duaa for the Somalisphere:mugshotman:

Honestly it mostly fun banter as we tend to marry each other and f*ck the hate out :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts