What's her meher price

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to see a pattern kkkkkk
IMG_1832.jpg
:lolbron:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
This is going to trigger the Xalimos on here loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Again, this is so fucking subjective. You can't generalize Farahs and you can't talk shit about this Xalimo, because she might have had a positive view on Somali men unlike yall.

Zeus

STYLIN
Putting down Somali women just to gain brownie points from Ashy Abdis. She needs to have several seats.

Somali men are lucky to have Somali women. We are the only women who can deal with their lazy, uninspiring ass. This kunte kinte looking female needs to know that!!

:camby:
why can't you just let us have our W for one day :wow:

Putting down Somali women just to gain brownie points from Ashy Abdis. She needs to have several seats.

Somali men are lucky to have Somali women. We are the only women who can deal with their lazy, uninspiring ass. This kunte kinte looking female needs to know that!!

:camby:
STFU you salty ugly pathetic excuse of a haliimo. You wish you were half the women this beautiful queen is :lawd: why don't you pay attention to her advice and reflect on your pathetic existence.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
BRO why is there such fierce competition for the good ones:kendrickcry:
You can win her with charm and poetry :lolbron:but you better come with a 6 figure salary or a job that leads to one. :mjlol: nah she could be less materialistic but now you're in competition with Rogers and tyrones:russ: good luck:salute:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
STFU you salty ugly pathetic excuse of a haliimo. You wish you were half the women this beautiful queen is :lawd: why don't you pay attention to her advice and reflect on your pathetic existence.
Who the f*ck are you? You pathetic excuse of human. She's absolutely wrong, Somali men are what's wrong with society. No other men would talk to a female like this. If you act like a I will treat you like a . You and kunte kinte in the video can live in obscure for all I care.

She can keep any man who wants a robot whose only job is to say thank you. I get that couples in relationships need to look good for each other but she's listing everything a woman has to do and the only thing she comes up with is that they should look good and say thank you. She claims Somali guys are amazing but doesn't state what exactly makes them amazing. She's obviously brainwashed and taught to know "her place". I feel bad for her because she actually thinks she's giving legitimate advice.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
She can keep any man who wants a robot whose only job is to say thank you. I get that couples in relationships need to look good for each other but she's listing everything a woman has to do and the only thing she comes up with is that they should look good and say thank you. She claims Somali guys are amazing but doesn't state what exactly makes them amazing. She's obviously brainwashed and taught to know "her place". I feel bad for her because she actually thinks she's giving legitimate advice.
You can tell a whole persons story from a video online? I'm sorry you're very wrong. You might be sick or bad.

Who the f*ck are you? You pathetic excuse of human. She's absolutely wrong, Somali men are what's wrong with society. No other men would talk to a female like this. If you act like a I will treat you like a . You and kunte kinte in the video can live in obscure for all I care.
Then why are you commenting and derailing my thread huh if you don't care? Yeah somali men are what wrong with society " except for my brothers uncles and father's cuz they amazing" do me a favour and get lost you absolutely contribute nothing here and you lack substance. Talk about having a mental age of a teenager sheesh....

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Lol obviously I have nothing else to judge her on. She seems highly uneducated but most Somali guys love that because they have an inferiority complex.
Wow. You live in a world where stereotypes have clouded your vision. Don't stamp your own experience or norm from you're neighborhood as the whole group norm. Mrs Davis would weep at the way you've trashed another human with your hateful speech.

Lol you're absolutely right. Thank you for correcting me my dear brother.
Wow. You live in a world where stereotypes have clouded your vision. Don't stamp your own experience or norm from you're neighborhood as the whole group norm. Mrs Davis would weep at the way you've trashed another human with your hateful speech.

Zeus

STYLIN
3645946-8666650073-lol_i.gif

-demands reasons that make somali guys amazing
-proceeds to sell soul for two apples to Roger, who works minimum wage and still lives with his mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.