What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Settled for You?

Yusuf sounds like a ruffian and prison statistic. You need not worry about being a number two to a non factor. Just be slightly unapologetic and lift some weights. You'll be good. It's easier to be nin raag when you can hold down a white collar job compared to being a former yard-bird.
While he only has her fleeting raw sexual desire and passion, the stable white collar gymcel has her companionship and gets to raise her kids for the rest of his life. Over.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
While he only has her fleeting raw sexual desire and passion, the stable white collar gymcel has her companionship and gets to raise her kids for the rest of his life. Over.
It makes no sense. How could one find that remotely desirable enough to date? Stop the cap. Going for that type is a sign of instability. The story seems fake.

It makes no sense. How could one find that remotely desirable enough to date? Stop the cap. Going for that type is a sign of instability. The story seems fake.
Tbh it reads like your typical NTR storyline. Where the bad boy steals the beautiful and kind wife from the honest good guy. A lot of people nowadays fantasise about being the good guy/girl who gets cuckolded by a superior douche/bimbo.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What the hells a Yusuf
It was the name of the ex-con anti-hero bad boy in the Reddit bedtime story.
Tbh it reads like your typical NTR storyline. Where the bad boy steals the beautiful and kind wife from the honest good guy. A lot of people nowadays fantasise about being the good guy/girl who gets cuckolded by a superior douche/bimbo.
These are the same freaks dreaming of hotwifing and trouples. Don't pay deviants any heed. They are far gone.

If I have no kids with her we simply go our separate ways. If we got kids, I stick it through and I’ll only see the relationship as a duty and nothing more.

Trending