What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Settled for You?

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Would you leave or stay and come to terms with the fact that you weren't the one she wanted, but merely a replacement?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Women don't typically settle for men who can easily get women; it's more likely to happen to a nice guy who doesn't have too many options.
Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If she settled for you be happy. It means you won a dime. I know I'll settle for my next proposal if the money is long. I keep saying no but I've gotten baby rabies lately.

Quality of sex life works as a metric. If the sex is poor then she settled for you (you’re the subhuman back up beta boi). If it’s good then then there’s no problem.

You would find out in the talking stage if you know how to go about that properly but if it gets passed the talking stage and you find out she settled then just get another wife clearly she doesn't really care about you like that or divorce but that depends on how she presented herself to you in the first place.

If its clear from the onset that she was settling then that's on you but if she was being deceptive about it and leading me on then I would divorce since I was mislead but that's also based on how her settling for me comes across so it's circumstantial.

I definitely wouldn't settle myself because that would just be horrible in the long run.

It rather easy to know if someone settled tho you just need to be good at doing a good background check and listening to what she says the first time.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
If she settled for you be happy. It means you won a dime. I know I'll settle for my next proposal if the money is long. I keep saying no but I've gotten baby rabies lately.
How could a man be happy with that shit? 🤣 How low must he think of himself? If the woman does not display a burning desire, best believe your sex life will be shit. That's a recipe for disaster. We are talking about the future mother of your kids. If a man has invested so much money, time, and energy into the whole thing, do you really think he should feel lucky? Naaahhhhhhhhhhhh, this is some high-level fuckery.

How could a man be happy with that shit? 🤣 How low must he think of himself? If the woman does not display a burning desire, best believe your sex life will be shit. That's a recipe for disaster. We are talking about the future mother of your kids. If a man has invested so much money, time, and energy into the whole thing, do you really think he should feel lucky? Naaahhhhhhhhhhhh, this is some high-level fuckery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oooof nothing worse than being that second choice tbf you would realise those red flags during the talking stage as @HiraanBorn says. if you about it, you'll clock straight away that her heart yearns for another.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Oooof nothing worse than being that second choice tbf you would realise those red flags during the talking stage as @HiraanBorn says. if you about it, you'll clock straight away that her heart yearns for another.
I think the majority of the victims of this will be the nice faraxs with no game they are easily manipulated