What Somalia Got Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
that's true but Mexicans and pacific islanders still had decent civilisations. they probably invented few things too.

you guys are sometimes really proud of Somalis but i seriously don't see anything to be proud of.

I'd argue Somalis had a "decent" civilisation by those standards as well. Pacific islanders were mostly tribal sea people, and Native Americans didn't invent much at all.

Don't dwell on the past. Fact is if you aren't white or Asian you didn't contribute anything of note to the world we live in today, it's not just Somalis. Instead focuse on the future.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why don't you self haters do the rest of us a favor and slit your wrists tonight.

We're happy to be who we are and our 3000 year history is more than enough

:camby:

why i speak about them like that?

i like letting people know about themselves. When people assume their not trash its always helpful to bring them back to reality so they know that Somalis are superior. i also have a general mistrust of muslamics wearing the hejibs much like him. i too think 9/11 was an inside job! we agree on many things but on opposite sides of the spectrum, i think whiteness is cancerous and koreans are a superior race. blacks that aren't bantu are made for greatness and ethiopians are seprate species more related to a hyena then a human. and arabs are birds that can speak. but i digress....

VixR

Veritas
The feeling when you agree with Alex Jones :ohhh:

It's like he's having a lucid moment. No yelling, no aliens, no mass government conspiracy, just uncomfortable observations :leon:

It's like he's having a lucid moment. No yelling, no aliens, no mass government conspiracy, just uncomfortable observations :leon:
I guess you missed the part where he said the globalists are using Somalis to destroy the west :mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
I guess you missed the part where he said the globalists are using Somalis to destroy the west :mjlol:
:mjlol:Oh well. I couldn't make it through the video.

Ppl have accepted the status quo with both hands, I mean its been decades, and they'd rather turn a blind eye to our problems and yell out that the culture is good and well. There needs to be some kind of catalyst, but these are illiterate ppl who've known nothing but war at this point, and so the uncertainty in what happens next is what makes my stomach turn.

I don't get selfhaters who never miss an opportunity to shit on Somalia and Somalis, even going to extremes like actually agreeing with Alex Jones, a certified madman - then they choose to hang around Somalis and Somali forums/social media. Very strange.:kodaksmiley:

Oh and there's a difference between admitting Somalia has some serious issues needed to be dealt with and straight up saying Somalis have never had a civilisation. This is what happens when you hang around Twitter and tumblr too much and never opened up a book.:camby:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

No he's still the same Alex Jones. It's just that your extreme bias is colouring how you view this video. It's causing you to agree and nod your head to his insane drivel instead of seeing it for what it is. Nonsense.

That or you didn't watch the video.:manny:

everything he says about Somalia is spot on.

we have always lived without a purpose.
sometimes I look around and see all the amazingly insane things humans have accomplished and then i realise Somalis have contributed absolutely nought to those accomplishments.
It's the typical Alex Jones formula. A nugget of truth in a mountain of shit. This man literally said Somalia, Libya and Yemen never had civilization.:what: If you believe that then you've clearly never opened a history book in your entire life. The again I wouldn't expect ignorant Americans to know much about what happened in the world before 1776.

everything he says about Somalia is spot on.

we have always lived without a purpose.
sometimes I look around and see all the amazingly insane things humans have accomplished and then i realise Somalis have contributed absolutely nought to those accomplishments.
Somalia had a population of less than 2,7 million in 1960.

What the f*ck does "lived without a purpose mean"? Wallahi you reek of dissolution and self hate.
that's true but Mexicans and pacific islanders still had decent civilisations. they probably invented few things too.

you guys are sometimes really proud of Somalis but i seriously don't see anything to be proud of.
Somalis haven't had any sort of civilization?

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Somalia is bordered by a nation of 100 million and one of 50 million but we're still standing. Tell me what other African civilisation is more successful than us. I'm proud to be Somali: We introduced spices to the Ancient Greeks, defeated the Portuguese at their height and were part of Africa's best civilisations.

If you don't recognise that as achievements then you have no place in calling people out on their Somaliniimo.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

You're honestly just a meme at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts