What Somalia Got Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
he didnt lie about Somalia maybe Islam because it is more complex but he is 100% correct on Somalia. :manny:
He was wrong about everything. When you agree with one evil you're cosigning more bullshit. It's much deeper than any documentary or movie you've seen. Unless you've been there I'd hold my opinions. You young ones like to talk and theorize what happened instead of asking the people there or who were born there.

Young ones let's be rational. It's much more complex than a alt right special on YouTube.
everything he says about Somalia is spot on.

we have always lived without a purpose.
sometimes I look around and see all the amazingly insane things humans have accomplished and then i realise Somalis have contributed absolutely nought to those accomplishments.

sometimes I look around and see all the amazingly insane things humans have accomplished and then i realise Somalis have contributed absolutely nought to those accomplishments.
We domesticated the camel :fittytousand:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.

Dude there are plenty Somali achievements we conquered and set back another country 1000 years and took so much gold it was a world record. It's also well known a whole group of people began eating raw meat during this conquest in order to keep from starting a fire also rabs were forced to eat raw meat by us too but that's for a later story. That itself is more than 99% of other cultures.:salute:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Well since you subscribe to IQ theory the reason for that becomes apparent :hmm:

Somalia isint really special in its under contribution to humanity. The world we live in today was mostly created by cadaans (with some help from Asians). What have Mexicans done for humanity? Or Pacific islanders? Just saying :manny:

Couldn't make it past 3 mins. Flabbergasted how he can convince himself to say those lies without breaking a sweat. He needs to replace Spicer

Well since you subscribe to IQ theory the reason for that becomes apparent :hmm:

Somalia isint really special in its under contribution to humanity. The world we live in today was mostly created by cadaans (with some help from Asians). What have Mexicans done for humanity? Or Pacific islanders? Just saying :manny:
that's true but Mexicans and pacific islanders still had decent civilisations. they probably invented few things too.

you guys are sometimes really proud of Somalis but i seriously don't see anything to be proud of.

that's true but Mexicans and pacific islanders still had decent civilisations. they probably invented few things too.

you guys are sometimes really proud of Somalis but i seriously don't see anything to be proud of.
Recency bias. There's nothing to be proud of the past 2 decades but that shouldn't define us. If we were as bad as you think then we would have been wiped out by now

Before the self haters started, Somalia was in middle of Cold War between US and states from 60s till 90s, after the fall of barre regime the country had fallen in the hands of ignorant barbaric people who started killing each other instead of uniting and building the country. What do you expect from warlord and habashi stooge to turn Somalia to Sweden!!!!

There are lot of Somali scientists just google and you find amazing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending