• Baadiyo

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Can't relate to back here home how. Aslo can't you ask your sisters, cousins and female friends to vet the girl you guys are seeing? My cousin nearly married a /druggy whi hid her history well was prevented because of this. Another advantage is they help you find quality girls that are hidden gems.

Can't relate to back here home how. Aslo can't you ask your sisters, cousins and female friends to vet the girl you guys are seeing? My cousin nearly married a /druggy whi hid her history well was prevented because of this. Another advantage is they help you find quality girls that are hidden gems.

There was a story of a female who was married to diaspora male. She hired a maid who was really her lover. He would remain quite infront of the husband and give it to her when he was out. The husband only found out when he walked into the house and heard a male voice. You best vet everything and anything around or I imagine this would be the reality for a lot of guys who are planning to marry from back home :win:

There was a story of a female who was married to diaspora male. She hired a maid who was really her lover. He would remain quite infront of the husband and give it to her when he was out. The husband only found out when he walked into the house and heard a male voice. You best vet everything and anything around or I imagine this would be the reality for a lot of guys who are planning to marry from back home :win:
Acuthubillah
For some reason I laughed at this mess
Gabdaha Reer Badiyaha from what I hear some are quite cunning. Unless your a part-fob( as in born back home or someone who’s undergone dhaqan celis) yourselves they are geesi and can play you

there are actually some rare gems out there. Xalimos that value dhaqan and deen, the irony is they are looking to marry FOBs just like you lot as they see Faraxs all as hoodrats. Meaning there is a huge misunderstanding
Not ALL xalimos are BLMxfeminists
Not ALL faraxs are jobless hoodrats

Acuthubillah
For some reason I laughed at this mess
Gabdaha Reer Badiyaha from what I hear some are quite cunning. Unless your a part-fob( as in born back home or someone who’s undergone dhaqan celis) yourselves they are geesi and can play you

Part time fob :russ: Exactly! these fobs are very calculative. Idk how ciyaal hooyo mataalo guys would deal with them. They are too soft and nacasiin

there are actually some rare gems out there. Xalimos that value dhaqan and deen, the irony is they are looking to marry FOBs just like you lot as they see Faraxs all as hoodrats. Meaning there is a huge misunderstanding
Not ALL xalimos are BLMxfeminists
Not ALL faraxs are jobless hoodrats

Wait, is this a new thing- Xalimos looking for fobs?????

Insha'Allah, I will marry a skinny hooyo mataalo qt that can barely point Somalia out on a map. Like a Somali girl version of those those "with-10%-real-juice!" drinks.

perks:
- won't make fun of your b1 Somali
- has her own life
- won't have to deal with her uncle's son's third wife's niece's brother-in-law & the rest
- won't plot to kill you in your sleep if you f*ck up

downside:
- probably less religious than me and a nikka has the bar set low but been trynna pick it up
- probably supports trannies
- probably tweeting rn about how evil men are and how we aint shit as I type this
- (in case none of the former applies --- and this one is a real deal breaker):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Part

Wait, is this a new thing- Xalimos looking for fobs?????
Lol yes it is
In fact quite recently in a comment section of a recently released doc by Integration TV on Mogadishu there was a comment a Xalimo made that she was moved by a Khaat high Fob Barber because when Hodan( the host) insinuated that men in baberhsops talk about women he went like ‘ Women are our mothers and sisters blaba we don’t talk about them that way’ the Xalimos in the comment was moved by it and was met by an agressive LOL response froma Faarax
This was some random thing I remembered lol but actually some educated Xalimos want a tahriib fob because of how they respect women. Personally I think it’s sweet talk what they do and they need to value local Faraxs whom they understand better. Not looking down on fobs just sayin.

99% of those xalimos are back home sxb. Idk why people are putting them down in this thread when all of our moms fall in that category.

When I am getting married, I want stability, deen, and a good upbringing for my children. Maybe I can find that in the west but it is everywhere back home.

Somalis back home have the four D's:
  • Deen
  • Dignity
  • Dhiig
  • Dhaqan
  • Know their lineage
  • Language
  • Respect for the family structure
Somalis in the west have:
  • BLM
  • A "past"
  • Black girl magic
  • Ferguson
  • BLM
  • Black identity
  • Strange obsession with anti-black Koreans
  • No knowledge of Somali language, history, iyo culture
  • Coonery
  • BLM
Who do you want to raise your children? @Angela Davis ?
:hemad:
:susp:
I could use a cutie like @Angela Davis in my life. She told me she is looking for an older man who smells of money. I'm in talks with her maxram.

:samwelcome:
Insha'Allah, I will marry a skinny hooyo mataalo qt that can barely point Somalia out on a map. Like a Somali girl version of those those "with-10%-real-juice!" drinks.

perks:
- won't make fun of your b1 Somali
- has her own life
- won't have to deal with her uncle's son's third wife's niece's brother-in-law & the rest
- won't plot to kill you in your sleep if you f*ck up

downside:
- probably less religious than me and a nikka has the bar set low but been trynna pick it up
- probably supports trannies
- probably tweeting rn about how evil men are and how we aint shit as I type this
- (in case none of the former applies --- and this one is a real deal breaker):
Lol the sarcasm is so strong on this one
Anyways illahi guur ficaan haa ka soo qaado
Aamin deh

Lol yes it is
In fact quite recently in a comment section of a recently released doc by Integration TV on Mogadishu there was a comment a Xalimo made that she was moved by a Khaat high Fob Barber because when Hodan( the host) insinuated that men in baberhsops talk about women he went like ‘ Women are our mothers and sisters blaba we don’t talk about them that way’ the Xalimos in the comment was moved by it and was met by an agressive LOL response froma Faarax
This was some random thing I remembered lol but actually some educated Xalimos want a tahriib fob because of how they respect women. Personally I think it’s sweet talk what they do and they need to value local Faraxs whom they understand better. Not looking down on fobs just sayin.

Massive respect to these fobs! If that was ciyaal hooyo mataalo he would have started talking about women explicitly. The fobs are smooth talkers but they have a backwards mentality...you'll be in the kitchen for the rest of your life unfortunately.

Massive respect to these fobs! If that was ciyaal hooyo mataalo he would have started talking about women explicitly. The fobs are smooth talkers but they have a backwards mentality...you'll be in the kitchen for the rest of your life unfortunately.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Real g's move in silence!! We could learn a thing or two from them kkkkkk

:samwelcome:
Lol the sarcasm is so strong on this one
Anyways illahi guur ficaan haa ka soo qaado
Aamin deh

That's was definitely entirely in jest without an ounce of truth :browtf:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
I have been to Turkey and i have seen many Somali women from the west specially Europe that are coming to Turkey just to marry an educated "fob" i heard Malaysia and India too and it is mostly women you never heard faaraxs coming to these countries to marry women. Faaraxs usually go directly to Somalia, 4 of my friends are married to Diaspora women and they met while they were in Malaysia and Turkey.

A sister wh
I have been to Turkey and i have seen many Somali women from the west specially Europe that are coming to Turkey just to marry an educated "fob" i heard Malaysia and India too and it is mostly women you never heard faaraxs coming to these countries to marry women. Faaraxs usually go directly to Somalia, 4 of my friends are married to Diaspora women and they met while they were in Malaysia and Turkey.

That's how my brother met his fiance! Maybe I should try that lool

Omg so damn true
I heard of lots of Medic Halimos doing that
Plus the educated fobs they seek in Turikya and malaysia are also studying Med over there

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Look, I’m not going to compare western girls vs back home girls. At the end of the day they’re all my sistas and I want the best for them. That is why I’m going to start moving like @Cognitivedissonance and recommend beautiful @South Cushitic men to all of our queens. You do you hunny.

I’m almost the perfect daughter, relax yourself. You’re the one with the p0rn addiction :nahgirl:
Masha Allah we finally see eye to eye may Allah bless the union between xalimos in the diaspora and men of various races Amin thuma Amin as for me they say home is where the heart is I’m fleeing this gynocentric system like a runaway slave the most benevolent willing I plan to settle down in a small village with no electricity and the girl I plan to settle with wouldn’t know what a television is and electricity we would look after our herd of goats cows and camels live off the sustenance that the most high has provided as the most sublime has intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending