What if all Muslims in the Horn of Africa formed a country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Somalia will always be at the mercy of Ethiopia because the Jubba and Shabelle rivers originate from Oromo highlands. It would mean we would have full control of our rivers.

To those that say that we would be overwhelmed by the Oromo, then this is wrong because Somali Muslims and Oromo Muslims(not the Habesha mixed ones) are around the same number. Nor do they want our land because they have the best land in all of Africa, almost all the rivers of Ethiopia and Somalia originate from THEIR land. They view our land as useless desert.

It's absolutely shameful that Muslims would rather be under Ethiopia, which is Christian country, than Somalia which is a Muslim country. This idea of Somali nationalism is stupid, and was invented by the British.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
This nicca is crazy kkkkk

Harti darod cannot even share one maamul and u talk about all horn african muslims forming one country

It's absolutely shameful that Muslims would rather be under Ethiopia, which is Christian country, than Somalia which is a Muslim country.

And why is this?:what1:
You do realise the government may give off a Christian only impression but the people in religiously mixed areas live peacefully side by side?

Do what if's even ever happen:ayaanswag:.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
We can't even unite qabils what makes u think we can unite all muslims
The Somali's all united under the ICU, were it not for the West and Ethiopia, they would be ruling all of Somalia today.

All Muslims in the Horn have historically united under Ahmed Gurey and the Adal Empire to defend themselves from the Christian highlanders.

The Somali's all united under the ICU, were it not for the West and Ethiopia, they would be ruling all of Somalia today.

All Muslims in the Horn have historically united under Ahmed Gurey and the Adal Empire to defend themselves from the Christian highlanders.

At the time of Adal Empire, we were backed by the Ottoman Empire, one of the richest and most influencial empires in history, what backing do we have today? Gaalo looking to divide us

Somalia will always be at the mercy of Ethiopia because the Jubba and Shabelle rivers originate from Oromo highlands. It would mean we would have full control of our rivers.

To those that say that we would be overwhelmed by the Oromo, then this is wrong because Somali Muslims and Oromo Muslims(not the Habesha mixed ones) are around the same number. Nor do they want our land because they have the best land in all of Africa, almost all the rivers of Ethiopia and Somalia originate from THEIR land. They view our land as useless desert.

It's absolutely shameful that Muslims would rather be under Ethiopia, which is Christian country, than Somalia which is a Muslim country. This idea of Somali nationalism is stupid, and was invented by the British.
So was the hijra shameful if your saying?

Why don't you start by sharing your lands with isaaq first. Typical imbecile cawaan somali, always looking for ways to coexist and share bread and land with others but willing to kill somalis for crossing into their town. FOH

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Why don't you start by sharing your lands with isaaq first. Typical imbecile cawaan somali, always looking for ways to coexist and share bread and land with others but willing to kill somalis for crossing into their town. FOH
So, just because I reject Somaliland which is based on colonial borders and disunity of Somalis, it means that I don't want to share my land with Isaaq? You act as if the Isaaq are the victims whilst I am the oppressor. Does sharing my land mean that I have to go around the world begging for ictiraaf?

Niccas dreaming of conquering nations like they're a geeljire version of Genghis Khan, focus on uniting Somalis first.:chrisfreshhah:

No thanks. Oromos will dominate us, i prefer we maintain a state soley for Somalis.

Oromos can't dominate shit. A few million injirle xabashi dominate them. I dare say the wily Somalis would run rings around them. The problem with Somalis is we would rather use our talents against another clan.

Oromos can't dominate shit. A few million injirle xabashi dominate them. I dare say the wily Somalis would run rings around them. The problem with Somalis is we would rather use our talents against another clan.
The oromos are waking up sxb. Due to their sheer numbers any union with them would result in a UK type arrangement were we would be the welsh & they'd be the English who'll slowly assimilate us into their culture.
:dead:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The oromos are waking up sxb. Due to their sheer numbers any union with them would result in a UK type arrangement were we would be the welsh & they'd be the English who'll slowly assimilate us into their culture.
If they assimilate us then it means their culture is superior to ours, if we assimilate them then it means our culture is superior to theirs. But they are divided along religious, cultural, tribal and ethnic lines. I would say that Somali number more than their Muslims anyway.

Either way, what so great about ethnic homogeneity? India has over 2000 ethnicity's, Nigeria has over 500 ethnicity's.

That's why it would be insane to join them without a clear border demarcation (these mofos already claim a large section of Somali territories), making Somali the official language, clear number of seats in the Parliament/Senate, and making sure the political and economic centre is Somalia, and the agricultural centre being oromia.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
That's why it would be insane to join them without a clear border demarcation (these mofos already claim a large section of Somali territories), making Somali the official language, clear number of seats in the Parliament/Senate, and making sure the political and economic centre is Somalia, and the agricultural centre being oromia.
What's the difference between some clans claiming large section of other clan territories? The Oromos that Somalis border are 100 % Muslim and were conquered by Christian Amharas & Oromos and forced into Ethiopia. A lot of them have assimilated Somali tribes, and likewise we have assimilated Oromo tribes.

If they assimilate us then it means their culture is superior to ours, if we assimilate them then it means our culture is superior to theirs. But they are divided along religious, cultural, tribal and ethnic lines. I would say that Somali number more than their Muslims anyway.

Either way, what so great about ethnic homogeneity? India has over 2000 ethnicity's, Nigeria has over 500 ethnicity's.
As long as our culture remains alive & our language is made official then its fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts