What do you think of Mandatory Military enlistment for Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I'm just pro-conscription and anti-corruption.

BTW, I get giddy when losers spread rumours. The greatest thing about being a transparent Somali is that you become infallible around Somali winners. The bums always find ways to weed themselves out.
im not accusing u sxb.just what i have heard around if ur the "taxi driver economist banker". you can stop the rumours by sharing your credentials, license, relevant edu and skills on the stuff you talk about. no?

El padrone

Hating on Larry will get u no where, u should appreciate his work and advices
i dont hate yusuf i dont even know the dude just saw cool videos he made on youtube and folks were talking about him not having experience about what hes talking and iirc theres somnet thread about him. thats all

Provide ur sources of where ur hearing these rumours, if not stfu

You know why rumours are spread by Somali losers?

Because every Somali winner grew up around a disproportionate amount of Xoolos! When a donkey transforms into a Faras--the asses are spotted easily.

Every young Somali male who's a bum suffers from cognitive dissonance when they see another fellow Somali rise out of the swamps.

Somali males in the diaspora are petrified when they see other successful Somalis. It's like how did he pass me?
:mindblown:

He must be a fraud :mybusiness:

i dont hate yusuf i dont even know the dude just saw cool videos he made on youtube and folks were talking about him not having experience about what hes talking and iirc theres somnet thread about him. thats all

Can you send me the link to the somnet thread.

Btw, I wasn't referring to you. If there's rumours about me in Somnet then I'm headed in the right direction.

It's somnet for godsakes. Everyone hides behind an avater. I can bet my life the average credit rating of somnet users is 200.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Gives everyone experience in working in teams, some discipline that will stick with you for life and the country could recall million trained skinnies in case of a war.

im not accusing u sxb.just what i have heard around if ur the "taxi driver economist banker". you can stop the rumours by sharing your credentials, license, relevant edu and skills on the stuff you talk about. no?

My next video will start with me removing decal off my truck and closing a business while discussing things I learned from it.

I just share my journey as a Somali merchant. I can't speed up my life to appease people. I share things that matter to me around: Property investment, small business and investing in the market. Those are 3 pillars simple pillars every Somali should focus on.

I can't wait to film me taking the decals off my Ram 3500 truck--it's the furthest thing from a taxi I will tell you that.

El padrone

Btw, I wasn't referring to you. If there's rumours about me in Somnet then I'm headed in the right direction.

It's somnet for godsakes. Everyone hides behind an avater. I can bet my life the average credit rating of somnet users is 200.
complete the link with full name
https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=385333

took me sometime cuz it was buried. u gonna have field day with one of the comments lol

El padrone

My next video will start with me removing decal off my truck and closing a business while discussing things I learned from it.

I just share my journey as a Somali merchant. I can't speed up my life to appease people. I share things that matter to me around: Property investment, small business and investing in the market. Those are 3 pillars simple pillars every Somali should focus on.

I can't wait to film me taking the decals off my Ram 3500 truck--it's the furthest thing from a taxi I will tell you that.
do it walahi sxb. young somalis need winning rolemodels and something to aspire of and hope.

and the case is the exact same here, whole lot of bums typing hard at their keys.

and the case is the exact same here, whole lot of bums typing hard at their keys.

I found it.lool just change the domain to somnet.com

@El padrone
They went ape on me.lool

I'm not even from the USA.lool, I love how one of them just goes ape shit after consuming my content. I like his feedback though.lool I was expecting someone to slaughter me with the toes.loool

Gives everyone experience in working in teams, some discipline that will stick with you for life and the country could recall million trained skinnies in case of a war.

The Swiss Model. Some countries require two year national service for college admission after high school. It is good way to instill love of country in young people through the service briefly. And the social skills you mentioned one learns during the national service.

El padrone

I found it.lool just change the domain to somnet.com

@El padrone
They went ape on me.lool

I'm not even from the USA.lool, I love how one of them just goes ape shit after consuming my content. I like his feedback though.lool I was expecting someone to slaughter me with the toes.loool
looool haa i was like this cant be real. cuz i had other somalis who were in MLM scams etc so i was bit concerned when i saw all the positive following u had in youtube. iirc some dude with shody investment had bankrupted a somali money remmitance so you understand the confusion.
im glad you are honest man tho. keep up the good work sxb

The Swiss Model. Some countries require two year national service for college admission after high school. It is good way to instill love of country in young people through the service briefly. And the social skills you mentioned one learns during the national service.

Not to mention a sense of purpose.

It would be epic to see Khaat heads get kicked in the face for whining about push ups.lool

looool haa i was like this cant be real. cuz i had other somalis who were in MLM scams etc so i was bit concerned when i saw all the positive following u had in youtube. iirc some dude with shody investment had bankrupted a somali money remmitance so you understand the confusion.
im glad you are honest man tho. keep up the good work sxb

Im 100% never creating a website that drives conversions into a funnel that sells a tutorial or mentor ship. The current business model on YouTube is selling to "Losers", the amount of people who pay $2,000 to learn about Facebook ads without having a storefront is mind boggling.
:feedme:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending