What do you think of Mandatory Military enlistment for Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
I think Somalia should have a small military and a strong police force as colonial powers intended. There is no shortage soldiers so it is not necessary. But can Somalis police streets with a baton? Can they issue tickets to their tribe members? Can they cite penal codes to citizens? I do not think so.

I think Somalia should have a small military and a strong police force as colonial powers intended. There is no shortage soldiers so it is not necessary. But can Somalis police streets with a baton? Can they issue tickets to their tribe members? Can they cite penal codes to citizens? I do not think so.
Somalia will be like Lebanon where France america israel don't want a strong lebanese army.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

We should import in British or racist US cops. They'll probably be more cost effective to the economy as a whole.

99% can't be conscripted anyway. Some will steal the weapons and food aid, others will be demoralized, a number of them will be trigger happy and who knows where loyalties may lie (i.e. Al Shabab, Ethiopia, Kenya, the Arabs, clan X and Y, their calool).

Maybe they should do something else in lieu of military conscription like clean the streets or volunteer their time to the elderly. If they don't do it, shoot them.

@AbdiJohnson

Lee Kwan Yew said it best.

"I am often accused of interfering in the private lives of citizens. Yes, if I did not, had I not done that, we wouldn’t be here today. And I say without the slightest remorse, that we wouldn’t be here, we would not have made economic progress, if we had not intervened on very personal matters – who your neighbour is, how you live, the noise you make, how you spit, or what language you use. We decide what is right. Never mind what the people think.” The Straits Times, 20 April 1987

Somalia needs to be the first state to completely take away privacy. We need a central software that can input someone's Qabil, medical records, family ties, criminal background, DNA, finger prints and everything under the son.

I would gladly give up my privacy for security in Somalia.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
@AbdiJohnson

"I am often accused of interfering in the private lives of citizens. Yes, if I did not, had I not done that, we wouldn’t be here today. And I say without the slightest remorse, that we wouldn’t be here, we would not have made economic progress, if we had not intervened on very personal matters – who your neighbour is, how you live, the noise you make, how you spit, or what language you use. We decide what is right. Never mind what the people think.” The Straits Times, 20 April 1987

Somalia needs to be the first state to completely take away privacy. We need a central software that can input someone's Qabil, medical records, family ties, criminal background, DNA, finger prints and everything under the son.

That would give our enemies plenty of reasons to sow dissent and we'll end up with daily protests like Venezuela.

What Korea, Singapore or even the States did in the 60's-70s won't be accepted in today's world of snowflakes.

That would give our enemies plenty of reasons to sow dissent and we'll end up with daily protests like Venezuela.

What Korea, Singapore or even the States did in the 60's-70s won't be accepted in today's world of snowflakes.

Lee says the root cause of Islamic terrorism is not about the on-going Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The founding father of modern Singapore, who was widely regarded as one of the world’s leading strategists, believes militant Islam feeds upon the insecurities and alienation that globalisation generates among the less successful.

“After 40 years of patchy economic development, many Arabs feel anger and humiliation that their once glorious civilisation has been diminished by the West, especially America and corrupted by its licentious culture,” he said in the book The Grand Master’s Insights on China, the United States and the World.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@AbdiJohnson

Somali people have an almost genetic aversion to following the rules.

You will see people litter in their own neighborhoods when there is a trashcan literally a few steps away from them.

:faysalwtf:

We need a major cultural revolution wallahi

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Lee says the root cause of Islamic terrorism is not about the on-going Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The founding father of modern Singapore, who was widely regarded as one of the world’s leading strategists, believes militant Islam feeds upon the insecurities and alienation that globalisation generates among the less successful.

“After 40 years of patchy economic development, many Arabs feel anger and humiliation that their once glorious civilisation has been diminished by the West, especially America and corrupted by its licentious culture,” he said in the book The Grand Master’s Insights on China, the United States and the World.

Dude lived in a different era. Back then we didn't have a uni-polar world where we have to abide by the customs set by the West.

Sure, economic development would help us avoid most of the terrorist and traitors in the country, but we have to find economic growth by playing it through their rules.

Once you get past the stage where their influence is minimal to your citizens standard of living (sanctions etc); then you could do whatever you want.

Somali people have an almost genetic aversion to following the rules.

You will see people litter in their own neighborhoods when there is a trashcan literally a few steps away from them.

:faysalwtf:

We need a major cultural revolution wallahi

This is the greatest time to be Somali.

The complete humiliation has affected us to the core. Psychological insecurity is worse than public insecurity.

There so much work to be done and opportunities are endless on this blank canvas.

Dude lived in a different era. Back then we didn't have a uni-polar world where we have to abide by the customs set by the West.

Sure, economic development would help us avoid most of the terrorist and traitors in the country, but we have to find economic growth by playing it through their rules.

Once you get past the stage where their influence is minimal to your citizens standard of living (sanctions etc); then you could do whatever you want.

This is the problem affecting the Arabs. They want to blame the west for their demise. The issue was not Islam and it never wasin, it was their economy and competence to compete on the global market.

This is the same mentality this affecting the Somali chambers of power. We need to drown out the noise and focus on building a unique Somalia. Something built by somalis to share with the world.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This is the greatest time to be Somali.

The complete humiliation has affected us to the core. Psychological insecurity is worse than public insecurity.

There so much work to be done and opportunities are endless on this blank canvas.

We have the unique opportunity to rebuild an entire society from the ground up.

yea but the human capital is rubbish and each low iq somali has 20 children

IQ has nothing to do with it. What do you expect from people without exposure?

Somali Merchants had above average IQ 1000 years ago when trading across the peninsula.

This somali IQ thing is just another example of how insecure we are and why lee kwan yu mentions it as a major contributor to
young men joining terror groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts