What do you know about this indigenous Somali food?

Attachments

• Hohob Prepared.jpg
    Hohob Prepared.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 56
Looks like Cambuulo

It's not this was an image I found of a small company that proceesed it to look like that.

I just found an older thread on it

I wonder what it's juice may taste like. Think I've tasted it before and it may have been a bit sour or something like that

I tried it recently, its like a chewy fruit but its 90% seed so you don't get much from it. Its very fiddly but tastes good though

Only time I tried hobhob I stuffed my mouth with it and spat it out it tasted weird 😭
I only had them once the taste was salty and sweet at the same time it was so good I still remember it I’ll probably devour them when I go back home inshaAllah. Are you disgusted by the taste of hohob the same way I’m disgusted by the taste of fried mushrooms? I only tasted fried mushrooms once and I will never taste it again waa balan it tasted so bad walahi it was the most distasteful food I’ve ever tasted if I’m antimatter, then a piece of fried mushroom is matter the result is catastrophic we do not go together Magan Joseph is allergic to fried mushrooms I’m not trying that ever again.

amiirad

Gabar Majeerteen πŸ’™πŸ€πŸ’š
I only had them once the taste was salty and sweet at the same time it was so good I still remember it I’ll probably devour them when I go back home inshaAllah. Are you disgusted by the taste of hohob the same way I’m disgusted by the taste of fried mushrooms? I only tasted fried mushrooms once and I will never taste it again waa balan it tasted so bad walahi it was the most distasteful food I’ve ever tasted if I’m antimatter, then a piece of fried mushroom is matter the result is catastrophic we do not go together Magan Joseph is allergic to fried mushrooms I’m not trying that ever again.
Still don’t know why I stuffed it in my mouth when I was trying it first time

Trending

Latest posts