dang, I just realized I've been here for 8 years!!!

30 is very young to me. Your life is just starting sister. Go SL and get wifed up rn have some kids and enjoy life. I wouldnt suggest faraaxs in uk dem lot r dun out. Easy peasy lemon squeezy
yeah I'm 30 in the summer. I'm actually enjoying life, Alhamdulilah but I need to start talking to Somali men because I actually never have. I hope I'm married by the end of this year. That's my only goal for this year I want to achieve. I'm actually attracted to somali men in the uk. I'm seeing too many goodlooking ones here 😲

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
yeah I'm 30 in the summer. I'm actually enjoying life, Alhamdulilah but I need to start talking to Somali men because I actually never have. I hope I'm married by the end of this year. That's my only goal for this year I want to achieve. I'm actually attracted to somali men in the uk. I'm seeing too many goodlooking ones here 😲
You will get married sis inshallah this girl I knew in Somalia was single in the summer she got married last month :pachah1:

Ok aunty

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Oooo lawd, Set a sister up

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
I made an account In 2020 but I forgot the password,Was lurking for 2 years before I decided to make another account in 2022

Keep on guessing abti . I’m shocked did you have a. Phone 8 or 9 . I was busy playing friv and watching anime and cartoons. Lol seems like you were jumping loops being on a forum this age
I'm kidding. what would a 9 year old be doing on here? LOL I'm shocked at the teenagers being here

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
My brain does not compute that awooyaal and ayeeyos can be on here. Even Basra is a 20 yr old in my eyes

Trending

Latest posts